Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands (1672 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by ceometromedia: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-tVNA5nDhPZY/VaN_wT2bLmI/AAAAAAAF4Ho/rNxB4Ir0Fzc/s1600/mail.google.com.png[/img]
Gen Ibrahim Babangida ruled Nigeria from 1985-1993 while Late Gen Sani Abacha ruled Nigeria from November 1993-1998.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/history-photo-babangida-and-abacha.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by boiz2mhen(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
grin

Next time copy me and It'll make FP

grin
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by kehinde1588(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
ok
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by feldido(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Worst Presidents Nigeria ever had. They set the pace for others to follow
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by ChiSun27(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
2 mofos dat achitected the downfall of Nigeria. Yet to see something good that will come from the Northerners with their violent religion.
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by lurther: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Fulani men been ruling Nigeria and laughing at them from Time Immemorial.

This was exactly when IBB passed the baton to Abacha and stylishly put Ernest shonekan there knowing fully well that he is a chicken and could easily be chickened out.

IBB just told Abacha; Gaskiya I will be leaving soon as my maradona skills to continue dribbling Nigeria is diminishing, Gaskiya my fulani brother, I want to run out of Aso rock,
just show Ernest shonekan a Gun and he will run like a chicken.

And Abacha just laughed and came in with Ronaldinho style of Dribbling couple with Adolf Hitler style of dictating the Pace.

My fulani brothers I hail thee ooooo.
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by powerfulsettingz: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
That is the starting point of our prob
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by ShakurM(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Bring just two bullets! angry
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by MosakuAW(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
I dont get this pix.

IBB had step down when Abacha took over and the pix is showing both holding hands with the rank of full general.

Can we have 2 full generals in NA?

That pix get comma.
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
lurther:
Fulani men been ruling Nigeria and laughing at them from Time Immemorial.

This was exactly when IBB passed the baton to Abacha and stylishly put Ernest shonekan there knowing fully well that he is a chicken and could easily be chickened out.

IBB just told Abacha; Gaskiya I will be leaving soon as my maradona skills to continue dribbling Nigeria is diminishing, Gaskiya my fulani brother, I want to run out of Aso rock,
just show Ernest shonekan a Gun and he will run like a chicken.

And Abacha just laughed and came in with Ronaldinho style of Dribbling couple with Adolf Hitler style of dictating the Pace.

My fulani brothers I hail thee ooooo.

Both of them are not fulani.
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmnn, epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by Emekamex(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
->The men of the underworld
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont get this pix.

IBB had step down when Abacha took over and the pix is showing both holding hands with the rank of full general.

Can we have 2 full generals in NA?

That pix get comma.
IBB made him full General
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by orisa37: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
One of them is a true Nigerian and the other is a Chadian.
Re: HISTORY PHOTO: Babangida And Abacha Holding Hands by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
orisa37:
One of them is a true Nigerian and the other is a Chadian.
What of I told you IBB is not Hausa but a confirm Ogbomosho man

(1) (Reply)

Filth And Garbage In The Garden City - What Is Happening To Portharcourt? / The Real Adams Oshiomhole Legacy (snapshot) / ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.