Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker (38093 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker by Rotimi47: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
adanny01:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferred_walking_speed

Assumption 1: 5km/h walking speed which can be more
Assumption 2: takes off each day 6am and rest by 12noon continue by 1pm stop for the day 6pm. That gives 10hrs of walk.

5km/h x 10hrs = 50km everyday

778km ÷ 50km = 15.56 days to complete

He spent 19 days out of which i learnt he spent 2 in Niger state not walking.

So he walked in 17days actually. That means he was even slower than expected.

So he probably started walking 6am took 2hr break from 12noon to 2pm and stopped 6pm.

This gives 45km everyday to complete in 17.3 days.

All is very possible and with better stamina, could have done better.
how possible is that under the sun, dehydration no matter what you drink, sore legs, loneliness why walk as you tend to be slower if you trek alone, is he with medication? How possible is it for a human to trek 10 hrs every day for let say 12 days? Even long distance athlete won't try it on a stretch.
Re: Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker by adanny01(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Rotimi47:
how possible is that under the sun, dehydration no matter what you drink, sore legs, loneliness why walk as you tend to be slower if you trek alone, is he with medication? How possible is it for a human to trek 10 hrs every day for let say 12 days? Even long distance athlete won't try it on a stretch.

Dehydration - he had water with him. Most of his pics show him drinking water.

Sore legs - he had sore legs which made him spend 2 days without walking in Suleja.

Everything else is just fitness. Dont forget it took 19 days, only fitness and proper rest will make anyone wake up the next day and continue.

There is nothing for me in this story to doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.