Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala (30478 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by kenkool(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Shekau influential my foot. Mstcheeeeew. These people need to get their head examined.

Yes he is,we have good and bad influence u know? Check your dictionary for the meaning of "influential "
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by jkendy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is dis how these American guyx wanted to tek the glory of being the ones who "finally caught" the most wanted Nigerian

If na dem, dem go show 4 dat Gala abi Fish night
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Intendy: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
The guy no mumu reach this level now

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by skykenny: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
dammytosh:

How old are u ?
Hold ur insult boy. I think he has a point here.
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Yasher: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Comrade Shehu Sani, malam Nasir el-Rufai or gov Kashim Shettima should have represented him na
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by emmykk(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
3BH made the list.

1.their moral booster GMB-less bomb since March 28 so far.

2.the killer,the kidnapper and the virgin knacker-king shakua.

3.oby the volicalist catching on the damage done by 1 and 2

her anger because GEJ did not renew her tenure as chairman african development bank.

The only thing the is common betwen them is boko haram.

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by klax(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
But fellow guys does is it sound proper and an insult on our nation that a man who fell over 13,000 Nigeria souls to be name among 100 influential in the world but can any African country or new paper wake up one day and say they want to honour Bin Ladden during his lifetime terrorising American everywhere around the world? Though I may be wrong but what is the meaning of all this for God sake

If care is not taken boko haram will form a party in Nigeria and this same US will support it maybe when the US want to access and siphon our oil through buhari and Buhari refuse them.as they have be trying to for ages unsuccessfully.as I may be wrong but I'm no longer comfortable with US as per Nigeria affairs honestly.

Over 200 innocent girls are still boko haram prison but yet one silly Time my foot naming him influential person if these little girls were to be America citizen would Time my foot be naming him as influential, haba Nja let's wake up this is a pain in the a s s for real.

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by BushidoBlue(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]"Freezed his assets"? the guy had assets in the US? incredible!

if Naija girls see that one now na

"wow, shekau is such a big boy"

"oh my gosh, duh"

"and come to think about it, shekau is se.xy and cute if you look well o!"

"I just like the way he is brave nd bold, a real man"

"he is such a se.xy killer, he can come to my house anyday"

lol, na play I dey o.... Hopefully they get him soon.[/size]

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
If shekau is in Time magazine list, then ISIS leader will be there as well

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Chlorin: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
ziqqz:
He tried to go o
But once he boarded the plane...

1. Pilot Resigned.
2. Passengers knack out.
3. The other 99 chose TV instead.
4. Bomb went cold.

And Shekau became sad and heart-broken. Poor guy

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by san316(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Did the reporter ask him why he didn't attend?

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Reference(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
angry Yeah, he couldn't get a tuxedo.....made in camo through customs.

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by todayguest(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Will he attend in death? Imagine Shekau attend the gala after several claims of him being killed, which had been affirmed by U.S reports and collaborated by testimonies of captured fighters and escaped victims. Honestly, it won't be funny at all. Heads must roll in FBI and CIA. For me, knowing the huge bounty placed on him. I will arrest him immediately and smile to the bank. $7m is no small bucks.
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by kuuljay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
so shekau is more influential than the leader of isis thunder fire USA

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by GloriaAdanne: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by YOUNGICE1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] the Shekau cannot attend cause the event belongs to the western culture, what he preaches against
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by raphy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
these whyt people self thought tht the niqqa will come out from his hidin just to come eat gala in new york.
they thought he will fall to there april fool.anywere he is he will soon be caught but they white men must stop inviting him
. sad sad sad

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by koladebrainiac(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
electron:
As expected the leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, who was named among the 100 Most Influential People in the world by Time Magazine, did not attend the Gala 100 held in New York. The event held at Lincoln Center, New York was put together to celebrate the 100 influential people in the world.
His selection drew criticism from Nigerians who felt that TIME magazine might be promoting the evil of the sect by naming him as one of the Most Influential People in the World for 2015.
shekau-influentialThree other Nigerians, namely, the president-elect, Major Gen. Muhammadu Buahri(retd), award-winning novelist, Chimamanda Adichie and BringBackOurGirls campaigner, Oby Ezekwesili made the list.
“Most Americans do not yet recognize his name, but the citizens of Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country, know Abubakar Shekau all too well: he is the most violent killer their country has ever seen. Shekau took over the terrorist organization Boko Haram in 2009 after the group had been weakened by Nigerian government forces.
Shekau, who is believed to be in his 30s, began to stage increasingly daring kidnapping and killing raids on schools, churches and mosques thought by Boko Haram to be violating their interpretation of Islam. The taking of over 200 schoolgirls in April 2014 brought Boko Haram into the international spotlight,” reads an honorary essay about the terrorist, written by General Carter Ham (U.S. Army, retired).
In June 2012 the United States Department of State designated Shekau as a terrorist and effectively froze his assets in the United States. Since June 2013, the Department has had a standing reward of US$7 million for information leading to Shekau’s capture through its Rewards for Justice program. In addition, the Nigerian army has offered a ₦50 million reward (approximately US$300,000) for Shekau.
Buhari also did not attend the event while Ezekwesili did and called on Barrack Obama to help rescue the missing Chibok girls.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/boko-haram-leader-shekau-shuns-time-100-gala/#sthash.z8hkUD0e.dpuf

Sarcasm

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Vikfarad(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
kuuljay:
so shekau is more influential than the leader of isis thunder fire USA
AMEN
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
so for their mind they think shekaù is really a black -monkey cheesy
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by FrankOguns(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
You expected Shekau that has so much hatred for the west to come?
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by ajebuter(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Walahi the guy go think say na fifty naira gala dem wan give am chop..

Anyway, the guy name coward, he can't come out of his rat hole
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Time just made it into the list of top 100 crappy junk magazine, the lowest 100th...sure they were expecting him to have a handshake with Obama and a private dinner afterward to discuss business..influential he is, indeed!
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Exjoker(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
So Shekau shun the 100 galas given to him by the time magazine

Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by chieveboy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol...would love to see one of those toon jokes done around this one cheesy : " so aimerica ai dey do me shakau wayo wiz zhe gala ko....wallahi l kill you pa?" cheesy
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by Chigold101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
dammytosh:

How old are u ?
lolzzz wetin that one come mean?

Does it have anything to do with people childishly expecting Shekau to attend a gala night in the open?

Eh!
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by cirmuell(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
FRANKKUP:
If na you, you go attend the meatpie abi gala? Abeg make we talk beta tin.
as in ehn gringrin
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by JMC: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tetero9:
lol......easiest bait !!!

The guy just escaped a million dollar bait to track him down.
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by eccentric(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Hahahaaaaaa! I guess he ain't ready to meet dem virgins yet. grin
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by bejeria101(m): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Qelvin:
I don't know why I find this thread funny.

The most stupid thing i have read since nepa was invented,the height of stupidity.what sheecow is dis,the 19th?
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by delishpot: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Na small small dem want use catch him monkey? Na only mumu terrorist will attend such.
My people say na wetin monkey dey like, naim dem dey take catch am
Re: Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala by delishpot: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
klax:
But fellow guys does is it sound proper and an insult on our nation that a man who fell over 13,000 Nigeria souls to be name among 100 influential in the world but can any African country or new paper wake up one day and say they want to honour Bin Ladden during his lifetime terrorising American everywhere around the world? Though I may be wrong but what is the meaning of all this for God sake

If care is not taken boko haram will form a party in Nigeria and this same US will support it maybe when the US want to access and siphon our oil through buhari and Buhari refuse them.as they have be trying to for ages unsuccessfully.as I may be wrong but I'm no longer comfortable with US as per Nigeria affairs honestly.

Over 200 innocent girls are still boko haram prison but yet one silly Time my foot naming him influential person if these little girls were to be America citizen would Time my foot be naming him as influential, haba Nja let's wake up this is a pain in the a s s for real.

There is wisdom in what you said. Look what they did to Ghadafi fa!

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos / El-Rufai: The Worst Job To Have In Nigeria Today, Is To Be A Governor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52