Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

I'll Forever Be Loyal To Jonathan, Fayose Pledges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Forever Be Loyal To Jonathan, Fayose Pledges (405 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Forever Be Loyal To Jonathan, Fayose Pledges by idrisa334: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Ekiti state governor has declared his overt and unalloyed loyalty to President Goodluck Jonathan even after 29th May 2015. He stated that he had no regrets supporting the president in the just concluded presidential election in which he (Jonathan) lost to APC candidate Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd). It will be recalled that Ekiti was the only state out of the six states in the south west won by the president.

According to him, “Let me state It clearly that if President Jonathan is deserted by all Nigerians today, I, Ayodele Fayose, would remain with him. I have chosen to be his last-man standing.” He also accused the APC lawmakers of being after his job and trying to make the state ungovernable for him even after he gave them “bloodied nose” in both judiciary and political arena.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/463-i-ll-forever-be-loyal-to-jonathan-fayose-pledges

1 Like

Re: I'll Forever Be Loyal To Jonathan, Fayose Pledges by Agwoden(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Yes we are loyal to him and PDP. No shaking.
Re: I'll Forever Be Loyal To Jonathan, Fayose Pledges by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Good one Fayose, that is the spirit. Stand up for what you believe even when the going is tough. That is my man there. smiley

I will also continue to say that we Igbos are proud to have stood with the minority Ijaw man till the end even when it was obvious that if we had abandoned him there would have been no need for elections at all honestly. cool

Fayose should ensure that the PDP takes more territories in the SW before 2019. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chadian Troops Rescue 43 Boko Haram Child Soldiers / What Does CHANGE Mean To YOU? / Xenophobia: South Africa Winds Up Relief Camp For Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.