Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba (1087 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Emergence of Buhari as the President Elect of Nigeria constitutes a serious setback to Nigeria fragile Democracy and is simply a return to the dark days of Military rule.

Are there no more young and vibrant Nigerian Democrats to lead our Nation? Out of an estimated population of over 170 million? ALWAYS A DICTATOR REMAINS A DICTATOR

Buhari as an Ex Military dictator with a bloody record of coup and trucation of Democracy. He have no business aspiring for the highest office in Nigeria. He have no buisness being the president of Nigeria.

BUHARI HAVE A TASK TO PROVE TO NIGERIANS THAT A LEOPARD CAN INDEED CHANGE HIS SKIN , HE HAVE A TASK TO PROVE THAT ONCE A SOLDIER CAN INDEED BE BORN AGAIN INTO A DEMOCRAT.

Let me also remind the President elect of Nigeria that the people voted massively for him not because they believe in him but because they want change having got feed up with the misrule of the PDP since 1999-date and their is limited option to chose its either BUHARI or JONATHAN ..

He must rule Nigeria under the principles of democratic freedom and respect of human dignity. Any attempt to take us back into civilain dictatorship will be resisted . We fought for our Democracy and we must protect it with our blood.
God Bless Nigeria!!!!
We have no other home!!

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( a Political Analyst writes in From Anambra state)

1 Like

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by midolian(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abeg who be ifeduba? A S/African or Biafran? undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Glock9(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Give the man a chance. He hasn't started ruling yet. Besides, God put him there. Nobody gets to rule this nation without God's approval.
Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Glock9:
Give the man a chance. He hasn't started ruling yet. Besides, God put him there. Nobody gets to rule this nation without God's approval.
my friend God does not put anybody into Political office under democracy. He is their by our collective vote hence he is accountable to us and not any GOD!!!
Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Goddex: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
'Baba One Chance' will be Naija's biggest flop since independence

1 Like

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Caseless: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here is another pained lagooner.

cry us a 'lagoon'.

5 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
You go dey alright Las Las

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Caseless: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Goddex:
'Baba One Chance' will be Naija's biggest flop since independence
you shall be put to shame, by God's grace!

3 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Glock9(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
midolian:
Abeg who be ifeduba? A S/African or Biafran? undecided

I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by BlackTechnology: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
When is Buhari (Baba One Chance) probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

2 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
The Emergence of Buhari as the President Elect of Nigeria constitutes a serious setback to Nigeria fragile Democracy and is simply a return to the dark days of Military rule.

Are there no more young and vibrant Nigerian Democrats to lead our Nation? Out of an estimated population of over 170 million? ALWAYS A DICTATOR REMAINS A DICTATOR

Buhari as an Ex Military dictator with a bloody record of coup and trucation of Democracy. He have no business aspiring for the highest office in Nigeria. He have no buisness being the president of Nigeria.

BUHARI HAVE A TASK TO PROVE TO NIGERIANS THAT A LEOPARD CAN INDEED CHANGE HIS SKIN , HE HAVE A TASK TO PROVE THAT ONCE A SOLDIER CAN INDEED BE BORN AGAIN INTO A DEMOCRAT.

Let me also remind the President elect of Nigeria that the people voted massively for him not because they believe in him but because they want change having got feed up with the misrule of the PDP since 1999-date and their is limited option to chose its either BUHARI or JONATHAN ..

He must rule Nigeria under the principles of democratic freedom and respect of human dignity. Any attempt to take us back into civilain dictatorship will be resisted . We fought for our Democracy and we must protect it with our blood.
God Bless Nigeria!!!!
We have no other home!!

I still insist that you are a fool! Still wallowing in the the tribal and religious bigotry that has almost left active, sensible, intelligent politics dead for the igbos. I'm an igbo but i always rooted for GMB from the first day he indicated interest to run again. Why? Cos im after a Man who can do the job irrespective of his religion, tribe. And GMB is that man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Glock9(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

my friend God does not put anybody into Political office under democracy. He is their by our collective vote hence he is accountable to us and not any GOD!!!

I don't believe so. He is accountable to God and us.
Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by midolian(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
you shall be put to shame, by God's grace!
Amin

1 Like

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

as soon as u buy a real brain on ebay cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by cjrane: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

God Bless Nigeria!!!!
We have no other home!!

[size=28pt]Shameless yoruuba man.
Why can't you use your Yoruba name?
All your previous posts give away your identity.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by Reminez(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
These fl_athe.ad.ed chestbeaters are here to wail again .
Those mercenaries destroyed Jonathan's government with their greed.
Accept Buhari as your president or you perish in the lagoon. AWON OLO.RIBURUKU DEDE !!!!!!!!!
Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by ba7man(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
And who give a sh1t about Tochukwu Ifeduba

Inconsequential individual that has a false sense of relevance on a faceless forum.

Dude, you're gaseous waste.........You can't be seen, only your bad smell will reveal your presense.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba by mcquin(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I'm sorry he won't probe them. But this I promise you, Audit report will be checked up again again and Diezani will go to jail.

What will you do?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone / If This Was Possible, Then You Can Make It! [photo] / Kwakwanso, Right In Leaving Kano State In Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.