Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908115 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaydee11: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ggetter50:

It's a private University, but I think they are standard as they have agreement with many universities and companies around the world. But be sure to check their location. And about insurance, you only need that during your visa application at Polish embassy. Once you tell your Insurance company that you need Insurance that covers minimum of 30,000€ which is valid for Schengen countries, they will understand you better. The price ranges from 6,000 to 20,0000Naira, depends on how many month of Insurance you purchase.

Thanks Ggetter50, please where do I get this insurance companies in Nigeria? Also, I want to ask a question, is it compulsory for me to have As in my o level? If I have C6 in English maths physics chemistry do u think I will be considered for admission at Warsaw University of Technology for bsc computer science
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jaydee11:

Thanks Ggetter50, please where do I get this insurance companies in Nigeria? Also, I want to ask a question, is it compulsory for me to have As in my o level? If I have C6 in English maths physics chemistry do u think I will be considered for admission at Warsaw University of Technology for bsc computer science
You are welcome. You can get Insurance companies in some major cities in Nigeria. I can't say any address in particular, Google can help you out with that.

I do not know the requirement of Warsaw University of Technology, but many universities abroad are okay with C's. You can write the school International Office for more info.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaydee11: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Ggetter50:

You are welcome. You can get Insurance companies in some major cities in Nigeria. I can't say any address in particular, Google can help you out with that.

I do not know the requirement of Warsaw University of Technology, but many universities abroad are okay with C's. You can write the school International Office for more info.

Thanks so much Ggetter50, I will do just that and will get back to you. I don't want to waste money ni o. As par the insurance companies too, I will have to Google to find which one will be suitable.
Thanks so much.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Jaydee11:

Thanks so much Ggetter50, I will do just that and will get back to you. I don't want to waste money ni o. As par the insurance companies too, I will have to Google to find which one will be suitable.
Thanks so much.
Definitely, you won't waste money. You will be surprised how you will get admissions. You just need prayer on your visa. All the best
Re: Polish Student Visa by SvmD: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Please someone help me!!! Can I go ahead to apply to Warsaw uni of tech without my certificate because I want to do the foundation year. My certificate is not out yet.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Good day guys,
My question is this: what if I'm offered a scholarship by a university in poland to pursue masters degree. Please would I need a letter from a sponsor? And would the visa be sure since its a scholarship?
Re: Polish Student Visa by slysite4real(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
xctvhz:
Good day guys,
My question is this: what if I'm offered a scholarship by a university in poland to pursue masters degree. Please would I need a letter from a sponsor? And would the visa be sure since its a scholarship?

You generally still need a sponsor but his bank account balance wouldn't matter much again. The visa is not guaranteed. You only got a scholarship (financial requirement for visa). There are still many other requirements you must meet for the visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by nuel101(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Is there any Poland embassy here in Lagos.... apart from the one in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by Teem1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
nuel101:
Is there any Poland embassy here in Lagos.... apart from the one in Abuja

Nuel you don come again... Av you gotten your study scholarship?
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hi Guys.

If you need to book appointment for visa, you should try now! 16th and 18th January is available. I booked mine. Just feel some might need this information.

Cheers
Re: Polish Student Visa by forum111: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Please guys I will like to know if an English proficiency test is needed in the admission process? We Nigerians are from an English speaking country.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Teem1(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Please guys I will like to know if an English proficiency test is needed in the admission process? We Nigerians are from an English speaking country.

@forum111 it depends on the school and the country you are applying to. Some 'll require it at the entrance of undergraduate while you don't need it as a postgraduate..
Re: Polish Student Visa by slysite4real(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
forum111:

Most universities in Poland accept "Language of Instruction" letter issued by your previous school.
Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hey guys,

Please can i book an appointment for schengen visa if i'm unable to book for national visa. Will i still be granted the appointment,

Please any and all contributions from our experienced people are needed!! Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by aanexplus(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2018
xctvhz:
Hey guys,

Please can i book an appointment for schengen visa if i'm unable to book for national visa. Will i still be granted the appointment,

Please any and all contributions from our experienced people are needed!! Thank you.
Sure you can. It will be changed at the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by chaiks: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2018
am about to apply to Wroclaw university. must I legalize at the polish embassy here before applying for admission or during visa processing? any idea on schools that give scholarships I can also apply to?
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys I have been on the Polish Visa application website for days and there are no available slot for Visa appointment. The system says there are no available slot till February 8th and my school resumes February 26th. Am really tensed..Pls if anyone here has faced same issue in d past pls help me with a solution on how to get a slot for appointment. Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Teem1(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys I have been on the Polish Visa application website for days and there are no available slot for Visa appointment. The system says there are no available slot till February 8th and my school resumes February 26th. Am really tensed..Pls if anyone here has faced same issue in d past pls help me with a solution on how to get a slot for appointment. Thanks.

Please What did you enroll for? Was it scholarship?
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Teem1:

Please What did you enroll for? Was it scholarship?

No i am not on scholarship. I paid the tuition fees and every other fees.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
wiseking120:
I would advise you to take that date since the processing time is 15working days.(Am not so sure). It's better than none. And, after all, you can ask your school for a week extension for your resumption.

Good luck.
Re: Polish Student Visa by omoiyamayor(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
btee234:
Hello everyone , I have a conditional offer letter from the university of economics in Bydgoszcz planning on paying my tuition fees next week am to resumes by February 28 I have once authenticated my waec result that was around august 2015 because I used it for another embassy do I still need to do it again , and also i would have applied for polish visa in Egypt but they said I need 6month Egyptian resident permit ahead of the one year resident permit I had because it was going to expire next month so I decided to come to Nigeria to apply my question is with me having a one year resident permit of another country in my passport those it give me a upper edge in securing polish visa and also do I need a eligibility letter because to be truth with you guys I don't really know what it means.
how did you get the Egypt visa bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone. I had filled d application form for the National student visa and i saved it, the system took me to a page where i had to fill out the first 2 and last 3 letters of my name which i did and and it was correct according to the system then wen it proceeded to the next page, all i could see was *error*. Does it mean my application wasnt successful? Please experience ones should give me a clue. If i should reapply or not becus the embassy themselves aren't picking calls nor replying mails.
Re: Polish Student Visa by btee234: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
try and fill the application form again it happen to me so many times but thank God i got a date for me and my brother , 5th and 12th
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
btee234:
try and fill the application form again it happen to me so many times but thank God i got a date for me and my brother , 5th and 12th

Yea.. The 5th and 12th gave me issues.. I guess it was becus of u.. Well, i got 14th..may God bless us all
Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys,
Please what is the range of money my sponsor can have in his account? Also, must the sponsor be a family member? If No, what is the most advised relationship he can put in the letter of sponsorship? Lastly, how long does it take for the visa to be ready after the interview?
Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2018
wiseking120:

Yea.. The 5th and 12th gave me issues.. I guess it was becus of u.. Well, i got 14th..may God bless us all
Please have you gotten your medical insurance? What insurance company did you use and how much did it cost?
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2018
xctvhz:

Please have you gotten your medical insurance? What insurance company did you use and how much did it cost?

I did AIICO Insurance PLC. Its N61, 600. According to my findings, its the cheapest and it accepted by all EU states

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by btee234: 1:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Am planing on getting mine from AIICO insurance
Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please guys, this thread has not been too active.

How do I book a flight ticket and also, what date do I put as the return date since it haseems to be a return ticket? Urgently please. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by visacarina: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2018
You can use http://bookmytravelvisa.com.ng for ur flight bookings

xctvhz:
Please guys, this thread has not been too active.

How do I book a flight ticket and also, what date do I put as the return date since it haseems to be a return ticket? Urgently please. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by xctvhz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Guys,

I have been offered accommodation by the uni I applied to, i have the accommodation letter, do i still have to show proof of hotel booking at the visa interview, since i might not get the school accommodation the same day I arrive in poland. Please what is the best way out?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2018
xctvhz:
Guys,

I have been offered accommodation by the uni I applied to, i have the accommodation letter, do i still have to show proof of hotel booking at the visa interview, since i might not get the school accommodation the same day I arrive in poland. Please what is the best way out?
No, that's enough as proof of accommodation. You don't need any hotel reservation again.

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.