Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence (33581 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi visited President-elect Gen Muhammadu Buhari in Kaduna on Monday, 20 April to congratulate him on his victory at the presidential elections.

Source: http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photos-emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido.html
cc
lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Dannyset(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Overdose of visit no go kill Baba ooo!
Our hope won't be dashed in the hands of General M. Buhari. Nigerians won't regret this great decision they took on the 28th of March 2015. He will prove Nigeria can work again.

103 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by omenka(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sai Baba!

Sai King of the North.

Much love and respect for both gentlemen.

Better days indeed lie ahead for my dear country. smiley

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by dulaman: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2015
potential finance minister be that oh but pushed to accept emirship because GEJ want hunt him down. gej sending good people away from him since 17BC

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Wizdray: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2015
I just woke up this morning and the first thing I
did was to thank God for giving me the grace to
see this day. Am + one today and I want you
guys to show me some love.

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless

286 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by colormebad(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2015
FP Matterial... Who won Put Money? Lol!

*modifide*
i talk it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2015
A better nigeria is possible... I believe!

5 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Owoloku1: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2015
jayfolarin:
A better nigeria is possible... I believe!
It's not just possible....IT'S HERE!!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2015
So buhari get house in kaduna? Na wahala God is watching him and his lies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Sooroptimist1: 2:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:

How old are you and when did you start following Nigerian politics?

Even a toddler knows that Buhari has two Houses......one in Kaduna and the other at Daura

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 22, 2015
nice wan
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by vecman22(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:

Yu are a big dolo......

30 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by kokoA(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
have sense small naw.. Ah!

33 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
He has always had a house in Kaduna. Do you have a problem with that?

God bless my incoming president!

God bless the Emir

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by mrvitalis(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2015
this are two men i respect ....they say there mind and fear no man

15 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by sweatholder(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2015
The world wants to visit our president can you see the change, very soon na obama go run come for help. I was so shocked even Egypt invited him too, "i was like them fink say na military rule we dey since" lol

12 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by efilefun(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
thats how its done... not someone falling on his kneels anyhow like he was flogged "aluwo"

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2015
good rapport
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by paulolee(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmm... change av arrived and everybody is visiting
can't wait for may 29 for his tenure to begin n I pray he fulfill all or even half of wat hw promised Nigerians expecially d Youths...

7 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by natureblack(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Northern Oligarchy in the doorstep of Aso Rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by hazyfm: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
@Ebuka

Nice Blog
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by willexyaho(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Was he suppose to visit or invite GMB

2 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Finally,power has come to the north.When it will leave,nobody knows...Never has the nation come to a sad juncture at this meet.That of two bigots clearly at the helm of affairs in their various capacities.

4 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by efilefun(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Na so
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Seun(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Does anyone else think that if they could switch their positions that would be great for the country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by felai: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Lovely pictures

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.
For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*
https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
efilefun:
thats how its done... not someone falling on his kneels anyhow like he was flogged "aluwo"
lol GEJ wasnt smiling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Deploys 5 Warships, 100 Gunboats, Fighter Jets To Delta Creeks / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.