Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? (1072 Views)

‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari / The Best Thing About Nigeria Is... - BBC / GEJ's CYBERCRIME BILL Allows FG To Spy On Nigerians - Death Sentence For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
I still can't decipher why BBC would bring such past news at this time when they know well the crisis at hand in South Africa.

Here is the link to the report: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013t60w?ocid=socialflow_facebook

1 Share

Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by wiggle: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
BBC has always been anti- Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by tintingz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol... I want to know more about this "Ghana must go" saga, should we call it xenophobia as well?
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by HighRoll: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
If a plane crashes today, all previous plane crashes that happened in recent memory in the same circumstances would be made reference to. I don't want to read too much into what the BBC is doing.

I hope you get my point.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by obailala(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sadly BBC has just said the truth (again)... The motive behind saying the truth is inconsequential as the truth will continue to remain the truth.

Our 1983 indiscretion cannot be easily wished away. We even immortalised the shameful act by naming a particular type of bag after it 'Ghana-Must-Go' bags... This history will continue to haunt and embarrass us even into the future.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by funmijoyb(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
i've told u so. let them stay in south africa,Malaysia,Spain,China and Canada whatever happens to them happens just for nothing.afterall Na juju then do before they enter dose places. they knew d Juju no go work again if they are back to the South east in nigeria. i pity all of una

Spits
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by jamex93(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
bad belle ppl
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
funmijoyb:
i've told u so. let them stay in south africa,Malaysia,Spain,China and Canada whatever happens to them happens just for nothing.afterall Na juju then do before they enter dose places. they knew d Juju no go work again if they are back to the South east in nigeria. i pity all of una

Spits
That is actually not a right thing to say. We all need each other to survive and I don't see anything wrong in migrating.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
tintingz:
Lol... I want to know more about this "Ghana must go" saga, should we call it xenophobia as well?
The report where Sheu Shagari ordered the immigrants without proper documents to leave.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
wiggle:
BBC has always been anti- Nigeria
I just can't imagine the hate
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by efilefun(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
They can keep on hating... kokan aiye
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by vedaxcool(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
It could have been a poor policy by the govt. Then but it is no way comparable to the xenaphobic attacks and murder in SA! the two seeing like comparaing apples and oranges
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
It could have been a poor policy by the govt. Then but it is no way comparable to the xenaphobic attacks and murder in SA! the two seeing like comparaing apples and oranges
But why post such news at this time? are they justifying Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians?
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Young03(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just drinkin fanta wit kuli kuli

no tym
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by funmijoyb(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
slimmy05:
That is actually not a right thing to say. We all need each other to survive and I don't see anything wrong in migrating.

u r still kind towards.... na ur benevolent towards them
they've taken as weakness. Now i read in a comment writing by one of them saying yorubas are cowards that they only get mouth. let them continue it will label them an enemy or terrorist arround d globe.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by vedaxcool(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
slimmy05:
But why post such news at this time? are they justifying Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians?

It doesn't , Bbc serve the nefarious interest of imperialism by sowing seeds of disunity in Africa.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

It doesn't , Bbc serve the nefarious interest of imperialism by sowing seeds of disunity in Africa.
But of what gains?
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by vedaxcool(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
slimmy05:
But of what gains?

You can never know this people plans seeing exceuted with long term objectives, but disunity in africa will make us weak players on the global stage.
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by Eastherbunny(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bleep all the haters
Bleep bbc
Re: Is BBC Supporting Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians? by feedthenation(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
At least we didn't kill or burn them as what's happening in SA to non-SA-indigenes.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Must Be Punished – APC / Happy Birthday Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / USA Ambassador To Nigeria,Entwistle,Visits Senate President Saraki In Abuja(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.