Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,716 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) (38462 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamillion:
unfortunately he forgot to mask his IP, he needs more lessons on how to hack, probably from my kids
hmmmm, telll me more...!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by babaireti(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
Talented gurus using their God given 'highly calculative' brains wrongly.
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.
TALENT ? you called this EVIL talent: oh my God ,this Man and the likes of him should be taken into confinement to preempt a possible pollution of our teeming intelligent Youths,through possible influences by EVIL GENIUS like this. OLE,BARAWO,ONYIONSHI
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Decryptor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
tucky200:

Ur uncle!

Ur mother!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by tucky200(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Decryptor:

Ur mother!
ode oshi
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by uboma(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Raiders:
He is a smart but f00lish criminal. He is so dumb not to know that transferring 68 billion naira will not raise alarm to the bank. He should have be transferring small amount like 10000 naira per transaction

see a potential fraudster...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
cirmuell:
Wrong sir, na jail im go land.
ok
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
henryobinna:
oga you're lying!!!
America would jail him

it seems you don't know that hacking into a network or even an individuals computer is a crime in the USA not to talk of transfering such huge amount.
ofcourse, he would be penalised and then finally used.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
queensmith:

theyre not given a job because they are talented. You definitely do not allow such 'geniuses' the opportunity to roam free. . . .or indeed fall into the hands of other criminals.

and who told you Americans don't jail hackers forever? you watch too much tv
and u watch what, CUPBOARD?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jerryolumide:
That's not a talent
brother, over talent na him be dat self.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kennyfancy:
u might as well employ him in ur company as server security
if I need his services, would gladly do.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Okuda:

are you okay? you watch too many american movies
I think my weakest point shoulld be better than ur strongest, I am ok my dear.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
But come oh,which bank is it?hope its not CBN?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
idu1:
The guy is very stupid...

Is he telling me he don't know his way to burkina faso?
U stole and went to sleep in village....

Na God catch him....

Na God catch him
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
If you are caught on the wrong side ppl come to say all sorts as though they are smarter.
Truth be told,no matter how smart he is,when hs time is up,he can never get away with it
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Djtm(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
I repeat, I don't watch films and what I said is fact!

Do you want me to give you links to names of famous hackers who are rotting in prison now?

And he got caught. In Nigeria! In Nigeria!!!!! He's not that good. I'm willing to bet he didn't hack anything. He just liaised with some workers in the bank to transfer some outrageous amount of money.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by fabulous01(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
so ccfe still exist! Thought they are sleeping?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Okuda(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
simplemach:
I think my weakest point shoulld be better than ur strongest, I am ok my dear.

Lmao... Oh, I am not laughing because what you said was funny, I am laughing at your folly because from your writeup, you do not even know what your strongest or weakest point is. Dont think!..be assertive about them. SMH.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by labak1997: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
clubone0501:
68 billion ok ooo angry

keep ur orders coming in

get ur window blinds ,wallpaper, wooden laminate flooring

call or whatsapp

How much do you sell the window blinds?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by rasheedbb16(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who said the guy is a thief? Do you know couple of times he has applied for job and couldn't get, now his discovered
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by JBoss25(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Madness
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by tabithababy(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
jamillion:
unfortunately he forgot to mask his IP, he needs more lessons on how to hack, probably from my kids

Please can you help me open an email (gmail)?? I forgot the password and Google password recovery method is not going through
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by JBoss25(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
In abroad , He would have been employed by the bank as a server security man... What a wasted talent!
aswear
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2019
When u steal moneys from the bank, dont you know that u are putting innocent people at jail risk

Stealing dont pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.