Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari (30672 Views)

We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari / I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff / 'fuel Scarcity Is Apc's Christmas Gift To Nigerians' - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of inflicting hardship on Nigerians though his policies and apparent lack of viable economic initiatives.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh in a statement on Tuesday said it is disheartening that the Buhari administration has remained insensitive and unresponsive to the groaning of Nigerians occasioned by the apparent lack of competent hands in the management of the economy.

“Rather than evolving economic initiatives to improve the lot of the citizens, this administration has in the last seven months churned out policies that stifle productivity in the formal and informal sectors, thereby inflicting hardship on them. This has resulted in the semi-destruction of the long-standing extended family system in our society.

“It is a statement of fact that under President Buhari’s watch, the nation has witnessed the gloomiest festive season. Under this government, Nigerians have had the worst Sallah celebration and by all indications, this Christmas season is going to be the bleakest ever.

“More worrisome is the fact that there is no indication that the government has any plan for ameliorating the hardship of the people. Instead, the situation may get worse as this administration, in its lack of economic initiatives, is now rolling up its sleeves to introduce some stringent tax policies, in addition to completely removing the social palliatives Nigerians benefit from.

“On the issue of the persisting fuel queues across the country, we demand that the government come clean. Is it market driven or a product of government conspiracy? Our take is that if indeed it is true that the government has a hand in this fuel crisis, then they should have a rethink and show pity on innocent Nigerians.

“We therefore align with the people in declaring that this administration is unprepared for governance. President Buhari and his party came to power on propaganda, deceit and falsehood and the government has now shown lack of initiatives and the required competence to successfully move the nation forward.

PDP further said that it is saddening that a government that came to power on a mantra of CHANGE now seeks to CHAIN the ways and means of the very people that they deceived into voting for them.

The party advised the government to note that any attempt to increase taxes and duties will overstretch the lean income of ordinary Nigerians and gradually inflict intolerable poverty in the land.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/youre-inflicting-hardship-on-nigerians-pdp-tells-buhari/

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Olisa Metuh, I'm a Buhari supporter but I agree with you that things are tough right now.

However, if your party headed by Jonathan didn't loot the treasury while he was the president, things wouldn't have been so bad like this.

Secondly, if jonathan had won second term, it would have been a disaster For Nigerians and this wailing you are wailing now would have been doubled!

The 2.1Billion that was paid to Dokpesi and the 10Billion Naira jonathan asked dasuki to change into dollars and paid pdp delegates, don't you think these monies would have gone a long way in fixing our Economy?

Jonathan sold oil for over 120usd and there was nonthing to show for it and Buhari is selling for less than 40 usd and you want The Economy to be okay over night!

Finally Mr Metuh, I saw one of the trains jonathan bought less than a year ago broken down in iganmu sometime last week.

How do you explain a "Brand New train" already broken down so soon?

Olisa Metuh, socrates said an unexermined life is not worth living.Exermine you self first before criticising Buhari.

Pdp killed this Country.

Nigeria will be great again!

337 Likes 56 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
B00HARI is a heartless dull'ard.

The man doesn't know that Nigerians are suffering. As long as he's able to junket around the world with tax payers money, He doesn't give a hoot.

I don't pity zombies suffering under this dispensation.

B00HARI did it in 1983/84, he will do it again in 2015-2019. Let everyone brace up, Winter is coming.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
They promise us change, we are not seeing the change

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
[s]Olisa Metuh, I'm a Buhari supporter but I agree with you.

However, if your party headed by Jonathan didn't loot the treasury while he was the president, things wouldn't have been so bad like this.

Secondly, if jonathan had won second term, it would have been a disaster For Nigerians and this wailing you are wailing now would have been doubled!

Nigeria will be great again![/s]

Rubbish!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3119840_3086701funnyjpeg9aeb2b686522cfbdad09180eab0db45e_jpeg77e052703f81538f8ab4b27ced5dfdc0

... And the blame game continues. I can bet my last dime that by 2019, you brainwashed humans will still be blaming PDP for your woes.

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by Trut(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Statement of fact...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Olisa Metuh, I'm a Buhari supporter but I agree with you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
food don come for wailers grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
B00HARI is a dull'ard.

this my friend is back again. I know what your comment will be seeing you.

6 Likes

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by masseratti: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very funny

This man must justify the reason he is being paid,he must say something every week,the hardship we Nigerian are facing is due to PDP failure, Oil is $37 today for $120 last year, if you guys had managed the economy well bought the arms to kill Boko harams instead of giving it to Dokpesi and Co the price of Ram for sallah,pepper tomato and chiken for Christmas won't be on Mount everest,if we had allowed your lots to continue by now Nigeria will be on ebay.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Olisa Metuh, I'm a Buhari supporter but I agree with you.

Rubbish! When will you ever get sense?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Olisa Metuh, I'm a Buhari supporter but I agree with you with that things are tough right now.

The 2.1Billion that was paid to Dokpesi and the 10Billion Naira jonathan asked dasuki to change into dollars and paid pdp delegates, don't you think these monies would have gone a long way in fixing our Economy?

Jonathan sold dollars for over 120usd and there was nonthing to show for it and Buhari is selling for less than 40 usd and you want The Economy to be okay over night!

Finally Mr Metuh, I saw one of the trains jonathan bought less than a year ago broken down in iganmu sometime last week.

How do you explain a "Brand New train" already broken down so soon?

Olisa Metuh, socrates said an unexermined mind is not worth living.Exermine you self first before criticising Buhari.

Pdp killed this Country.

Wao, thanks bro....let the game begin.. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by suxkill: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
we are still on changi era!!!

by the time we get to dole next year in January when some of us will need to pay children school fee by his grace,
that when people might see chin-chum.
including those that called us wailers.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by SmithEnemona(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
PDP is back again grin Metuh the chief wailer

2 Likes

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by Aminat508(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
suxkill:
we are still on changi era!!!

by the time we get to dole next year in January when some of us will need to pay children school fee by his grace,
that when people might see chin-chum.
including those that called us wailers.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided
IS THAT NOT TRUE, LETS BE SINCERE TO OURSELVES. PDP OR NO PDP, NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari will Bleep up................................

But not as much as GEJ

1 Like

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by Aminat508(f): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

IS THAT NOT TRUE, LETS BE SINCERE TO OURSELVES. PDP OR NO PDP, NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING.

things are tough right now sad

Nigeria will be great again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seriously, Things are hard now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Seriously, Things are hard now.
Very very hard. We never receive November pay up till now. Maybe by tomorrow sha.

I swear Buhari no get sense.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
things are tough right now sad
Nigeria will be great again
Madam, Was Nigeria great before??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Very very hard. We never receive November pay up till now. Maybe by tomorrow sha.

I swear Buhari no get sense.

grin We don enter One chance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
SirWere:
Buhari will Bleep up................................

But not as much as GEJ
Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by funlord(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry
SeverusSnape:
B00HARI is a heartless dull'ard.

The man doesn't know that Nigerians are suffering. As long as he's able to junket around the world with tax payers money, He doesn't give a hoot.

I don't pity zombies suffering under this dispensation.

B00HARI did it in 1983/84, he will do it again in 2015-2019. Let everyone brace up, Winter is coming.

The vapid rantings of a "Bloody Olodo Rabata"!!!

14 Likes

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by chimerase2: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
I dnt knw why I sooo much hate APC angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by manutdrichie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
things are really hard, but never loose hope

2019 is here already grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
funlord:
angry

The vapid rantings of a "Bloody Olodo Rabata"!!!

YOU GET TIME DEY ANSWER THAT GUY?
Re: ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari by themilanway(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians kicked you out for the simple reason that you are callous,heartless and greedy.

May your different lives be ran the way the demonic PDP ran Nigeria affairs for 16yrs.

Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / 2023 Presidency Should Go To The South-East — Obasanjo, Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.