Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother (1060 Views)

Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by olillywales(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2015
The mother of Governor Adams Oshiomole, Hajia Aishetu Oshiomhole said she told her son not to marry a Nigerian woman and she is happy he heeded her advise and married Lara Fortes.According to Vanguard she said

"I supported him to marry a foreigner so that the relationship between my son and his children will remain cordial. Our Nigerian women will go and destroy the family just because they want property.

That was the main reason I supported him to marry a foreigner when he told me about it. So I am happy about it. Besides, the new wife is a very good woman.

She behaves like Comrades late wife. Very accommodating, understanding and hard working. And you know my son travels a lot as a governor.

He needs a woman who understands his work and that is the kind of wife he married. She is just like Clara. Normally, people spend two years or less before they marry again but Comrade decided to wait for five years due to the love he had for his late wife. And Clara was a good person, very lovely and nice to all of us. So we supported Comrade for taking time to re-marry because we loved Clara.

Comrade and the former wife lived very happily, there was no quarrel, nothing at all and that was why he mourned for five years. I am happy that he brought a wife that will bring him and the children together”.

The cousin of the governor,traditional ruler of Iyamho community, HRH Bashiru Itameso,said

“I was happy seeing him remarry. I am happy because I never wanted him to marry a Nigerian because our people are wicked. I prefer it that he married a foreigner. If he had married a Nigerian, in-laws will come and start troubling him.

They will start tearing themselves apart for materials things and that will create serious problem between Comrade and his children. We all supported him to marry a foreigner”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/why-i-advised-my-son-not-to-marry.html

1 Share

Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by olillywales(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2015
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by kodded(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2015
H
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by mulattoclaro(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2015
Exactly cos most of these nigerian girls useless and never do well.
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by politricks: 9:15am On May 23, 2015
This woman has finished Nigerian women. But she has a point even though its not all Nigerian women that is guilty of this. Seems like i will also marry a foreigner because i dont want people fighting over my thousands of naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by tociano009(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2015
I think mana want to say benin women
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by Tolexander: 9:20am On May 23, 2015
"I supported him to marry a foreigner so that the
relationship between my son and his children will
remain cordial. Our Nigerian women will go and
destroy the family just because they want
property.

is the woman not also part of the Nigerian women?

was that her plan when she was marrying Oshiomole's father?

How sure is she that this foreigner married won't be worse than a Nigerian girl!
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by 1stola: 9:23am On May 23, 2015
Hmn!
Searching4love And searching4lovee mentor grin Hin like the woman dye grin
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by tomakint: 9:29am On May 23, 2015
FACT OF LIFE from Hajia Ashetu Oshiomole! This is an eye-opener to the unmarried guys in the house. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by danot1030: 9:31am On May 23, 2015
I guess mama is right on this, our nigeria women with mentality of possessions and grabbing can breed disaster.
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by Nobody: 9:47am On May 23, 2015
1stola:
Hmn!

Searching4love
And searching4lovee mentor grin
Hin like the woman dye grin

grin
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by bidexmat(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2015
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
#TeamForeignGirls

Osho Baba is now our national patron.

1 Like

Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by zenith4biz(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
Mama, you're right, some 9ja women would start consulting BABALAWO, AMADIOHA, SANGO, ESU on how to send the children packing immediately after marriage

But

Baba Oshiomhole you get eyez
Re: Why I Advised My Son Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman-gov.oshiomhole's Mother by Nobody: 10:45am On May 23, 2015
His mother has a very good point...

(1) (Reply)

Update From Gtbank Today / Bukola Saraki: The President Of Senate Is Not A Nigerian Citizen - Photo / Government Profligacy: A Case Study Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.