Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence (33600 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by vega84(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
This our new presido doesn't look healthy to me ooo, it seems he is losing weight by the day, abi this people don the worry worry am so soon #vegatalks
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by LeStylo: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Wizdray:

I just woke up this morning and the first thing I
did was to thank God for giving me the grace to
see this day. Am + one today and I want you
guys to show me some love.

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless

HBD sir. Bigger you in all endeavor.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Bluepea(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Wizdray:

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless
Happy Bday dear WULLNP
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by TeamSimple(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
His Feeling the peoples general.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by GeorgeAmax(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Sanusi d political emir. In my place, oba no dey go transfer.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Reference(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
YSA06:
Two of GEJ unwanted men! They've taken over Govt from him cos of his gullibility and incompetence. Inability to lead properly and see what's required to rule a country like nigeria. Allowing people getting away with public funds (first cause of his defeat), keeping wrong people around him for advice and not bold enought to take decisive action to run his Govt.

Govt isn't run anyhow in this zentury where eyes are open to the mordern world. It's a lession for the APC, you fail to listen to Nigerians and u r out after 4yrs...simple as that.

I hope so but it is not as simple as that. The proportion of people who go to the polls remains about 20% good governance 80% sentiment. If it was good governance alone both GEJ and GMB will not rule.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Finally,power has come to the north.When it will leave,nobody knows...Never has the nation come to a sad juncture at this meet.That of two bigots clearly at the helm of affairs in their various capacities.

You're wrong. The saddest juncture was when a kleptomaniacal drunken buffoon entered Aso Rock by dint of foul luck.
Thank heavens we've corrected that anomaly.

Meanwhile consider this: in 16 years of democracy the north was in power for only 2 years with a sickly man. The southern christians ruled for 14 years.
Behold the result!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by BashLoko(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
So buhari get house in kaduna? Na wahala God is watching him and his lies
wahala 4 what. Baba has only 2 house, 1 in his homeland and the other in Kaduna, and this is known 2 all 9ja people, where is the lie?

2 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

How old are you and when did you start following Nigerian politics?

Even a toddler knows that Buhari has two Houses......one in Kaduna and the other at Daura

No need for u to even comment such ppl cos it's a waste of time. It is alarming that ppl like him lives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by lamrose: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
this is photo combination work
efilefun:
thats how its done... not someone falling on his kneels anyhow like he was flogged "aluwo"
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
kokoA:
have sense small naw.. Ah!

No mind that guy, no b hm fault. It's just that common sense is not common
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

You're wrong. The saddest juncture was when a kleptomaniacal drunken buffoon entered Aso Rock by dint of foul luck.

Meanwhile consider this: in 16 years of democracy the north was in power for only 2 years with a sickly man. The southern christians ruled for 14 years.
Behold the result!
Yeah thank heavens we are going back to the stone age with illiterates and islamic fanatics at the helm.....
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by rabimlomo: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Finally,power has come to the north.When it will leave,nobody knows...Never has the nation come to a sad juncture at this meet.That of two bigots clearly at the helm of affairs in their various capacities.

I hope you quickly find the help you need before it is too late undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by natureblack(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Reference:

Hmmm. No comment yet....let me observe for a few months and decide by the summer. So far nothing. Abuja is quiet.
C'mon,they are in the doorstep of Aso-villa,ready to climb the tree beyond the leaves.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah thank heavens we are going back to the stone age with illiterates and islamic fanatics at the helm.....

We cant sink any lower than the maggot stage GEJ took us to.

If your rabid insults did nothing to sway us from voting in GMB, i dont see how it makes any difference now save to out you as an unrepentant bigot seething with misdirected hate.

I dont believe there's anyone in your entire bloodline that has attained the status of GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

We cant sink any lower than the maggot stage GEJ took us to.

If your rabid insults did nothing to sway us from voting in GMB, i dont see how it makes any difference now save to out you as an unrepentant bigot seething with misdirected hate.

I dont believe there's anyone in your entire bloodline that has attained the status of GMB.
We rather have mud in our blood than rampant sleaze,hypocrisy,corruption,ethnic and religious discrimination that best typifies your demi-god.....now aligning with the greater corrupt and ethnic warriors like Sanusi the best is yet to come.But ofcourse, almajiri followers like yourselves will remain blind...
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by millionaireman: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Power back to base shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Guess what, after Buhari, Sanusi must be the happiest Nigerian living since the last election that saw power returning to Fulani.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by wadodo2020(f): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
buhari looks weak, we all need prayers for him, because i strongly believe he will work but age is no longer a friend
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by colormebad(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Seun:
Does anyone else think that if they could switch their positions that would be great for the country?

There's A Lot Of Sense In Ur Post Oga Seun, Only An Intellectual Wlll Understands It!
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by natureblack(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
rabimlomo:

I hope you quickly find the help you need before it is too late undecided
It is so easy to see through your warped mind and sheepish-oriented mentality that is always very anxious to subdue the truth.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by millionaireman: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!

Sai King of the North.

Much love and respect for both gentlemen.

Better days indeed lie ahead for my dear country. smiley

They might not even understand that you were being sarcastic. Lol. Omo Eko dem, Omoduaa dem, they need to learn politics - well well. They shall get Aso Rock power very very very soon. Oh NADECO; Lol!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omodua shall soon start crying all over again.

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by millionaireman: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
wadodo2020:
buhari looks weak, we all need prayers for him, because i strongly believe he will work but age is no longer a friend
But if Buhari goes so soon, Osinbajo is there to take over as the constitution stipulates. Ha ha ha ha!!!! Don't mind Wishful thinkers.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Riodiao(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
IF BUHARI IIS SWORN IN, THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST SHOULD BE READY BECUS NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE UNITED AGAIN.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
We rather have mud in our blood than rampant sleaze,hypocrisy,corruption,ethnic and religious discrimination that best typifies your demi-god.....now aligning with the greater corrupt and ethnic warriors like Sanusi the best is yet to come.But ofcourse, almajiri followers like yourselves will remain blind...

Sleaze = GEJ superintending rampant corruption

Hypocrisy = pretending to be a statesman

Corruption = not stealing

Ethnic warriors = ijaws and igbos

Religious discrimantion = 7 billion naira pastors.

Your bile typifies your paymasters and their support system.

Also, isn't it curiously shameful that cattle rearing illiterate almajiris toppled your master from his throne?

What kind of wimpy emperor presiding over the largest military and financial war chest loses to an old, broke, certificateless, illiterate, braindead cow herder and his ragtag followers?

"goodluck" is not "goodwill" apparently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Bowaley17(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Good
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Sajio(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Owoloku1:

It's not just possible....IT'S HERE!!!!!!
.... Nigerians are waiting to see what they have for uS!!
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Ikology(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Politically appointed emir
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by omenka(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Wizdray:

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless
HBD bro. smiley
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by dougivilla(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

Behold the result!
Why not start the calculation from 1960 or should we assume we never had anyone presiding over the nation until the return to democracy in 1999?

You want the true result Tell yourself the truth!!!!
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

Sleaze = GEJ superintending rampant corruption

Hypocrisy = pretending to be a statesman

Corruption = not stealing

Ethnic warriors = ijaws and igbos

Religious discrimantion = 7 billion naira pastors.

Your bile typifies your paymasters and their support system.

Also, isn't it curiously shameful that cattle rearing illiterate almajiris toppled your master from his throne?

What kind of wimpy emperor presiding over the largest military and financial war chest loses to an old, broke, certificateless, illiterate, braindead cow herder and his ragtag followers?

"goodluck" is not "goodwill" apparently.
You can't argue with an electoral choice influenced by underaged child beggers, can you?? Maybe almjairis like yourselves will need education as to what true democracy is all about instead of looting and killing youth corpers if you never get your way.But thank goodness,in your lifetime an example has been shown....'Goodluck' has become 'Goodwill'

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2015
[[s]quote author=colormebad post=32974650]FP Matterial... Who won Put Money? Lol!

*modifide*
i talk it! grin[/quote][/s]

Ogbeni ur mate dey hit FTC u dey reason front page...

Bring ur head make I tear am with this old limca bottle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.