Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 (716 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Why I Delayed The Appointment Of Ministers - Buhari (1984) NY Times ‎ / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by freemanbubble: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
'Ghana-must-go' was Muhammadu
Buhari's
Legacy to Africa in 1984. The Seed of the
shameful xenophobic Atrocities was
actually sown by Buhari more than
30 Years ago...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by Habayomie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by BOWOTO(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wisdom is rare.
Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by Inkman(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
freemanbubble:
Buhari's
30 Years ago...

kindly back these claims with a few links
for further reading....
Thank you
Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by iyatrustee(f): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
The said Ghana -must-go was not violent in anyway.

I remember vividly even as a little girl then that most of my Ghanian teachers in school were noticeably absent.

why didnt South Africans give people ultimatum to leave to their different countries instead of attacking and killing them?
Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by jamex93(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bros u lack wisdom

shay u want compare 1984 Ghana must go with 2015 S.A killing habit abi

God help me dash this guy small sense

make him no end up for lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by Fire15: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
freemanbubble:
Buhari's
30 Years ago...
You're dumb to credit President elect Buhari with the Ghana must go. I will briefly educate you, the Ghana must go policy was to care of Ghanaians illegal immigrants and it was non violent, and was implimented law enforcement agencies, not the ordinary citizens or mob.
This event took place in 1981 under the leadership President Shehu Shagari.
Campaign is over, face the reality, loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by vedaxcool(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fire15:

You're dumb to credit President elect Buhari with the Ghana must go. I will briefly educate you, the Ghana must go policy was to care of Ghanaians illegal immigrants and it was non violent, and was implimented law enforcement agencies, not the ordinary citizens or mob.
This event took place in 1981 under the leadership President Shehu Shagari.
Campaign is over, face the reality, loser.

Chei seeing how you give persin pikin upper cut. grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP, you're suffering from Buhariphobia. It's Shehu Shagari that drove foreigners. You need jegaquine to calm your orubebevultion.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imo Re Run Election: Update On The Inec Officials Arrested For Rigging / How Can GCFR Accepted An Auditing Report Where Core Players Did Not Cooperate / Why Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be SFG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.