Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest (33547 Views)

Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Soldiers Retreat As Angry Biafra Protesters Barricade Onitsha Headbridge(Pictur) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Alright.

I speak Arabic then
No....you speak Aurora
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by airzzee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm!
The other liberated towns also had land mines, is this a way to stall the advancement until Buhari takes over?

Surely, that is!
Buhari has ordered his military men to withdraw.
We are watching!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by airzzee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rick9:
This is where the Airforce come in place, fly war helicopters and bomber jets target their facilities destroy them and the land troops will advance nd finish them off.

Expert in guerilla warfare has spoken!
So, what becomes of the girls held with the BH?
Crush them too?
Or, have you developed a technology that can only destroy BH facilities, and spare humans, especially innocent ones?
Please, leave the military to do their work, or you can enroll into the military. I believe you are well below 40.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by project8(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't usually take Reuters serious when it comes to BH fight. Waiting for government position...

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't care how they would go about it, I want results. I want to see the Green White Green flag flying on sambisa forest. No retreat no surrender!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by Mogidi: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
u de believe reuters?

Reuters may be wrong, guess we'll have to wait for saharareporters, the preferred boko haram medium of disseminating news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by DuchessLily(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
unclejb2:
U seem to be happy about Boko Haram

What makes u think so?? Is there anything in my comment DAT suggests so??

Pls read my comment again and again till u understand it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by DuchessLily(f): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
unclejb2:
U seem to be happy about this boko haram rubbish.

pls read my comment again.

Ok let me help u; What I meant is DAT I Dnt blame d soldiers, cos d boko haram guys r more Armed and with stronger weapons
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by chokovirus: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
I want to believe it is only the local vigilantees that retreated not our gallant armies because I don't want to believe our armed forces do not have access to land mine detectors. #Longlivenigerianarmy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by Maghan37: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm!
The other liberated towns also had land mines, is this a way to stall the advancement until Buhari takes over?
Guy be reasonable.U can't compare d amt of mines in other towns compared 2 deir stronghold.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by purest21(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
If this news is not a decoy or bait, then the Nigerian forces just made themselves more vulnerable. How can they be leaking such sensitive information
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by Rexyl(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
With the landmines planted anywhere in the bush, it will be so difficult for Nigerian troops to advance and comb the forests for timely end of terrorist activities. No matter the difficulty the troops will flush out the terrorists and secure the troubled north from her violent and troublesome boko haram fighters.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh my!!!

Can you imagine

So Sambisa forest is that dreaded

I was so happy when I read they were going into the forest.

So sad cry cry

I dont blame them, no required weapon +politics been played out here... embarassed

Besides, all these itineraries been exposed ain't helping matters..

Soldiers aint supposed to let media houses know their tactics... That's why it's called tactics!!!

I hope they don't ambush them again with the already stated tactics.... embarassed

totally wrong @bolded.
they rigged the area with land mines. its not an issue of politics or weaponry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by VickyRotex(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

totally wrong @bolded.
they rigged the area with land mines. its not an issue of politics or weaponry

I read that part. I know they said the area is rigged with land mines.

But at the same we cant out rule those two... So I can't be totally wrong.

I'm stil saying it, asides, the challenge with the area, less/inadequate weapons, and politics are also major factors.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by dharyour93(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
izu777:
[size=15pt]SUMMARIZED VERSION[/size]

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by eleko1: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why Dem nor go retreat.Make Dem go face Boko boys with their Sakabula/Dane gun wey dey use matches fire abi?
VickyRotex:
Oh my!!!

Can you imagine

So Sambisa forest is that dreaded

I was so happy when I read they were going into the forest.

So sad cry cry

I dont blame them, no required weapon +politics been played out here... embarassed

Besides, all these itineraries been exposed ain't helping matters..

Soldiers aint supposed to let media houses know their tactics... That's why it's called tactics!!!

I hope they don't ambush them again with the already stated tactics.... embarassed
Trust Baba to crush those Animals soon.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest by VickyRotex(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
eleko1:
Why Dem nor go retreat.Make Dem go face Boko boys with their Sakabula/Dane gun wey dey use matches fire abi? Trust Baba to crush those Animals soon.

Lols...

Abi na, the soldiers no wan die in vain. Na suicide mission indirectly. embarassed

Less than 40 days for Baba to step in, we hope for the best smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.