Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. (5901 Views)

Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters / Your Fingers Tells Something About U / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by willexyaho(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
The art of palmistry has been around for thousands of years, appearing in Hindu, Chinese and Babylonian traditions. Aristotle himself once said, "Lines are not written into the human hand without reason. They emanate from heavenly influences and man's own individuality."
Was he right? Here's a very simple way to read your own personality just from looking at your own fingertips. Look at the relationship between your index, middle and ring fingers.
http://m.wimp.com/fingers-length/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=MiB/

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Thx 4 bringn me here

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by willexyaho(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2015
U welcome
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2015
The first option "A" describes me perfectly. cheesy

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by willexyaho(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by mjames: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Repeated topic
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by wordcat(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm in group A. Though am tall & good looking, am not aggressive and I hate taking risk because am always afraid to do so. I am neither a soldier nor an engineer and I don't think I will be a good soldier if given the opportunity.

I forget to add that am very good in problem solving.

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
A.

Don't exhibit most of these characteristics tho
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by mira4u: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is not true because I possess one or more qualities in all the group. Tho' my finger is same as that of group A.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Team A cheesy
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by STARSHYNE(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Team A cool
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by dnawah(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
i don cheat nature,on my left they r equal,but on my right d ring on is longergrin.

Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by zealot4me(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
A. kiss
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Macmilla(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
willexyaho:
The art of palmistry has been around for thousands of years, appearing in Hindu, Chinese and Babylonian traditions. Aristotle himself once said, "Lines are not written into the human hand without reason. They emanate from heavenly influences and man's own individuality."
Was he right? Here's a very simple way to read your own personality just from looking at your own fingertips. Look at the relationship between your index, middle and ring fingers.
http://m.wimp.com/fingers-length/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=MiB/
Bla bla bla yari yari yari
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by YUNGLURD(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
End tym scientists
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by zealot4me(f): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
wordcat:
I'm in group A. Though am tall & good looking, am not aggressive and I hate taking risk because am always afraid to do so. I am neither a soldier nor an engineer and I don't think I will be a good soldier if given the opportunity.

I forget to add that am very good in problem solving.

pinshure .....or
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by jerryfunky(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
woa if these is true.....hmmm problem dey oooooo

my left hand reps Team A

my right hand reps Team C

av been wondering since shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Chizzy20(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
team A.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
These things are just so......something. Let me say something for fun sha..... cheesy

I am A anatomically. And elements of A personality fit me. Yes I can be aggressive when the time calls for it; but I also have elements of B and C.

B: I soooo enjoy solitude and my "me" time. I am not narcissists

C: I so do LOVE peace and will do ANYTHING to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict. I am very coordinative, and try my best to get along with everyone (tho, not always possible). I am a faithful lover (reciprocal though), caring and gentle.

*signs*. I don't fit one boxed categories. I suspect many people do not as well.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brb sounds interesting grin

Blackett I see you grin

*modified*

I'm "A" and it's a perfect description.

Still waiting on the money thou grin
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:
Brb sounds interesting grin

Blackett I see you grin
Lol.

I'm also A.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
These things are just so......something. Let me say something for fun sha..... cheesy

I am A anatomically. And elements of A personality fit me. Yes I can be aggressive when the time calls for it; but I also have elements of B and C.

B: I soooo enjoy solitude and my "me" time. I am not narcissists

C: I so do LOVE peace and will do ANYTHING to avoid unnecessary drama and conflict. I am very coordinative, and try my best to get along with everyone (tho, not always possible). I am a faithful lover (reciprocal though), caring and gentle.

*signs*. I don't fit one boxed categories. I suspect many people do not as well.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
The first option "A" describes me perfectly. cheesy

But is your ring finger longer angry
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blackett:
Lol.

I'm also A.

Picture of your ring and index finger or..... grin
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

Picture of your ring and index finger or..... grin
My camera is bad. cheesy
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Twaci(f): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whoever did this sabi him work.

"A" describes me perfectly. Its a bit weird though.
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by whizqueen(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Everybody go wan claim A category now cos they make more money than the others.

**pictures of your fingers or Adonbelieveit undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
So far everyone's team A.

So where are these mutants with long index fingers and the lovers with symmetrical fingers undecided
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was here
whizqueen:

Was just thinking the same thing too

Funny enough im actually A lol yh yh i knw i knw
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by SarcasticMe(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
whizqueen:

Lol...
#TeamA though...
Re: What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look. by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:

But is your ring finger longer angry
Of course it is. tongue

Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / This Thread Is Officially For February Born / Passengers Watch As Couple Have Sex On Flight [SEE PHOTOS]