Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry (4766 Views)

PDP Members Defecting To APC Are Hungry - Ekweremadu / Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're the definition of unbiased and intelligent girl,thats how they come up with different allegations everyday to bring Islam down
Thanks grin
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by iamrealdeji(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
OneNaira6:
Hiah! I have respect for every religion but honestly, Islam needs to go. That's the worst religion on Earth.
Insanity is what your problem is,you son of a prostitute,why would you have respect for any religion? If a muslim offers you help,pls just reject it,lunatic
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by iamrealdeji(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
onyi4edu:
I hope this is not true. Eat their wives in extreme hunger? Did anyone see this part "The fatwa is interpreted as evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire for the two to become one"
Hmmmmmm God will help we women

I doubt the story sha
I'm really surprised that girls are getting more intelligent than guys these days,most guys on this thread made comments that ain't different from that of lunatics,even an intelligent atheist wouldn't believe this trash

1 Like

Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by OneNaira6: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Insanity is what your problem is,you son of a prostitute,why would you have respect for any religion? If a muslim offers you help,pls just reject it,lunatic

Abeg you muslim people need to stop quoting me and go do something better with una lives. mtchewwwww.

I still stand by my word. That religion needs to GO or better yet, learn how to be peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by kay1one2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thanks grin

Be dining with evil with a short spoon!
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by kay1one2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

From the follower of the "peaceful religion"!
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by ammyluv2002(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:

Be dining with evil with a short spoon!
I'm not! I know where i belong and nothing can change that
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by kay1one2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm not! I know where i belong and nothing can change that

Have fun!
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by shikshark: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rxpetite:
iffa hear. fear no go gree them convert. they for done convert since.
gringringrin
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by ammyluv2002(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:

Have fun!
cool
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:

From the follower of the "peaceful religion"!
Yes,i'm not as peaceful as my religion,muslims get into fight,christians get into fight,my religion has nothing to do with my attitude

1 Like

Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Laughing.... very soon we will see them saying performing salat is a sin... keep living a lie o oh you Christians...
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by Ifeann(f): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
udatso:
With everyday that passes, Nairaland association of bigots and propagandist in religion(NABPR) aka IFEANN AND FRIENDS (IF) n its quest to denigrate and spread lies about Islam to unsuspecting readers makes one wonder what sort of Christians are these people. How do you hope to convert someone whrn you lack honesty and sincerity?

Once again, I didn't create this thread. I try my best to quote the villainy, evil and fraud as contained in your quran and authentic hadiths for my threads and posts. I don't post on stories like this.
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by shevi4mb(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm only commenting because of you. Don't ever comment on threads like this because its either the op created it ot the website is anti Islam. That man can dare not say that in Saudi Arabia. As a graduate in Islamic studies I know that there's nothing like that in the Islamic laws

I tot as much bro...may almighty Allah save us from the enemies
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
shevi4mb:

I tot as much bro...may almighty Allah save us from the enemies
Ameen ya Allah
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by lebienconnu: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Even goats know the meaning of this analogy. @op, your hatred for Islam has totally blocked your sense of reasoning. Yes ke, Islam permits us to devour our wives the way we like. They are our garments the same way we are garments to them. If you have problem understanding this then you may be a victim of down syndrome the clinical manifestation of which includes mental retardation.

Its our duty to provide food, clothing and shelter for them and the children. We don't eat them as food. Before we eat, they must eat.
Re: Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry by Emteebee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Islam, Christianity and Judaism all have the same father,. So I'm not surprised.
BTW,
CANNIBALISM IN THE BIBLE;

Deuteronomy 28:53-57

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Lev 26:29

You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Jeremiah 19: 9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.

Lamentation 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women
have cooked their own children,
who became their food
when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10
Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Waiting for the Jews own.
RUBBISH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom / See How Patrick Obahiagbon Described Fayose 4 Not Allowing DSS Arrest Suleman(pi / The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.