Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) (38447 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Okuda(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In abroad , He would have been employ by the back as a server security man... What a wasted talent!

you watch too many american movies. Reality and movies are not the same!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
patmaine:

Logout and start the genocide asswipe, maybe you need to
leave your mothers bedroom and travel out more, then you will
find out fraud is not limited to any group.
Once again be brave, start the genocide, leave old man Gowon
alone.. You don't need visa to visit Ladipo, Alaba or Trade fair..
You will have enough Ndigbo to kill, don't be a bloody coward..
I don't need to kill you. You igbos are good for nothing. You guys will kill yourselves cos you're all a pathetic lot.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
Talented gurus using their God given 'highly calculative' brains wrongly.
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.
So...they should give him automatic job to start tracking criminals?
Where ll you place other talents like him that didn't do crime?
What if he had succeeded?
Last Bullet
All criminals should be punished before pardon.
Even if its just a mild one
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Okuda(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
shocked

THE MAN SHOULD BE HIRED AS AN ETHICAL HACKER/PENETRATION TESTER INSTEAD OF WASTING HIM IN JAIL. ONLY A THIEF CAN TRAIL THEIVES

he should be hired for committing an offence? you watch too many american movies!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Mumu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by jamillion: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.
unfortunately he forgot to mask his IP, he needs more lessons on how to hack, probably from my kids
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Yasher: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
okpamson15:
Hw i wish i can find myself in this type of shoe.
the shoe that you got arrested for fraud
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by idu1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
The guy is very stupid...

Is he telling me he don't know his way to burkina faso?
U stole and went to sleep in village....

Na God catch him....
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In abroad , He would have been employed by the bank as a server security man... What a wasted talent!
he is a thief.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
shocked

THE MAN SHOULD BE HIRED AS AN ETHICAL HACKER/PENETRATION TESTER INSTEAD OF WASTING HIM IN JAIL. ONLY A THIEF CAN TRAIL THEIVES
hire the thief? How do u even reason this.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by sdavirus: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
tolustx:

Baba, u watch too many movies. That has clouded ur judgement. Can u give examples of such people who have been employed by d CIA, FBI, CTU, etc

Unfortunately, you are the one that's wrong.

It might not be the CIA or FBI, but Microsoft and Apple have openly courted individuals such as this. A few years back there was a German, that was a Juvenile at the time, he committed a crime, in line with hacking. Not too long after, Microsoft offered him a position with their firm. Do your research.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
@richdad

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Yongi99(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
The guy no bright all that...if you wanna thief, thief well. He would have just deducted #999 from each account in the bank.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by joncom(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
d33types:

Talent or not,he's a crook.I still don't get where people learn that in the U.S. crooked hackers get jobs..too much sci-fi Hollywood dey worry una

My guy, I fear o. Too much movies.
So a guy who kill a highly guided man, should be employed by the DSS?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by henryobinna(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

No bro, if u beat the american system, they would be suprised altho u will be prosecuted but with benefits
this is what they show on TV but not entirely true,
talk of the case of Aaron sawtz((co-founder or reddit)
shawn hogan(founder of one webmaster forum(digitalpoint) many of them I could list.

shawn hogan's case is not mainly hacking but its even worse.
just read about them.

if at all the USA ever did something like that, it would be years back.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by henryobinna(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
eeerm... most of you calling hacking 'talent' don't know jack about what talent is.
hacking is a skill n not talent, you learn n perfect yourself in the skill of hacking.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by emerem: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jennifer4christ:
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.
Jenny, here in Nairaland, we really help ourselves. You have got yourself a job in a publishing firm in New Owerri. Text me with your number ( the one in this post) for more directives on how to get started. Your english is not bad, but you didn't specify if you have any computer knowledge. Text or call me on: 08033582661. Goodluck dear.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Femistico(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
chai..68billion if to say na me nd I succeed na dat same day I go jes browse nd search for a small country which is nt popular and travel there for a long vacation so that there won't be any traces... buh the guy for dey take am small small no need to rush..ibo boys sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Djtm(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:

Too much Hollywood. If you do that in the US, you're going to jail for a looooong time!!!!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jennifer4christ:
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.
two things will either happenn either you are scammed or they scam you, if they scam you, you are safe, you won't be disturbing again, but if you scam person you are not safe, 1 you are using your I.d as jennifer for christ to deceive people, better repent and preach the gospel with such username
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by newdeal(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
So sad a story, even though this account is not entirely true. (I met with the guy severally late last year as well as other members of his family while on holidays, even down to his home town to see his dad.

Free info for those blaming the Igbos: the man is Kogi state born and bred, the dad remains my topmost hero for his exemplary life as a Christian leader. Stephen (Ogwu or 'war') just happened to be the proverbial black sheep in the family. Maybe this will mark his turning point.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:

That is the annual budget of some African countries.

Some boys get brain o.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In abroad , He would have been employed by the bank as a server security man... What a wasted talent!

Nah lie. He will finish the bank in a minute.

I remember one banker guy like this. Bank no dey fit trace the guy postings. Dem just sack am to prevent had I known ?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by 9japrof(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
I am not trying to exonerate the man of his crimes, but am i the only one who thinks that even if this man was a thief he didnt steal this much. there is a lot of corruption going on in the banking sector, a lot of shaddy deals must have been done by the staffs of the bank and then use this idiot as an escape plan.

The conspiracy theory is this, some staffs made away with some money, detected that this rogue did some shaddy deals, then add the money to the small change the idiot made and then hang the crime on him, if i hear say the man go shout say e no steal this much, how e go talk ? that would amount to admitting to the crime, and when you have admitted to the crime, then the judge would also have it that u stole that much.

Its just like the stories we hear that Managers of banks take whatever remains armed robbers leave behind, and add up the amount to the amount that the armed robbers took, cos they always know that the money in the bank vaults is always insured.

Anyway i dont support crime in any way, if he commited the crime and evidences are there he should be jailed and made to bring out the money even if he has spent it in buying assests.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by LastProphet: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyobs7:
All these reporters wey just dey abuse the word hack sef... Abeg make them let person hear word. That man nor fit break into passworded windows xp not to talk of hacking bank server. Na insider job nor be any foolish hack...

Thank you jare! only sensible statement so far. The guy cant format a windows server 2012 machine not to talk of hacking one server somewhere. He got the logon password of a staff and decided to use it, and to show how foolish he is he tot he cud steal N68bn! Is an obvious slowpoke, just checked his profile he even went to lokoja polytechnic - no wonder
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Decryptor(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
tucky200:
After u don hack dah kyn money..werrin u stiil find 4 naija ..omo igbo, e won hack more..they are never satisfied....

Monkey! Where dd you see that he is igbo? Ewu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by tucky200(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Decryptor:

Monkey! Where dd you see that he is igbo? Ewu
Ur uncle!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
d33types:

Talent or not,he's a crook.I still don't get where people learn that in the U.S. crooked hackers get jobs..too much sci-fi Hollywood dey worry una
too bad for u I don't even watch films.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Djtm:

Too much Hollywood. If you do that in the US, you're going to jail for a looooong time!!!!!
I repeat, I don't watch films and what I said is fact!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
dptrix:

That's why we don't have strong SS/intelligence gathering firm...
All their hackers can b as freelancers to the SS/EFCC...
If it was usa/russia/china you would only here the news but you would not see the real name or person, because they would use the guy wella
Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.