Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) (5723 Views)

Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2015
For all concerned Imo indigenes still wondering how PDP gathered 55,000+ votes in Aboh Mbaise alone, for all concerned citizens wondering how Rochas won 20 LGAs and Ihedioha just 7 LGAs, yet the total number of votes at the end were quite close, you all need to look no further.

Video below shows PDP doing what they know how to do best, STEAL THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE. May God bless the Nigerian soldier that resisted corrupt orders from above and exposed this monumental fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XiWeBSd1c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Clerverly: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP is a cursed party! Instead they will return to power again, Let APC turn Nigeria to One Party State! After all, China is a One Party State, yet they are doing wonders!

Useless and Idiotic Party!

9 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by apoti(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP is the worst political party in the history of Nigeria. They will be shouting the election was 'free and fair' at national level, but they do their dirty and corrupt work at grassroot level.

Imagine over 10 booklets fully thumbprinted for PDP in just one polling booth 2hours before the official voting time, and you are wondering how PDP had over 90% votes in the SE. I'm sure this was thier plan across the country and that was why FFK was boasting that they are leading in 23 states.

I pray God almighty will never ever allow Nigeria to be caused again with this plague called PDP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by kolomax(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chaiiiii PHEEEE DHEEEE PHEEEE
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is terrible!! Imagine the glaring evidence yet that man with a face like some shrunken kolanut is insisting he sees nothing wrong with the process. Voting was supposed to commence by 1:30pm as the soldier said and the corper admitted, yet the greaseball sees nothing wrong with it.

Can we all see how some of these corpers put their lives in jeopardy over peanuts?? Emotions run very high in periods like this yet these guys wouldn't caution themselves and do just what is required of them. When shiit then hits the fan, ignorant folks would run around the entire cyberspace naked, screaming that some innocent corps members have been killed.

This is so disgusting and represents everything PDP stands for.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun.

It would be unfair that this video doesn't get the publicity it deserves on this forum.

Thanks. angry

5 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by veraponpo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Front page pleeeeaseeeeee

PDP!!!!!
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
This is terrible!! [b]Imagine the glaring evidence yet that man with a face like some shrunken kolanut is insisting he sees nothing wrong with the process. [/b]Voting was supposed to commence by 1:30pm as the soldier said and the corper admitted, yet the greaseball sees nothing wrong with it.

Can we all see how some of these corpers put their lives in jeopardy over peanuts?? Emotions run very high in periods like this yet these guys wouldn't caution themselves and do just what is required of them. When shiit then hits the fan, ignorant folks would run around the entire cyberspace naked, screaming that some innocent corps members have been killed.

This is so disgusting and represents everything PDP stands for.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun.

It would be unfair that this video doesn't get the publicity it deserves on this forum.

Thanks. angry
Not just the man with the kolanut face, the PDP is even calling for the elections to be entirely cancelled. I suppose PDP only discovered the winning rigging tactics which they used in the 3 Mbaise LGAs very late, hence they want the entire elections cancelled so they can replicate the model in the entire 27 LGAs of the state.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by sammyj: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP house of thugs and election riggers !!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just like every other form of corruption, as long as election rigger are not punished afterwards, even after they are caught red handed, elections
will continue to be rigged with impunity in Nigeria.

Just the other day we all saw the criminal politician Chukwuemeka Ujam who was caught with 4000 stolen PVCs. While we were still celebrating the fact that he was caught by law enforcement by being made to sit on the floor, 2 weeks latter, all celebrations were cut short as we all saw a picture of the same man on suit receiving his certificate of return from INEC. What a country!

4 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Brown1759: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmmmmmm. we will get there somehow
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by kahal29: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is serious
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by kahal29: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Front page pls
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by itsoscar: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
This was the same thing they did in delta state useless pdp.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by ayokellany: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP POWER to the devil in hell along with everyone that support this criminal party.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by GreenCap: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2015
apc no dey rig abi
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Oceemo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please this thread should b in front page now.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oceemo:
Please this thread should b in front page now.
I have no idea why the Nairaland Mods decided to ignore this thread completely.

This very devilish act of disenfranchising voters was the sole reason why over 144,715 voter were cancelled on April 11th; this was the reason why the election was declared inclusive and this is the reason INEC is spending scarce resources conducting a supplementary exercise today. If only the perpertators of this act can be punished for just one in our lifetime.

Like I said earlier, I have no idea why the Nairaland Mods have decided to ignore this thread completely.

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by porshuch: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls o this have to be on front page. hmmmm, thank GOD PDP is now history in nigeria
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by iyrojc(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't support PDP as a Party but i think that video is make - believe. watch the video well before you comment. No law enforcement Agent will disclose such info. just like that
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
iyrojc:
I don't support PDP as a Party but i think that video is make - believe. watch the video well before you comment. No law enforcement Agent will disclose such info. just like that
What exactly are you talking about?... That the thumbprinted ballot paper booklet in the video was fake?.. or that all the people interviewed in the video were actors? angry

2 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by ibietela2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nonsense,

Who knows how many MB i have wasted to watch this rubbish.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by themilanway(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Barcanista food don done.Come and spin or profile this video as usual grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine if APC was caught doing this.

Yeyenatu party

2 Likes

Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2015
They still losing no matter what ROCHAS is the MAN... its written all over that Female Corper's face, even the APGA guy had been bribed including the police. God bless those Army for covering the poo and also making interviews. Alot of PDP senators and house of rep members would be sent packing from the house when Election tribunal resumes. PDP power THIEVES!!!!!
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by YoursGEJ(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Technology will force criminals out of our democratic system whether they like it or not. PDP and their riggers should know that this is not 1999. Parade don change. The videos from Akwa Ibom and Cross River will be flooding the election tribunals soon too. Udom and Wike should take note
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by alphalpha(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2015
iyrojc:

Did you see the soldier's face or get his details?
Army is involved. Unarmed police no fit shake
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by efilefun(m): 1:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Some people are just funny with the way they reason my brother ... so he thinks a corper would show her face for making up a story That is DAY LIGHT RIGGING
obailala:

What exactly are you talking about?... That the thumbprinted ballot paper booklet in the video was fake?.. or that all the people interviewed in the video were actors? angry
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Demdem(m): 1:41am On Apr 26, 2015
ibietela2:
Nonsense,

Who knows how many MB i have wasted to watch this rubbish.

Response not unexpected. Shameless hypocrite.
The same set of fools shouting about irregularities up north without presenting indisputable facts like this.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by In4matic: 1:44am On Apr 26, 2015
itsoscar:
This was the same thing they did in delta state useless pdp.

In Delta, the figures from the poll units suddenly transformed themselves @ collation Level. No one can say otherwise as the only media station Is State owned. E go better!
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by gists: 2:01am On Apr 26, 2015
It has been established that PDP is a curse to SW. Now it is getting obvious that this killer party is a curse to the nation.
While I will not advocate for a one-party state, I believe scrapping PDP will be for the good of this country.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Ayomax(m): 4:02am On Apr 26, 2015
PDP can never change, evil party
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by cooltone: 4:36am On Apr 26, 2015
This is the evidence of unpopularity of PDP in Imo state and Igbo land in general. The saTANs always created impression that pdp is loved by Igbos, this is what they usually do, steal the people's mandates in connivance with some security agents and INEC officials. Thank God for the gallant soldier that decided to be patriotic.
Re: Election Rigging In Imo Exposed!!! (VIDEO) by Gboliwe: 4:55am On Apr 26, 2015
The one dey catch is the culprit. In this case, PDP is on fire. Not like the other parties aren't doing exact same thing or worse somewhere else.

Let the law take its full course starting with the corper, then the entire INEC officials there.

But, does that soldier have the right to do what he is doing? Is he supposed to be at the booth? I thought the opposition insisted soldiers should have no business on election days?

Anyway, like kermit, it's none of my business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra : What Niger Delta States Must Learn From Her / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Abacha's Son 'to Enter Politics'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.