Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903811 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Iksam312440: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please do you have any idea on what I need to do. ??

chuman33:

I don't think so
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Iksam312440:

So please .. do you have any idea on how to proceed ??.. I am kinda confused.
I suggest you contact the school you intend to apply for.
Re: Polish Student Visa by slysite4real(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any University open for admission this November?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2017
slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.

You can check schools in Poznan. Depending on your course tho

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Check Warsaw as well
slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Phenmeson(m): 4:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Iksam312440:
I graduated from national Aerospace University Ukraine . With bachelor of Aeronautical engineering. My transcripts was legalised by the ministry of education Ukraine and the Nigerian embassy kiev. Now I want to apply for masters in Warsaw University of Technology. My question is. Do I also need take my foreign degree Certificate for legalisation in ministry of Education Nigeria? please what's the procedure?

Foreign degrees or documents are notarised or legalised in the country you obtained them from.
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Good Morning everyone.

I recently applied to Poznan Uni of Tech. I got a message this morning which I quote "Please, upload grading scale which applies to your transcript of records.We require some document that will explain how grades are distributed." Is there any way I can tackle this issue?

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Good morning everyone.
Please do Poland university takes 2.2 and
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Does anyone know about how Wroclaw online application page works.. It's complicated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
aanexplus:
Good Morning everyone.

I recently applied to Poznan Uni of Tech. I got a message this morning which I quote "Please, upload grading scale which applies to your transcript of records.We require some document that will explain how grades are distributed." Is there any way I can tackle this issue?

Thanks
Does your transcript has your CGPA grading scale
..like classification of degree from pass to first class.. I think that's Wat they meant.. If not.. I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by slysite4real(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
aanexplus:
Good Morning everyone.

Thanks

Send your transcript to them. It has the grading.
Re: Polish Student Visa by solastar2: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Tsartumboy:

Does your transcript has your CGPA grading scale
..like classification of degree from pass to first class.. I think that's Wat they meant.. If not.. I'm not sure

Alright. I have escalated the issue to my school. They said same thing. I will upload the document this morning. Thanks sir
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
slysite4real:

Send your transcript to them. It has the grading.

I uploaded student copy which doesn't have the grading scale. I guess that's where the problem started. I have requested for grading scale from the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tsartumboy:
Does anyone know about how Wroclaw online application page works.. It's complicated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
aanexplus:
Good Morning everyone.

Thanks
How did you run the certificate of English language proficiency bro.. Is it TOEFL you used or you got from your school
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tsartumboy:

How did you run the certificate of English language proficiency bro.. Is it TOEFL you used or you got from your school

I use toefl. But my school provided a letter to poznan uni... I just feel toefl is better
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tunjasko(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
chuman33:
Anyone who haven't gotten admission should move it till next year. Schools official starts on 1st October. There are number of schools/courses given for scholarship/free on master's level for qualified candidates, doesn't matter were you from.

Hello bro, can someone with a cgpa of 3.72 get a full master scholarship in chemical engineering.
Thanks....I will be anticipating your response.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
aanexplus:

I use toefl. But my school provided a letter to poznan uni... I just feel toefl is better
OK bro... Please can you post the one your school sent here. I want to see how they wrote it and compare
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tsartumboy:

OK bro... Please can you post the one your school sent here. I want to see how they wrote it and compare
Thanks

Can you pm me?
Re: Polish Student Visa by btee234: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone , I have a conditional offer letter from the university of economics in Bydgoszcz planning on paying my tuition fees next week am to resumes by February 28 I have once authenticated my waec result that was around august 2015 because I used it for another embassy do I still need to do it again , and also i would have applied for polish visa in Egypt but they said I need 6month Egyptian resident permit ahead of the one year resident permit I had because it was going to expire next month so I decided to come to Nigeria to apply my question is with me having a one year resident permit of another country in my passport those it give me a upper edge in securing polish visa and also do I need a eligibility letter because to be truth with you guys I don't really know what it means.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
I already sent an email to you bro
aanexplus:

Can you pm me?
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tsartumboy:
I already sent an email to you bro

Sent you one cos I didn't get yours
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2017
I dint gt it too... This is my email.. madetumilara@yahoo.com
aanexplus:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
aanexplus:

sup bro.... This is my email.. madetumilara@yahoo.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
btee234:
Hello everyone , I have a conditional offer letter from the university of economics in Bydgoszcz planning on paying my tuition fees next week am to resumes by February 28 I have once authenticated my waec result that was around august 2015 because I used it for another embassy do I still need to do it again , and also i would have applied for polish visa in Egypt but they said I need 6month Egyptian resident permit ahead of the one year resident permit I had because it was going to expire next month so I decided to come to Nigeria to apply my question is with me having a one year resident permit of another country in my passport those it give me a upper edge in securing polish visa and also do I need a eligibility letter because to be truth with you guys I don't really know what it means.
You didn't say which degree you going for. Yes you do require Eligibility Letter for your application to University in Poland. As of now I don't know if there have been any changes in the way the Polish Embassy judge their visa applications. I know a guy who got his Visa approved because he was able to answer the questions he was asked regarding his course which is Chemical Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tunjasko:

Hello bro, can someone with a cgpa of 3.72 get a full master scholarship in chemical engineering.
Thanks....I will be anticipating your response.
I don't know for certain, it might be. Try to write to the school's you interested in and ask them if they offer tuition waiver or apply to the Rector Office and you might be lucky. Goodluck
Re: Polish Student Visa by btee234: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
chuman33:

You didn't say which degree you going for. Yes you do require Eligibility Letter for your application to University in Poland. As of now I don't know if there have been any changes in the way the Polish Embassy judge their visa applications. I know a guy who got his Visa approved because he was able to answer the questions he was asked regarding his course which is Chemical Engineering.
bro it is bsc in international business , I have been accepted already it's just remaining for me to pay the tuition fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaydee11: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hello everyone, please I am new here. I want to make enquiries about the university of information technology and management in Rzeszow. Is it a public or a private uni. Want to study BSc information technology for the 2018 academic session.
Please advice me. Also, I have seen at it's cheaper to study in Poland but I saw 30,000 euros for the insurance. How do I get this?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 4:30am On Nov 26, 2017
Jaydee11:
Hello everyone, please I am new here. I want to make enquiries about the university of information technology and management in Rzeszow. Is it a public or a private uni. Want to study BSc information technology for the 2018 academic session.
Please advice me. Also, I have seen at it's cheaper to study in Poland but I saw 30,000 euros for the insurance. How do I get this?
It's a private University, but I think they are standard as they have agreement with many universities and companies around the world. But be sure to check their location. And about insurance, you only need that during your visa application at Polish embassy. Once you tell your Insurance company that you need Insurance that covers minimum of 30,000€ which is valid for Schengen countries, they will understand you better. The price ranges from 6,000 to 20,0000Naira, depends on how many month of Insurance you purchase.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SvmD: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hello. Please I want to apply to Warsaw uni of tech. I'm about to pay the application fee but I don't have my WAEC certificate. I don't mind doing the foundation year. Is it possible to do this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.