Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds (20136 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory / EFCC Invites Modu Sheriff Over N23billion Diezani Campaign fund / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Bants(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
300 billion naira i bet he was the one financing boko haram 300 billion naira that money will finance my 10th generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Segadem(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Pavore9:
This dude left office how many years ago and EFCC is just realizing he embezzled state funds?
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Cool
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
This was one of Jonathans right hand men.

He was the man Jonathan used to fund Boko Haram and was on Jonathans entourage to Chad

I dont see how Jonathan would escape jail post May 29
god punish
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by rileyy(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Jonathan's injury time to deal with party members who fails to deliver this 2015 polls. Sips kunu, waiting for the next victim

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Our dogs have developed some tooth

Maybe they have regained their barking voice too😁

Hallelujah!!!

Dry bones shall live again!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by tonero230(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Thank you Jesus
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by nickxtra(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
EFCC has suddenly discovered itself? I wonder if they would have done this if Jonathan had won election

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by micrep3030(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Jonathan I love u but u r weak
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Intendy: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
9jaroof:
The Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has summoned a former Governor of Borno State, Ali Modu Sherriff over allegations connected to misappropriation and embezzlement during his governorship tenure, Premium Times reports.

According to the report, the former governor is expected to report at the EFCC head office in Abuja on Thursday, April 23, 2015.

Sources at the EFCC told Premium Times that if Sherriff fails to appear as directed, he will be declared wanted and arrested.

It was reported that detectives are already on the former governor’s trail to ensure he does not leave the country.

Details are still sketchy about the exact allegations against Sherriff, but it is believed to be linked to the N300 billion his administration received from the Federal account between 2003 and 2011.

Report says the fund may have ended in personal coffers.

Sheriff was senator between 1999 and 2003 on the platform of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), and later became the Governor of Borno state under the aegis of the same party.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181873-exclusive-efcc-goes-after-ex-gov-modu-sheriff-over-n300-billion-borno-funds-set-to-detain-him-thursday.html
Show me your friend and i will know who you are.
stealing is not corruption Mr Jonathan

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by hensben(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari oo grin
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by cana882(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
ah! finally.. wat took jona so long?? they hv stolen money so much that 300billon sounds lyk 3000naira... pls GMB continue from here

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by M4gunners: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

He was the man Jonathan used to fund Boko Haram and was on Jonathans entourage to Chad

You read but can't understand i guess. 2003 to 2011 they said bro. Why not OBJ right hand man?
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by ojnnaco(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Gbammmm.... EFCC is gradually recovering they teeth .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
finally, EFCC has started working again... we all thought they were on holiday before!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Yahaya85(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
EFCC boss is now working to retain his seat

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Intendy: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Extom:

You see your life?
He is accused for the crimes he committed between 2003 and 2011, and you're here spewing rubbish.
did efcc just realize this in 2015?
Jonathan has been shielding/protecting in from arrest since he won 2011 election the way he prevented Kashamu extradition

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by shammah1(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2015
You lack common sense guy
raumdeuter:

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by papaejima1: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

You don't see cos ur apparently blind
(No be abuse o, na you talk am say you don't see oo)
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by viktuur(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
let not be emotional & think deeper he was ANPP/APC for 11 year when he was governor, he took all this money then,he has stop beinggovernor for over four year he only moved to PDP middle of last year
raumdeuter:

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Damikevin(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
With three hundred billion he can buy efcc the supreme curt icj judges and any opposition. Make dem go sitdon
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Ura: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Wait is happening The untouchables are all becoming wanted! I fear for dis Naija o. Goodluck never even go o. A whole Ali Modu Sheriff who all the boko haram accusations against him were swept under the carpet? The one and only Ali Modu Sheriff who will be accused today and the next day, he will be pictured at an event with President Goodluck Jonathan? Oga kpata kpata Ali Modu Sheriff wey dem dey talk im case for hand while im dey one airport dey inspect the ammunution wey arrive for the airport and the airport authorities hold the aircraft down, as e inspect finish, the aircraft no move on? Dem born any of the Authorities well to talk the matter again? Abeg, Pa Buhari, Nigerians need you till we can get another person like you.
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

SAI BUHARI!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Bishop44: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2015
The fear of Baba is da beginning of OYOYO grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Ura: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Damikevin:
With three hundred billion he can buy efcc the supreme curt icj judges and any opposition. Make dem go sitdon

Bros, Parade don change gear cool
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Akinz0126(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2015
After reading this thread I chouted Chisus!!!This Ali modu sherif my instincts tells me He Dines,Wines and SwimmeD with the Swines ie Terrorist.No doubt he Negotiated with those boko boys and end Up disapointing them and those boko boys retaliated chikenan.NB those Boko boys he funded were never as deadly and dangerous as they ended up. But this Son of a bitch called Modu sheriff,fuel the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by aariwa(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

its no longer a secret that he is the chief financier of Book haram& the biggest supplier of military hardware in the boko haram fight. A friend of mine that was living in maiduguri told me how dangerous&untouchable sheriff's is,in borno & Last week no other person than yerima himself the former governor of zamfra adviced Buhari to probe modu sherrif over boko haram issue.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by Akinz0126(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
After reading this thread I chouted Chisus!!!This Ali modu sherif my instincts tells me He Dines,Wines and SwimmeD with the Swines ie Terrorist.No doubt he Negotiated with those boko boys and ended Up disapointing them and those boko boys retaliated chikenan.NB those Boko boys he funded were never as deadly and dangerous as they ended up. But this Son of a bitch called Modu sheriff,fuel the whole thing.
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by 49cents(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Am sure u an hausa he goat...........u guys never like thinking with your brain
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by amolegs: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2015
egift:
[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2014/09/jonathan-and-sheriff-jide-salu-com.jpg?w=700[/img]

Suddenly EFCC have found their voice. Thank God for Buhari. All hope is not lost.
like EFCC suddenly woke up from their slumber or maybe for the fear of being scrapped.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by iswallker(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2015
the mans legs are broken, someone pls help...
Re: EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds by natureblack(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

I hear you were born on April 2; a day too late!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' / Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.