Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Latest News On The Payment Of Allowance Of Inec Adhoc Staff For The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest News On The Payment Of Allowance Of Inec Adhoc Staff For The Election (620 Views)

Reps Query N250,000 Per Sitting Allowance Of SWA Board Members / Jibrin Advises Adeosun To To Halt The Payment Of Reps Running Cost / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On The Payment Of Allowance Of Inec Adhoc Staff For The Election by seuncote(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
This is to inform all inec ad hoc staffs that participated in the just concluded election that if by Friday you haven't been paid,you should all go to the local government office I.e inec office by 9 am on Friday to demand for your pay because information reaching me is that they have started sort changing names and that was the reason they agreed to use bank account in order to prevent protest from every angle because I see no reason more than a week after the general election they haven't paid..
Re: Latest News On The Payment Of Allowance Of Inec Adhoc Staff For The Election by kinibigdeal(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Just be patient

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Assembly Confirms Speaker, Others As Commissioners / Jonathan Questions Buhari’s Victory / A New Powerful Earthquake Hits Nepal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.