Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba (2083 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Its a big insult to the Sovereignty of Nigeria for the United State Government to declare our incubent first Lady persona non grata in the USA.

Patience Jonathan remains the wife of the President of th Sovereign Federal Republic of Nigeria and must be treated with respect atleast until May 29th Handover.

Any attempt by the USA government to interfer or dictate to the Government of Nigeria will be resisted with the uttermost measures.

Hence the First Lady of the United State Michelle Obama will be banned from entering Nigeria's Land, air and territorial space subsequently declaring her Persona non Grata in Nigeria. Africa have come of age we shall not tolerate such from the USA Government........ undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by shakazuldadon: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
r...u...b...b...i...s...h

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
r...u...b...b...i...s...h
Nigeria is the gaint of africa the USA government should not threaten us with their useless godforsaken visa!!!! angry angry

our first Lady must be treated with respect!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Seconded!
tochukwuifeduba:
Its a big insult to the Sovereignty of Nigeria for the United State Government to declare our incubent first Lady persona non grata in the USA.

Patience Jonathan remains the wife of the President of th Sovereign Federal Republic of Nigeria and must be treated with respect atleast until May 29th Handover.

Any attempt by the USA government to interfer or dictate to the Government of Nigeria will be resisted with the uttermost measures.

Hence the First Lady of the United State Michelle Obama will be banned from entering Nigeria's Land, air and territorial space subsequently declaring her Persona non Grata in Nigeria. Africa have come of age we shall not tolerate such from the USA Government........ undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by saintgp(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
the fact dat a lion has threaten thereby banning d hunter from entering the thick forest for hunting does nt imply d hunter shld do dsam by trying to ban d lion from entering were he(d hunter)stays,for its pointless.i mean wat will d lion or rather wat will michelle b visitng nigeria for....michelle cn do without visiting any country in d world,am of d opinion dat pej should do likewise instead of trying to rubbish our image.for she is one of d key persons dat rubbished gej's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Ban Pej from naija sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
saintgp:
the fact dat a lion has threaten thereby banning d hunter from entering the thick forest for hunting does nt imply d hunter shld do dsam by trying to ban d lion from entering were he(d hunter)stays,for its pointless.i mean wat will d lion or rather wat will michelle b visitng nigeria for....michelle cn do without visiting any country in d world,am of d opinion dat pej should do likewise instead of trying to rubbish our image.for she is one of d key persons dat rubbished gej's administration.
and you think our first Lady cant do without visiting the snow ridden USA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by dawnomike(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
@op: for the US to ban a 1st lady from her territory.....don't you think There's a serious reason for that other than trying to undermine Nigeria? *my-one-penny-thought*
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by MalcoImX: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeduba what you're advocating is jungle justice from a kangaroo court!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
dawnomike:
@op: for the US to ban a 1st lady from her territory.....don't you think There's a serious reason for that other than trying to undermine Nigeria? *my-one-penny-thought*
whatsoever the reason its the highest level of National insult to Nigeria intergrity especially Nigeria men to ban our first Lady . so techically you are banning the sitting President of Nigeria from the USA becauise in essence when the Husband travels to USA he cannot leave His wife behind. the Sacredness of African marriage call for the HUsband and wife becoming ONE!!!!!! angry sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by ChikezieU(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
saintgp:
arnt you ashamed of ur self, its not about PEJ for God sake this is the first lady we r talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by fastguy10: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Only africa countries take nonsense from USA let them try ds bull shit 2 north Korea,Russia,Iran and other european countries

It is only in africa them exercise their useless power
See wht Russia is doing 2 almighty USA grin
Barrack Obama has reduce Usa govt 2 zero no insane country take America serious

Them has lost their respect n their integrity

I cnt wait 2 see how Russia will bring down America

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by saintgp(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
arnt you ashamed of ur self, its not about PEJ for God sake this is the first lady we r talking about

when she was misbehaving it wasn't about d office of the first lady right....quite alarming hw pple rationalize issues

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by saintgp(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
and you think our first Lady cant do without visiting the snow ridden USA?

i never said so,rather am saying d first lady should prove me wrong by staying away from d western world if she cn.dnt forget medication,shopping,holiday etc are done in d western world.or will she agree to be doing d afore-mentioned in Nigeria just like d first lady of America does her in her country?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by Chanchit: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2015
So Op, you woke up this morning to open this thread? Walahi, u don drink omo for sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by Yasher: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
I blame the leaders that always run to the US for help every now and then. That's where all these rubbish started from. Keep America at arms length after all, no be dem dey feed the President.

Infact even Obama is not welcome; person wey no fit stand for the rights of black American wey police dey treat anyhow what good can he do for an African country.

#if only our leaders will have the mentality of Robert Mugabe in relating with these whites eh......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by dunkem21(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Obama dey find GEJ's mouth ..I like as GEJ dey ignore am.

Our new boyfriend, Russia, dey pain am well well.

U.S carry Nigeria matter for head like gala.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by ChikezieU(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
saintgp:

when she was misbehaving it wasn't about d office of the first lady right....quite alarming hw pple rationalize issues
u know you r just backstabbing urself right, its people like you that allow other people insult their wife without actually knowing that u r beeing insulted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by kellyJames5(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Obama dey find GEJ's mouth ..I like as GEJ dey ignore am.

Our new boyfriend, Russia, dey pain am well well.

U.S carry Nigeria matter for head like gala.

You caught the drift bro.
Jonathan knows how to put that Obama and his puppet making government in their place.

Once Africans realize that American is NEVER a country to dine with without been intimidated and destroyed,the better for them.

America never had the interest of third world countries at heart,if they look and sees that the future is bright for any country economically and otherwise;they would come to ally with the country so as to gradually destroy them neither in peace or pieces.

This is the only reason I'm afraid of this incoming government because it seems like they would have soft spot for USA.

Buhari what we need from you is to imitate GEJ on how to deal with USA.
That aint too big to ask for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by Orunto: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guerrilla Tactics!!!!
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by double0seven(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
And where did you read that the first lady among those declared non grata by US. You better go and read the news again. She was only mentioned in a latter part of the article as one of those that uttered comments which could invoke violence.

Comprehension has always being a problem for many people on thus forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by saintgp(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
u know you r just backstabbing urself right, its people like you that allow other people insult their wife without actually knowing that u r beeing insulted.
i dnt even knw hw to reply u,hw does dis correlate to insult.well i would ensure my wife is well behaved to avert bringing public insult to me.
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by ChikezieU(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
saintgp:

i dnt even knw hw to reply u,hw does dis correlate to insult.well i would ensure my wife is well behaved to avert bringing public insult to me.
trust me when someone is against you he will cook up points from were you list expect and the best u can do is to ignore and forge ahead, you dont ignore an insult/disregard because its indirect but am not saying you should directly reply without unfolding hiden issues
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by saintgp(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
trust me when someone is against you he will cook up points from were you list expect and the best u can do is to ignore and forge ahead, you dont ignore an insult/disregard because its indirect but am not saying you should directly reply without unfolding hiden issues

interesting bt dats nt to say am carried away...nah it shouldnt stop one from saying/doing the needful.
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by danot1030: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op i remember you vowed in one of your thread tht you will relocate to the East if Akinwumi Ambode win the April11 guber election in Lagos State. Did you keep your vow, are you now in the East? Iguess you are just another chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by jahbiz: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Threat that aint hold water.
How many times has michelle visited this great country?
And when do u think she is comin here 4 a vacation?
I am of the opinion that other developed nations join USA in banning some of our political leaders. Mayb then they wil see the reasons to make this great and resourceful country a better place.
Re: Nigeria Federal Government To Ban Michelle Obama From Entering Nigeria-ifeduba by whitecat1: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Patience deserved it, and Buhari will undo all what clueless Jonathan will put in place. Have you heard about change yet?

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Names Of President Muhammadu Buhari C-I-C We Never Know.. / WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. / Still Thinking About This Fight Inside Church Between Two Pastors. Terrible!Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.