Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo (49345 Views)

The World Worst Dictators / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Makes History.(photo / HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by kaen1317: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls where is MOBUTU SEKO??
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by bosunjohns(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
eagleeye2:
“His Excellency, President for Life,
Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin
Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the
Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the
Seas and Conqueror of the British
Empire in Africa in General and Uganda
in Particular”
"Freedom of speech is guaranteed. Freedom after speech isn't guaranteed".
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
trippy:
Some of these people are better than goodluck Jonathan. I'm modifying this for the illiterates that quoted me. I didn't say jona is a dictator but he's worse that some of those people. It will pain you people oh (quoting me unnecessarily) probably forever but he's gone for good. You can follow him to his village/prison if you'll miss him much

And your father is worse than all..
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by alausa94(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Gaddafi nko?
why gaddafi? Why mugabe? What ve they done wrong? Is it anybody that is against the white is bad?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by gawu1: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
And our very own baba one chance declared that Abacha was a saint.
The Bus to Otuoke has started it's journey since! Where were you, dude? Just stop crying 'cos it has no reverse gear.
The latest is that all memory of your Prosido-out-going must be wipe out completely. Or have you not heard the ''Pull down all my bill board, posters, campaign banners'' order? Not even himself want to remember the darkest 6years of his own mis-ruled.
Bros, I seriously pity you. Every reasonable person is celebrating the end to an era of impunity; Me, I'm happy that now
1. Stealing is tantamount to corruption
2. Statistics will not be murder anymore as 19 is now great than 16;
3. Religion/ethnic manipulation to cover leadership incompetence has gone;
4. Convicted criminals shall no longer receive pardon
5. no longer insult on my sensitivity from any Wayward woman in the name of being first lady
6. Those who will report crimes shall not be punished
8. And so on and so on.
One chance? Yes, in whose suppretendence was Nigeria going to the drain? The blind captain of course, who was GEJ! Oh God, Nigeria now has a president, a charismatic personality one can proudly call my president.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Feraz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Exactly!! People should read history and don't just believe the term expressed by "BBC or CNN"..in the Nigeria of today, we see Americans like god, any political differences we are going to america to report ourselves or we either see ICC as our mediator, we have now become their puppet. As small as Ghana is, they maintain their integrity not to talk of zimbabwian, that is why nigeria will continue to have political crisis until we become independent. The white are never happy that nigerians are united, they just want to fulfill their national interest, bet me nigeria is a threat to the world if we stand united, we remain the voice of the black nation in the world, so they don't want that happening. Ask yourself this question "why was shekau included as one of the most influential in the world and not "bin laden", how did bokohoram manage to wire their e-transfer fund from america -iran - yemen - Niger- Nigeria? Why did they block GEJ administration from acquiring sophisticated weapon to fight bokoharam if not for their greatest foe "russia? With their master class surveyance satellite monitoring every country in the world, can you tell me they don't know the where about of the chibok girls and shekau if he still exist though? When they easily survey the where about of osama bin ladin! A report last week by CNN claimed 50 chibok girls were seen in gwoza with their surveyance equipment, the question is, if you see them, why not rescue them? Nigerians should wake up and know who is the real enemy!
I have never heard Libyans complain until the Arab spring, that was when I started hearing of Libya. I also wonder why people say Ghadaffi is a dictator; I'm sure you'd agree with me that if he wasn't killed, this migration crisis currently rocking Europe and terrorism will not be on the rise; heck, I don't think ISIS would have gained a foot hold in Libya.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Borrussia:
Jonathan is not a dictator... The topic didn't say corrupt leaders.
Jonathan is not a corrupt leader. He s just too dull.

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Naughtysite:

And your father is worse than all..
you're among those the thing dey pain abi? You now insulted my father. Anyway na your papa and mama u insult!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
gawu1:

The Bus to Otuoke has started it's journey since! Where were you, dude? Just stop crying 'cos it has no reverse gear.
The latest is that all memory of your Prosido-out-going must be wipe out completely. Or have you not heard the ''Pull down all my bill board, posters, campaign banners'' order? Not even himself want to remember the darkest 6years of his own mis-ruled.
Bros, I seriously pity you. Every reasonable person is celebrating the end to an era of impunity; Me, I'm happy that now
1. Stealing is tantamount to corruption
2. Statistics will not be murder anymore as 19 is now great than 16;
3. Religion/ethnic manipulation to cover leadership incompetence has gone;
4. Convicted criminals shall no longer receive pardon
5. no longer insult on my sensitivity from any Wayward woman in the name of being first lady
6. Those who will report crimes shall not be punished
8. And so on and so on.
One chance? Yes, in whose suppretendence was Nigeria going to the drain? The blind captain of course, who was GEJ! Oh God, Nigeria now has a president, a charismatic personality one can proudly call my president.
I dash you 100000 likes
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by rummmy: 4:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Where is General Gowon?I can't belive he is not mentioned..ok maybe among the first eleven.
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by dammmy(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The list isn't complete without our very own Baba One Chance.
Go put am there! Ode
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by nellyelitz(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
No Buhari...fake list!
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by jaydee87(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The list isn't complete without our very own Baba One Chance.

must u always find fault wen u av not even had any encounter with the said man, pls no give wrong information to ppl oh..
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by makahlj2: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
alausa94:

why gaddafi? Why mugabe? What ve they done wrong? Is it anybody that is against the white is bad?

Actually, neither Gaddafi nor Mugabe were 100 percent anti-white and pro-black. It their early years, both were supported by the communist USSR and China. The Russians sent numerous advisors and instructors to both countries. Their agenda was anti-Western rather than anti-White. When USSR imploded and left them alone, both leaders started to become increasingly erratic in their policies. Gaddafi's regime had thousands of black Africans killed for one or another reason, and Mugabe's nationalization of white-owned land brought famine and economic collapse that caused mainly black people suffering.
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by makahlj2: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
And where are Jean-Bedel Bokassa, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Meles Zenawi, Isaias Afewerki...?
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Add Buhari there if you want this list to be complete shocked

Every international media refers to him as former dictator - Fact
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Every international media refers to him as former dictator - Fact

Source or you know the usual drill
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by lynn360: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
olusolaj:

oga stop disgracing yourself on internet. dont you know the meaning of 'DICTATOR'? you are such a stark illiterate like your pay master (I'm sorry to say but stop behaving like a fool).
God bless u sir, you took d words out of my mouth. Attention seekers roaming about nairaland, pls I beg you ask google the definition of a "DICTATOR"@keneking or wateva

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Lilyomi(f): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
Are you an Ugandan?
No. I jus read a lot on him
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by Opinedecandid(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Keneking:

Should be ....Buhari was more dictatorial...nonsense comment undecided

You? Nonsense person
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by samplegirl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
trippy:
did u see that word on my post? Everybody must talk

If you know the meaning of the word, you wouldn't have brought Goodluck in because there is no connection.

Anyway I think your hatred for him made you to loose dome sense of reasoning.
Re: Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo by EmmaxKeys: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2021
trippy:
Some of these people are better than goodluck Jonathan. I'm modifying this for the illiterates that quoted me. I didn't say jona is a dictator but he's worse that some of those people. It will pain you people oh (quoting me unnecessarily) probably forever but he's gone for good. You can follow him to his village/prison if you'll miss him much

Can you now see your life, six years later? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.