Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What's Good About Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Good About Nigeria? (1064 Views)

It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan / I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Since Nigeria found her independence, can someone explain to me how that country have fared?
What have it achieved and what development or scientific contribution have that nation given?
It supposedly the most populated black nation yet what achievement can it boast of with it's high population?

The country so far had nothing but corrupt politicians and the indigenous of that country are no better. Outside of the country all you are known for is 419/scam ( yoruba), kidnapping/militancy (ijaw and urhobo), prostitution (edo), drug dealing (igbo), ritualism ( yoruba) and terrorism (hausa/fulani and yoruba).
They even went and voted an uneducated man based solely on "born to rule memtality" and "change" which appeared, based on the party backtracking to be nothing but a "feel good" promises with Zero chances of ever becoming a reality.

Since independence, all that country has ever done was walk backwards. SMH. If i was a racist white person, I'll use Nigeria as an example to justify each racist outlook on blacks. SMFH!!!
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by Pavore9: 3:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Cool down bro.
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by pinkycute(f): 3:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Your moniker need to be dismiss right now....!
Who are you to judge Nigeria ? undecided
In fact" this thread need to be close down!!!...
Seun, please do the needful angry LUNATIC AT IT AGAIN...

*Modify* before you quote me READ MY SIGNATURE... undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Everything! And if u can't find anything good about Nigeria, then I can say that 'cameroon is not very far'.
Useless lagooner!
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2015
pinkycute:
Your moniker need to be dismiss right now....!
Who are you to judge Nigeria ? undecided
In fact" this thread need to be close down!!!...
Seun, please do the needful angry LUNATIC AT IT AGAIN...

*Modify* before you quote me READ MY SIGNATURE... undecided

Close down for saying the truth?

Deal with it. Since Nigeria gained it's independence, that nation still stayed in a comatose state. There's nothing good coming out of that nation. Abi I lie?
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by CountDracula(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
Since Nigeria found her independence, can someone explain to me how that country have fared?
What have it achieved and what development or scientific contribution have that nation given?
It supposedly the most populated black nation yet what achievement can it boast of with it's high population?

The country so far had nothing but corrupt politicians and the indigenous of that country are no better. Outside of the country all you are known for is 419/scam ( yoruba), kidnapping/militancy (ijaw and urhobo), prostitution (edo), drug dealing (igbo), ritualism ( yoruba) and terrorism (hausa/fulani and yoruba).
They even went and voted an uneducated man based solely on "born to rule memtality" and "change" which appeared, based on the party backtracking to be nothing but a "feel good" promises with Zero chances of ever becoming a reality.

Since independence, all that country has ever done was walk backwards. SMH. If i was a racist white person, I'll use Nigeria as an example to justify each racist outlook on blacks. SMFH!!!
As ure shaking ur head, I pray it falls off ur fvckin head... Its viruses and douchebaggs like u dat create hatred amongst Nigerians, ure here talkin all dis shiit and I'm sure ure jus somewhere lyin in bed sayin all dis behind d shield ur fone offers u, why nt come out and say it in public, create an activist group and den u can talk trash like dis
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Close down for saying the truth?

Deal with it. Since Nigeria gained it's independence, that nation still stayed in a comatose state. There's nothing good coming out of that nation. Abi I lie?
Because Jonathan lost ? You own brand of hatred is scary.

1 Like

Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

As ure shaking ur head, I pray it falls off ur fvckin head... Its viruses and douchebaggs like u dat create hatred amongst Nigerians, ure here talkin all dis shiit and I'm sure ure jus somewhere lyin in bed sayin all dis behind d shield ur fone offers u, why nt come out and say it in public, create an activist group and den u can talk trash like dis

There's not ONE person on this planet that knows me that does not know I despise Everything to do with Nigeria. Even my parents are aware of it.
Create an activist group for unsavory and backwards nation? What's there to save about the country? Why waste my time fighting for a useless, underdeveloped, backwards, highly tribalistic inclined nation with no chance of ever improving. Are you mad? You must be high as a kite.
The only thing I'm willing to fight in regards to Nigeria is the dissolution of it and rightly so, my best friend and I are already in process of starting a group seeking such.
As far as I'm concerned, I've looked left and right and I'm yet to see what Good Nigeria is. Nothing tangible from that nation. Just a huge FAT zit in the face of Mama Africa
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Because Jonathan lost ? You own brand of hatred is scary.

GEJ lost or not, e no matter. I'm even ticked at him for not using his power and creating resource control for all region and complete dissolving of that country.
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Still noone have yet to answer my question

What have Nigeria achieved since it gained it's independence?
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by CountDracula(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

There's not ONE person on this planet that knows me that does not know I despise Everything to do with Nigeria. Even my parents are aware of it.
Create an activist group for unsavory and backwards nation? What's there to save about the country? Why waste my time fighting for a useless, underdeveloped, backwards, highly tribalistic inclined nation with no chance of ever improving. Are you mad? You must be high as a kite.
The only thing I'm willing to fight in regards to Nigeria is the dissolution of it and rightly so, my best friend and I are already in process of starting a group seeking such.
As far as I'm concerned, I've looked left and right and I'm yet to see what Good Nigeria is. Nothing tangible from that nation.
Words! I can sit hear and claim I'm cross-breedin a dog and an octopus so as to hav mans best friend underwater dat can fetch 8balls at once , it doesn't mean I'm actually doin it, I'm suprised ur parents didn't jus throw u into a canal or smthng, u can't see anythng good abt Nigeria cos uve been havin so much sexx wit ur fone thru ur eyes. U say we ar underdeveloped and tribalistic, I say we are developing and cultural. And ure ryt, u fightin for Nigeria wil b a waste of Nigeria's tym, cos u wud never achieve anythng
Re: What's Good About Nigeria? by OneNaira6: 5:46am On Apr 22, 2015
CountDracula:

Words! I can sit hear and claim I'm cross-breedin a dog and an octopus so as to hav mans best friend underwater dat can fetch 8balls at once , it doesn't mean I'm actually doin it, I'm suprised ur parents didn't jus throw u into a canal or smthng, u can't see anythng good abt Nigeria cos uve been havin so much sexx wit ur fone thru ur eyes. U say we ar underdeveloped and tribalistic, I say we are developing and cultural. And ure ryt, u fightin for Nigeria wil b a waste of Nigeria's tym, cos u wud never achieve anythng

You're developing? I laugh. Even the city you all boast of aka Lagos is still today labeled as one of the worst city in the world and it is still used as a mockery by other african nation. You're developing yet your nation is highly indebted Abd despite that debt, the entire nation infrastructure is as backwards as it get. Your politicians will milk you all out of billions but as long as he built a road or a street lamo, the underdeveloped community will shout to high heavens how the politician us "working". Your developing? Developing as in how?
The healthcare system in your country is it better? What about the education system? Even Ghana education system have surpassed you ppl. What about the poverty level has it decreased? The income of your workers especially government workers is it steady? The electricity of your country is it steady? Your politics has it improved? Shit even the politics in my high school was more organized and better structured than the politics of Nigeria, a whole nation.
grin grin grin @ Nigeria is developing. Developing my yansh

As for cultural....Lmfao. grin okay

Even a dog drool is more cultural and developing than Nigeria but keep deluding yourself una are "cultural and developing".

As for your last post. Why even make an effort achieving something for the nation when the damn nation have yet to achieve anything since it's birth. Can you teach a doll how to swim?

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Chukwuemeka Ihedioha The Gubernatorial Candidate For Imo State / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother / 'Go Ye Well, President Jonathan' - Dele Momodu Bids GEJ Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.