Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. (4664 Views)

Who Are The Mods on Nairaland? And What's Their Work? / I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Mzdivacious:
Celine234 didn't quote u either...its a thread fam.we pop into others business... I'm out.I can't efight
Better!
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by bebene: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
i dont have problem with people that insult me cos i remember what my dad use to tell me when i was a kid, that if someone insult ur parent and u didnt insult him back he is insulting his parent,and besides every person represent his familys conduct
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by pinkycute(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Am here to read COMMENT. COM grin
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by pinkycute(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2015
smiley kiss smiley
You might be right tho tongue

bebene:
i dont have problem with people that insult me cos i remember what my dad use to tell me when i was a kid, that if someone insult ur parent and u didnt insult him back he is insulting his parent,and besides every person represent his familys conduct
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Chai! you are the greatest eejit I've ever seen in my life. . .

Even a nursery 2 student can't sit down and type the crap you wrote up there. . .

BTW, I'm not a _fool like you who wastes time in flaunting or showing off riches, I'm older than that babe wink

so, get the fvck off my mention, you stvpid ragamuffin!

then what about you pig head? I dont understand how you can sit and type nonsense.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by vjsmiles: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

I can see that your fvckin brain needs to be quarantined.

I jez scanned it with my sensometer and i realize your brain is as empty as that of a talking drum. . . will you please shut the fvckin fvck up and get the fvck off my mention.

cheers smiley
[size=14pt] i give you all my fvvvck's i no want again....
i don repent... grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

I wasn't insultin her babe, the biatch is one of the fvckin shediots who creates dvmb and senseless thread over here and she is here lookin for mature responses. . .

I'm jez tryin to reset her brain, datz all. . .
but if you as me to stop, i will wink

BTW, you gat a lovely pix over dere kiss

if my post is dumb, then you are even dumber to be here.
you're such a wasted creature, go and make money like your mates instead of you wasting your time typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2015
lanicky:

Aww! U're a lady for Christ sake! U don't av to reply every mention.

Biko! Leave this thread of urs asap nd Cruise around nairaland wink

Abegi Abegi miss amebo, dont get me angry. I no need ur nonsense advise.
so because am a lady I should sit quiet while he call me names?

so because he's a man, it should be OK for him to abuse a lady?

hell no! I won't take it from him, he should learn to talk like an educated person.
and you, know when to talk. if you dont have anything worth saying shut your mouth.

take your oversabi go market, I dont need it miss tiny.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Some peeps here on nairaland are so damn stupid and annoying...

Someone won't quote you,you will go ahead and insult the person..you complain that the Op open a senseless thread yet you went ahead to use your useless and phone to comment on the senseless thread,that means you are addicted to senseless thread yourself...

You derive joy in insulting people online,simply because it a faceless forum....

Keep it up...

Saying such people are stupid is an insult to stupid people...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Kazrem(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2015
bebene:
Word.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Kazrem(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
In all of this, it is what bebene said that I like. "Every person represents his family conduct." That's all
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by lanicky(f): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

hell no! I won't take it from him, he should learn to talk like an educated person.
and you, know when to talk. if you dont have anything worth saying shut your mouth.

smiley
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by lanicky(f): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

I wasn't insultin her babe, the biatch is one of the fvckin shediots who creates dvmb and senseless thread over here and she is here lookin for mature responses. . .

I'm jez tryin to reset her brain, datz all. . .
but if you as me to stop, i will wink

BTW, you gat a lovely pix over dere kiss

wink
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by SkinnyDude(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

orijin or whatever name they call you, why can't you just be sensible for once?
what's the mumu name for now? does it gives you pleasure to talk like a stinking retarded illiterate?

dont call me names pls, I've had enough of you in nairaland.
you see your live. is this not insultive comment.
hypocrite.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

from the way you just attacked lanicky for the reasonable way she talked to you,I'm forced to agree with Orijin that you are really a dumb fvck..... quote me wrongly and die where you type

*flies out*
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by SkinnyDude(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:
Some peeps here on nairaland are so damn stupid and annoying...

Someone won't quote you,you will go ahead and insult the person..you complain that the Op open a senseless thread yet you went ahead to use your useless and phone to comment on the senseless thread,that means you are addicted to senseless thread yourself...

You derive joy in insulting people online,simply because it a faceless forum....

Keep it up...

Saying such people are stupid is an insult to stupid people...
woman wrapper.
i know you will support her
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by justmag(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Big hug OP grin
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why this one con dey vex? undecided

If you can't stand the heat get the fhuuck out of the kitchen. undecided
Thank you sir
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by YoshiMaster: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
@OP, tell me why it bothers you?

Yes, it sucks to see nairalanders comment out of hate, I more often prefer the funny trolls, but what you gonna do?

Look, there are a lot of psychos on nairaland, so you have a choice to either respond or to not respond.

A poster once commented on the robbery that happened in Lekki, saying "I love that dead girls bum". Tell me what you're supposed to do with comments like that.

Ignore, Ignore, Ignore, unless of course you just want to engage for fun or enlightenment.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:

woman wrapper.
i know you will support her
"Every
person represents his family conduct."
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by SkinnyDude(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:
"Every
person represents his family conduct."
yes.
and your family is a family of azz lickers and woman wrappers.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by FLAWLES(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahh;See them (LeLe)craze pple
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:
yes.
and your family is a family of azz lickers and woman wrappers.

Superb

It feels good to know
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by pretydiva(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Luv d e-fight tongue
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

from the way you just attacked lanicky for the reasonable way she talked to you,I'm forced to agree with Orijin that you are really a dumb fvck..... quote me wrongly and die where you type

*flies out*

why dont you fly in? didn't you saw what she typed? anyway, everybody with their own opinion. I don't give a damn about you cos I don't know you and I won't.
next please, ........quote me wrongly and you DIE also.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you see your live. is this not insultive comment.
hypocrite.

am not hypocritical, if it were another person I would ignore but to the exception of orijin. he's too insulting and annoying. there was a post like that, he insulted me but I didn't say anything. he just felt like it cos that's all he's good at.

OK. I opened a post now, he insulted me again. for what?
who does that?
he needs to know where he belongs and stay put, I dont find it funny.
if he thinks his use of jargons language is OK and he can abused people at wish without having his own medicine thrown back at him, then he's dead wrong. I won't take it from him.

that was why I retaliated at him, he started it not me. I've had enough of him. I see nothing why he would choosed to call me "mumu". can't he just nicely disagree with my post without being abusive?
there were people who did disagreed but I didn't said anything contrary. orijin is just a monkey abeg, someone needs to shut him up.

thank you for you view!
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

why dont you fly in? didn't you saw what she typed? anyway, everybody with their own opinion. I don't give a damn about you cos I don't know you and I won't.
next please, ........quote me wrongly and you DIE also.

oh biatch,,,i have been dead a long time...it aint new..and i dont see anything wrong in what she said....that thing you are looking for you will see it soon..it is just around the corner.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

am not hypocritical, if it were another person I would ignore but to the exception of orijin. he's too insulting and annoying. there was a post like that, he insulted me but I didn't say anything. he just felt like it cos that's all he's good at.

OK. I opened a post now, he insulted me again. for what?
who does that?
he needs to know where he belongs and stay put, I dont find it funny.
if he thinks his use of jargons language is OK and he can abused people at wish without having his own medicine thrown back at him, then he's dead wrong. I won't take it from him.

that was why I retaliated at him, he started it not me. I've had enough of him. I see nothing why he would choosed to call me "mumu". can't he just nicely disagree with my post without being abusive?
there were people who did disagreed but I didn't said anything contrary. orijin is just a monkey abeg, someone needs to shut him up.

thank you for you view!
you had issues with them..

ok, continue.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

oh biatch,,,i have been dead a long time...it aint new..and i dont see anything wrong in what she said....that thing you are looking for you will see it soon..it is just around the corner.

hahahahhahahhahahhahah grin grin grin
which thing I dey find, make una see me see woman wrapper o. hahahhahahaha. Abegi, oboy you too dey funny.........I no talk give you Abegi.
carry your matter aside.
am jovial this evening, nothing can spoil my mood.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

hahahahhahahhahahhahah grin grin grin
which thing I dey find, make una see me see woman wrapper o. hahahhahahaha. Abegi, oboy you too dey funny.........I no talk give you Abegi.
carry your matter aside.
am jovial this evening, nothing can spoil my mood.

me?.....woman-wrapper?.......smh.....make i no spoil your "jovial" mood.... undecided
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by Kazrem(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Luv d e-fight tongue
Well done.
Re: Nairaland And Insulting Comments. by illiad1(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

*flies out*

You're an oaf. In fact, a rotten rat.

Your type gets shot.
No, not because they're aimed at, they simply walk into another mans bullet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Cameroon Guys / Whatsoever A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Much Better. True Or False? / List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.