Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend (595 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend by baseg25(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
A 32-year-old Lebanese man, Amin Khan, has been arrested and taken to court in the UAE, on charges of extortion after he threatened his girlfriend that he would publicize their sex tape if she refuses to marry him.

The police also heard that Khan, a salesman, had also threatened to kill the lady and show her highly placed parents the video of them having sex if she did not marry him.

Prosecutors told the court that Khan was engaged to the 27-year-old woman for three years until she broke with him when she realised he was already married with children.

She informed the police shortly that after the break up, Khan began sending threatening text messages and made calls demanding her to marry him.
Source : http://streetgist.com/marry-me-or-i-publicize-our-sex-tape-fiance-threatens-girlfriend/
Re: Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend by shrek4(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Video or adonbilivit?!
Re: Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend by ceasare: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Marry Me Or I Publicize Our Compromizing Video – Fiance Threatens Girlfriend by baseg25(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
shrek4:
Video or adonbilivit?!
lol

(1) (Reply)

Would You Hire A P.I To Investigate Your Spouse Before You Head To The Alter? / Pity! Man Sues Girlfriend Of 16 Yrs Who Won $1 Million Lottery And Dumped Him / How Long Should One Stay After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.