Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? (3780 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2015
I've developed this habit of staring and making faces at my reflection in the mirror. Any time i see a mirror, i must look at it. To the extent that, i've charted every territory on said face and i know every little thing about it. A friend told me most handsome guys do this. Is he right or am i just the modern narcissus?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by jascon1(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2015
No be lie oh. I always admire myself in the mirror, tho outside I worry about ppls acceptance of my handsomeness
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by cyprianlah(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Dey der d flatter urself
Wit head like cashew seed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by mtchris(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Yes o, we handsome boys we too dey look mirror
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Nop handsome guy aren't ugly or averages guy ar

They spend so much time in the mirror posing with different facial expression in order to convince them self that they ar presentable

It is a theory when it applies to a guy
But in girls it is a lAw angry

2 Likes

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2015
I hope you know what eventually befell Narcissus? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Hehe. Some are.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Yea...yhu r very right!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2015
No they don't undecided
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2015
Gay handsome guys maybe. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by chibwike(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Have got a mirror at work...i check my face periodically.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Ephemmm: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
mtchris:
Yes o, we handsome boys we too dey look mirror

You better go out and start making more money: handsomeness and American intonation no dey bring money for table in marriage ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by jnrbayano(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
I've developed this habit of staring and making faces at my reflection in the mirror. Any time i see a mirror, i must look at it. To the extent that, i've charted every territory on said face and i know every little thing about it. A friend told me most handsome guys do this. Is he right or am i just the modern narcissus?

You are just a dandy
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2015
cyprianlah:
Dey der d flatter urself
Wit head like cashew seed
grin
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by mtchris(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

You better go out and start making more money: handsomeness and American intonation no dey bring money for table in marriage ooo
Haha, na so my broda. Money na the koko wey dey there, beauty is just a name
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by alberto2k(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Busted embarassed
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by mtchris(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Gay handsome guys maybe. tongue
I fit r*pe you o, lol
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2015
lol what a gay thread!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by iPrevail(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:
lol what a gay thread!
What makes it gay?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2015
iPrevail:

What makes it gay?

Because it's obviously filled with girlie boys appreciating a common hobby of theirs. What's gayer?

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2015
@OP ure very correct o, afta taking my bath i spend up to 30minutes luking at d mirror, jst 2 check my eyes, lips, nose n all my face n checking if there is pimples n i just sit n begin 2 talk to myself using d mirror, n i say tins like GIRLS GO SUFFER 4 MY HAND, FINE BOY NO PIMPLES E.T.C
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by ayowonder(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:

Because it's obviously filled with girlie boys appreciating a common hobby of theirs. What's gayer?
if I guy does things that are common among girls ...he is now gay like that abi??
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2015
ayowonder:
if I guy does thing that are common among girls ...he is now gay like that

Is that a question or a comment?
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2015
I do stare at the mirror too.. It makes you look cute and confident when going out.
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Dunno for others but i'm guilty of doing that
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:
lol what a gay thread!
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rapzino: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2015
evegran:
lol what a gay thread!
mtchewww, to smooch you dey nauseate me wink
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by tintingz(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol, this is true and has nothing to do with gay.

Guys who are handsome or look good check out their face on mirror frequently than non-handsome guys.

It is not only girls thing grin tongue, the different is just that these guys don't go with mirrors everywhere they go like most girls do.

Well it is good to check yourself in mirror to know if you got no face-intruder. grin
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Teempakguy:

Its now over a year that I checked my self in a mirror.

and I'm not ugly angry
Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by tintingz(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Its over a year that I check my self in a mirror.

and I'm not ugly angry
I like the way you lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by Rilwayne001: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
tintingz:
I like the way you lie cheesy

chei mo ugly ni? cry

1 Like

Re: Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? by tintingz(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

chei mo ugly ni? cry
You no ugly but that you haven't check the mirror over a year? that lie can slap Aunty Alinson Madueke. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Cooks Like This !!! Photo) / How To Get Her To Have Sex With You On The First Date / Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.