Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

D Cry Of A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / D Cry Of A Family (1438 Views)

Comparison In A Family. How Healthy Is It? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Can I Start A Family With 70k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dear NLers,
I write dis msg wit a heavy and bitter heart. Pls permit any mistakes wich will b as a result of typo errors

I'm from a family of 5children and lost my dad 9yrs ago. I'm d only daughter of d family but d first 4rm my mother's womb and d 2nd among my father's children. My elder brother was born 4rm my dad's first late wife b4 he married my mum.
My immediate younger brother has being a thorn in d flesh of d family and recently he charged me 2 court 4 assault, dat I brought pple 2 beat him up which I didn't. Wat happened dat he said I assaulted him was last month, mum travelled 2d villa and my broda doesn't stay in our house but in his frnd's( his partner in crime) place in d same estate, but he comes 2 our house 2 terrorise, threaten and insult mumsy and I. While mumsy travelled, he came and packed d food stuffs and other important tins and other tins in d house 2 his friend's place. I told him 2 return dose tins dat what does he expect his younger ones 2 eat, he didn't do it but rather insult me 2gether wit his frnd. My neighbors and pple in d estate said I shudnt worry but I shud get a key and lock d door 2 aviod him entering and lootin tins from d house. Mumsy and d family members told me 2 also get a key and lock d house 2 avoid a re-occurrence and wich I did. 2 days later I was cooking in d house and locked d door 2 go get water 4 my younger ones wen my broda came 2d house and saw dat I locked d door, went ahead and locked it again wit a bigger padlock and also d back door. I came back 2 check d food but saw dat it was locked by my brother. I told our last born 2 collect d key 4rm him and he refused dat no one will enter d house till 10pm. Dis was happening in d early afternoon. 4 fear of my food burning I resorted 2 luking 4 a means of breaking d door and I went 2 get some tools from d roadside carpenters. I told my neighbours 2 help me cos dey were guys and stronger dan me. A military guy dat I hadn't met b4 came 2 visit my neighbours and saw us tryin 2 break d door and asked y. I told him my broda locked I and my younger ones out. He called my broda 3ce 4 him 2 bring d key but my broda didn't answer him so we went ahead 2 break d door. My broda den came 2 video us breaking d door wit his fone and dis angered all of us including d military guy who said dey shud collect d fone 4rm him cos he just came from borno wit bullet wound. My broda was sturborn and didn't want 2 release d fone, so dey forcefully collected d fone from him and in d process he has some bruises. He went 2 report 2d police and we explained wat happened being dat d military guy went wit us. D police den told us 2go, my broda kept goin 2d station dat dey shud charge d matter 2 court. We didn't take him serious until 4d ist time in my life I was charged 2 court by my own broda who I've done so much 4 from giving him my laptop, bailing him from d police wahala amongst odas. As we continue 2 talk abt dis matter, I'm open 2 answering any serious questions I'll b asked cos right now I'm bent on making sure dat he taking me 2 court is 4 him 2 shoot himself on his foot. I was bailed d on day of my ist appearance and d case was adjourned yday wich we went wit mumsy and my broda insisted dat d case be tried. Pls as it stands now how do I get 2 do it dat dis backfires and takes him 2 jail cos datz wat d family even wants. As we progress I'll let u guys in on all d atrocities he has commited and how we've bin telling him and wanting 2 help him of wich he refused. Pls if dis makes front page. I'll b happy. I nid d comments of all legal practitioners and alike also.

Thanks and God bless us all
Re: D Cry Of A Family by crackhaus: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Honestly WenysAD, this is your family matter and should remain so.

The court can't find you guilty of assault, it's only his word against yours.

Cheers.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by Noloss(f): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hun. When we r asking for child from. God, better tell God d type or rather remain childless ish!

3 Likes

Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Itz dawning on me dat my broda is doin all these so my mum can die of HBP knowing my mum is a BP patient so he can come claim right on d sweat of wat my mum has worked 4 more dan 20yrs of her life wich is d flat we're living. Last december we all travelled, my broda refused not travel and broke into my mother's room and took d papers and key of her car dat he himself vandalised so he can sell it. We came back in january and met my broda and his frnd in our house where dey drink and smoke. He said he wanted 2 sell d car and we refused vehemently wit mumsy and everyone in d house dat it can't happen. If he nids money he shud go and work 4 it besides he's not d only child, still my broda went ahead 2 push d car almost out of d estate @midnight but thank God we woke and raised alarm. My uncle told him 2 return d car papers and key wit d promise of sending him 20k, 10 d next day and d remaining @month end. My uncle sent him 10k d next day and told him 2 return d car key b4 he sends d remaining one. My broda didn't respect my uncle by doing as dey agreed but had d guts 2 ask 4d remaining money....dis is 2 tell u guys dat he doesn't listen and respects nobody. D pple of d estate has complained and talked 2 dese two boys but instead dey insult elderly pple and any1 dat tries 2 correct dem becomes deir enemy. Dese boys rily nid 2b dealt with. I want 2b positively minded dat it can b possible 4 dem 2b jailed so dey can suffer and tink of deir lives and stop being nuisances 2 deir families and d society as a whole
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
crackhaus:
Honestly WenysAD, this is your family matter and should remain so.

The court can't find you guilty of assault, it's only his word against yours.

Cheers.

Then y is d magistrate finding it hard 2 strike off d case den? I rily wuld luv dat he be punished @least let him cool off in kirikiri 4 some months @least so he can behave well.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by crackhaus: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

Then y is d magistrate finding it hard 2 strike off d case den? I rily wuld luv dat he be punished @least let him cool off in kirikiri 4 some months @least so he can behave well.
Was he really assaulted?
Did you arrange for him to be assaulted?
Are there no people that were present that day to corroborate your story?

I don't see how you can be found guilty when there are enough people that can give testimony against him.
Court cases usually take sometime even when it's absolutely unnecessary, I still don't understand why - maybe a legal practitioner can come and explain that to you and I.

However, I would have expected that since your family has been unable to keep him on a leash, you all should have made a formal complaint by now and gotten him to sign an affidavit stating he is not to harass you or any one else.
Unless y'all wanted to keep it a family matter.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by bennyrazz: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
@,op, how old is that your brother? the guy he is living with in the estate, does he work? how does he pay for his apartment? Lastly, when did all this unruly behavior start?
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Was he really assaulted?
Did you arrange for him to be assaulted?
Are there no people that were present that day to corroborate your story?

I don't see how you can be found guilty when there are enough people that can give testimony against him.
Court cases usually take sometime even when it's absolutely unnecessary, I still don't understand why - maybe a legal practitioner can come and explain that to you and I.

I didn't arrange 4 him 2b assaulted. Lik I said my neighbor wanted 2 help me break d key he used in lockin d door after calling him severally 2 bring d key which he refused. but he had d guts 2 video my neighbour and I wen dey were helping me break d key mayb 2 use it against dem as theft. As I wrote in d story, dis angered my neighbours esp d military dat called him severally and d guy said dey shud forcefully collect his fone

And yes dere are a million pple 2 corroborate my side of d story by testifying against him but will deir testimonies b enuf 2 hang him?

However, I would have expected that since your family has been unable to keep him on a leash, you all should have made a formal complaint by now and gotten him to sign an affidavit stating he is not to harass you or any one else.
Unless y'all wanted to keep it a family matter.

My mum made a formal complaint 2d police and he signed an affidavit not 2 harass us dat is y he was bent on charging d case and heaping lies upon lies 2 make d matter seem worse in court.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:
@,op, how old is that your brother? the guy he is living with in the estate, does he work? how does he pay for his apartment? Lastly, when did all this unruly behavior start?

D guy is 25yrs by december. D guy he's living wit is a boy of his age and both of dem don't work. D house is d father's house who is now late. The houses in d estate were staff quarters dat were later sold 2d staff of which my mum used 2b a staff b4 d company finally folded. His unruly behaviour didn't start now but it wasn't worse wen it started becos we saw it as being childish and he was stayin 4rm one uncle's house 2 another but he was full of pride and culdnt stay with dem.

1 Like

Re: D Cry Of A Family by bennyrazz: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

D guy is 25yrs by december. D guy he's living wit is a boy of his age and both of dem don't work. D house is d father's house who is now late. The houses in d estate were staff quarters dat were later sold 2d staff of which my mum used 2b a staff b4 d company finally folded. His unruly behaviour didn't start now but it wasn't worse wen it started becos we saw it as being childish and he was stayin 4rm one uncle's house 2 another but he was full of pride and culdnt stay with dem.
ok, what about the mother of the boy he is living with?
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:

D mother of d boy he's living with left d boy and his little sister and remarried even b4 d demise of d boy's father. Although his mother is d 2nd wife and I think his ist wife may b late.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:

D mother of d boy he's living with left d boy and his little sister and remarried even b4 d demise of d boy's father. Although his mother is d 2nd wife and I think his ist wife may b late cos I didn't meet her or heard anything abt her besides her children are grown up. D boy and my broda are living dere alone. D house was bought in his father's name by d boy's eldest half broda wen d father culdnt completely pay 4d house wen it wanted 2b sold. But my broda's frnd (sunday) was told 2go and stay in deir father house he was building b4 he died in ikorodu wich his brodas have completed but sunday refused. So dey are basically staying dere alone and causing problems in d estate
Re: D Cry Of A Family by bennyrazz: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

D mother of d boy he's living with left d boy and his little sister and remarried even b4 d demise of d boy's father. Although his mother is d 2nd wife and I think his ist wife may b late.

really all these things is getting complicated. He is not working, he is frustrated and he is taking it out on you guys. Is he in school? what about the management of the estate? are they aware of all this atrocities?
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:

really all these things is getting complicated. He is not working, he is frustrated and he is taking it out on you guys. Is he in school?

I said I was gonna kip unfolding tins by answering u guys questions.
My stupid broda refused 2go 2 school ooo. My uncle even got a form 4 him @ yaba tech and he refused 2go. Even his frnd is an SSCE drop out. Dey refused 2 work even after my uncle's wife gave him a job, he said he's not jobless. I got 2 find out last month dat Pple in d estate have offered dem jobs dey refused.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by crackhaus: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

My mum made a formal complaint 2d police and he signed an affidavit not 2 harass us dat is y he was bent on charging d case and heaping lies upon lies 2 make d matter seem worse in court.
Interesting...
If he already signed that, I believe you guys have the upper hand and can use it against him.

I honestly don't see him winning any case against you or your family when everything/everyone paints him as the aggressor.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by bennyrazz: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

I said I was gonna kip unfolding tins by answering u guys questions.
My stupid broda refused 2go 2 school ooo. My uncle even got a form 4 him @ yaba tech and he refused 2go. Even his frnd is an SSCE drop out. Dey refused 2 work even after my uncle's wife gave him a job, he said he's not jobless. I got 2 find out last month dat Pple in d estate have offered dem jobs dey refused.
he refused to go to school, friend did not finish ssce, even at that they gave him a job and he refused to work ? what does he really want? what are his demands? have you people made him realise that there are so many people out there seeking for the kind of opportunities he is throwing away? to be frank with you, he is a security threat to the estate as a whole if he decides to take all his activities to the next level. Does he smoke? drink?

1 Like

Re: D Cry Of A Family by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
he'll die a very useless death if he doesn't change. It's just the truth
Re: D Cry Of A Family by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
At 25 years of age people are still muguing?

At 16 years others are struggling to survive.

It's just so funny but not to worry,once he clocks 30,he'll start thinking about his life and then,even then it might be too late.

*anaghi agwa ochi nti na agha esula!
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
bennyrazz:
he refused to go to school, friend did not finish ssce, even at that they gave him a job and he refused to work ? what does he really want? what are his demands? have you people made him realise that there are so many people out there seeking for the kind of opportunities he is throwing away? to be frank with you, he is a security threat to the estate as a whole if he decides to take all his activities to the next level. Does he smoke? drink?

My mother and others became his enemies wen he was told 2 stop smoking. What he rily wants He wants my mum dead so he can lay claim 2d only tin my mum has suffered working 4 in lagos 4 over 20yrs-her house wich we're stayin in. My mum has rily suffered training us even while my dad was alive. My stupid broda forgets he's not d only child dat tinks he has d monopoly of everytin.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
He's took me 2 court cos I've always stood up 2 him 4 my mum's protection. He tinks he can jail me so my mum's BP will increase and kill her while he and his frnd will come and sell d house. I always told my broda dat as long as it concerns my mum, I'll do anytin 4 her and will not take shit 4rm him concerning my mum cos she has 2 live long and enjoy wat she has suffered by God's grace. Wen I was even goin 4 service, I left my laptop dat I just bought I hadn't even enjoyed, wit him wit d promise of him not disturbing my mum. I'm even yet 2 collect my laptop cos he has refused 2give it 2 me. Even wen his frnd had issues wit his family dat dey locked dem up last year. I was d same person wit mumsy dat went 2 bail him. I just wish dat d case turns against him and hangs him and his frnd

1 Like

Re: D Cry Of A Family by bennyrazz: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
WenysAD:

My mother and others became his enemies wen he was told 2 stop smoking. What he rily wants He wants my mum dead so he can lay claim 2d only tin my mum has suffered working 4 in lagos 4 over 20yrs-her house wich we're stayin in. My mum has rily suffered training us even while my dad was alive. My stupid broda forgets he's not d only child dat tinks he has d monopoly of everytin.
the weed he's taking has eating deep into his brain. It is obvious. To him, he feels he is an adult and he can do and undo. There is always a black sheep in every family and he is the black sheep in your family, except God intervenes, there is nothing any man can do. If he goes to jail, he will only become harder when he associates with harden criminals. So the point here is how to manage him. When managing people like this, there should always be a huge catch. You guys should pray to God for direction on this. Definitely there should be something he wants to do. That should be the catch or The whole family sits him down and you guys tell him you want to send him to Europe to further his education but he must meet certain conditions like attending church with you guys etc you make a move by getting him an international passport etc or if you guyz are little bit buoyant, just ship him off overseas so as to have peace of mind.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by Richy4(m): 2:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Almost every family got a black sheep. Just go with the flow since he asked for it, let him have his wishes

But do not be scared of the court people there are human just like you.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by KanwuliaJara: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2015
What a family!
OP! You nor get shame to come type this kain "FUJI GARBAGE" tory online? undecided
You well so? angry
WTF?
Re: D Cry Of A Family by Miami11: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=33045301]What a family!
OP! You nor get shame to come type this kain "FUJI GARBAGE" tory online? undecided
You well so? angry
WTF? [/quote

This forum is for all to share there life stories, stop castigating a person already going through so much

1 Like

Re: D Cry Of A Family by Miami11: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Op I can relate, my younger brother is worse than this, very greedy. He makes life miserable for all of us when we go home.
We all suspect he is eyeing my moms properties
take it easy dear, be careful he does not kill you,
Things happen
Re: D Cry Of A Family by ATMC(f): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
One person that can tame your brother is a rebel. Find a lawyer who innately is a rebel. It is important. Stand strong, you are his senior...pray. What about ur maternal and paternal relations? Your mum won't die so remove that from your mind OK, everything will be fine in a matter of time ok, don't cry. You will be fine and your brother will be fine and your mum will be fine. Time will settle all these. Be strong, don't show him weakness...he will bow soon. Evil does not prevail over good in the long run.
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
bennyrazz:
the weed he's taking has eating deep into his brain. It is obvious. To him, he feels he is an adult and he can do and undo. There is always a black sheep in every family and he is the black sheep in your family, except God intervenes, there is nothing any man can do. If he goes to jail, he will only become harder when he associates with harden criminals. So the point here is how to manage him. When managing people like this, there should always be a huge catch. You guys should pray to God for direction on this. Definitely there should be something he wants to do. That should be the catch or The whole family sits him down and you guys tell him you want to send him to Europe to further his education but he must meet certain conditions like attending church with you guys etc you make a move by getting him an international passport etc or if you guyz are little bit buoyant, just ship him off overseas so as to have peace of mind.

We've bin adviced dat sending him overseas wuld b d greatest mistake of d family. If he goes 2 jail and become hardened, itz 2 his detriment. Dis is a person everyone has spoken to. D opportunities he was giving, a graduate a like wasn't given dat. We've tried managing him and taking all his excesses but he's proved too sturborn and irredeemable. We'll kip praying 4 him but he has 2b taught a lesson dat in africa, no pikin dey pass him mama
Re: D Cry Of A Family by WenysAD(f): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
ATMC:
One person that can tame your brother is a rebel. Find a lawyer who innately is a rebel. It is important. Stand strong, you are his senior...pray. What about ur maternal and paternal relations? Your mum won't die so remove that from your mind OK, everything will be fine in a matter of time ok, don't cry. You will be fine and your brother will be fine and your mum will be fine. Time will settle all these. Be strong, don't show him weakness...he will bow soon. Evil does not prevail over good in the long run.

He doesn't listen 2 any of our maternal and paternal relations. If he did wen my uncle sent him 2 return d papers and key of mum's car he vandalised 2 sell off, he refused. D court gave us a date 2 come and say if we want 2 settle, goin 2 meet him 2 settle will give him an edge cos he'll use it as a means of making useless demands since he has refused 2 do anything useful with his life. Thanks 4 ur encouragement. I pray God doesn't give us such children as prospective parents

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of A Beast! See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife! / Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.