Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) (8563 Views)

Buhari Shocked By States' Inability To Pay Salaries / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=17pt]its GEJ that caused all these nonsense!! two fishes (without head o), half spoon of groundnut oil!!! The man has failed us!!! angry angry angry[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by buoye1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
They don "job" U.....

May be na Aba made titus
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Aminat508:
@deji, we dey fight before, u re insulting me did u know Dat?
Oh,not trying to insult you babe,i was only trying to get you conscious,for you to know that the situation of this country is way beyond joke,its not something to joke with at all
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Dbestmax(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
five fishes of DAT size...how e go take enta dat tin...Nigeria ns think for once...don't talk cos u see words
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by tsdarkside(m): 2:20am On Apr 23, 2015
prettydiva89:
#hisses.... So this is why you are shocked..
For 9ja i can't be shocked if i didn't meet anything inside. Better be grateful you met something and mind you don't die of shock cos it will change nothing.

grin grin grin grin youu badddddddddddd....... grin grin grin
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by OneNaira6: 2:26am On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin

OP don't worry. Buhari is the new president elect. Nigerian moses. He'll turn that 2 fishes to 20 fishes. Just wait oo
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Well how'bout da loaf,u oaf? Cant u just do something whatever for da 2 fish to multiply? grin
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Motolank: 5:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Hey
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by StellaBella(f): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Funny Nigerians!

How about Geisha?
Any update?
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Aminat508(f): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Oh,not trying to insult you babe,i was only trying to get you conscious,for you to know that the situation of this country is way beyond joke,its not something to joke with at all
am sorry though, I was only joking
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Charliiee(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Why don't some people think before they talk? What has stinginess got to do with this? He's talking about how quality and quantity of produces is reducing and made an illustration with these fish,you're talking about stinginess,if you don't have brain to read positive meaning to what op is saying,sell yourself and by your skull better brain
Bros, u no get chill o, I'm sure she ws just joking
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by mikewonder(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2015
all dis tin dey make me 1der weda fish don finish 4 water cry
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Bigdreams(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2015
This post might look funny but it is the reality on ground.

It's not only sardine that is affected, other food commodities are also affected.

I do hope we return to our yester-years economic buoyancy.

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by jay44(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Why don't some people think before they talk? What has stinginess got to do with this? He's talking about how quality and quantity of produces is reducing and made an illustration with these fish,you're talking about stinginess,if you don't have brain to read positive meaning to what op is saying,sell yourself and by your skull better brain

guy, av u no sense of humour?? mehn, i pity ur gf. jus chill bro nd laff it off.
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by milky3(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Op, just add 5loaves of bread, It's more than enough cool

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2015
RebelChip:

I just uploaded it.... My stew wasnt even tasty again... Should have bought two. Am yet to overcome the shock.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by milky3(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]its GEJ that caused all these nonsense!! two fishes (without head o), half spoon of groundnut oil!!! The man has failed us!!! angry angry angry[/size]
Chai, Jona has suffer
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
RebelChip:
Words Can't explain the shock I suffered today after I bought this and saw only two fishes inside.... I bought this at a mini mart for 200 naira! The price of two full fish in Ghana. Even the oil inside was not up to a spoon. Am still in shock.... From around five fishes we had around 1998 to just two fishes. God Forbid! What hope for the average Nigerian in this country?

fishes ke?

change ur grammar grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by olu77(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Keep shut and go to T.B Joshua to help you revive your sense of humour. You must be a very boring person. Why didn't you think before you started typing insults to harmless teasing

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by 3Dee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
RebelChip:
Words Can't explain the shock I suffered today after I bought this and saw only two fishes inside.... I bought this at a mini mart for 200 naira! The price of two full fish in Ghana. Even the oil inside was not up to a spoon. Am still in shock.... From around five fishes we had around 1998 to just two fishes. God Forbid! What hope for the average Nigerian in this country?

Looool. Bro, you never see ponmo inside sardine before?

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by colormebad(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
RebelChip:

This is Economic Sabotage, Confirmed 419 !
@ Op, Call EFCC asap! Lol!!!
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
jay44:

guy, av u no sense of humour?? mehn, i pity ur gf. jus chill bro nd laff it off.
Hmm,that hits me so hard cos it's true,i pity her as well,that's the only problem I have with girls,they think and say i'm always too serious,i think I need to work on my sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Don't worry "change" is coming grin grin
lol
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by stanza(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by goodgood2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
This op needs some schooling. Well, let me help him out: it's about the weight, not quantity. Take the measurement of the can with two fishes and the one with four fishes, and you'll find out they're of the same weight.
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by whillyamz98(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
I wonder why they dicided to remove one and make it two instead of the normal three angry sad>
Re: Can Buhari Change This Too? I Was Shocked By What I Saw! (viewers Discretion) by richidinho(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
bigtt76:
Where de head?

Bigt*t*

Badoo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President / Lagos: 1960 Vs 2017. Where Did We Get It Wrong? (Photo) / Kayode Fayemi: Nigeria Lacks Proper Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.