Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (20782 Views)

African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by scarwiz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
chynie:
meaning
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by peteruuu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Issokay
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by gokay11(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na naija we dey
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not jus Tonto Dike alone,other celebrities do this too...buh den der jus has to be a scape goat at every moment which apuns to be tonto's turn now

N.B--My dear ladies be contempted with wat u have to avoid stories that touch the heart like Tonto's
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by chynie: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
how will i know? what are we suppose to do with the infor
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by eschewevil91(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=23pt]NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HOES THO undecidedNOT SURPRISED BY THE SOCIAL MEDIA RANTS OF THESE BIITCHES undecided[/size]

#team foreign girls cool
you need to rid your life of bitterness. i find your posts repulsive. you trace evey of your misfortune to Nigerian gals and even d heat caused by the weather has a way of being a Nigerian gal's fault. i'll not be surpised if i read here that someone who despises Nigerian gals slumps cos of his hatred for Nigerian gals.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Banter1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto be living fake life since 2003 BC
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Chubhie: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why bringing my omosexy into this? How dare tonto insult the seller by saying she took pity on her to patronise her? Why not go ahead and pity her and make the payment? You've already agreed and on day of payment use you manager excuse to ball out? Even if you don't. Have cash at hand- which even Dandata comes out broke sometimes. Why not settle with the lady other than insulting her means of living? It would have been okay if you use a third party to do this dirty fight Tonto! Let's see between you and this lady who comes out better after all this. Please, never drag my omosexy into this okay?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by stayblack: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
I THINK ALL THIS NIAJA FAKE CELEB DEY SICK,THEY TALK TOO MUCH.FAKE HOES grin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Steady259(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nah she sabi joor
Anyways for those interested in the nigeria airforce recruitment, contact me if u need trade test for the trademen and tradewomen only. Snd me an email at Olamidexkay@gmail.com contact., or call/whatsapp
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
eschewevil91:

you need to rid your life of bitterness. i find your posts repulsive. you trace evey of your misfortune to Nigerian gals and even d heat caused by the weather has a way of being a Nigerian gal's fault. i'll not be surpised if i read here that someone who despises Nigerian gals slumps cos of his hatred for Nigerian gals.

And who the Bleep are you
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by mikaj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
wetin concern mi. #packagedwahala
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by pretydiva(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=23pt]NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HOES THO undecidedNOT SURPRISED BY THE SOCIAL MEDIA RANTS OF THESE BIITCHES undecided[/size]

#team foreign girls cool
including ur sisters I suppose
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
nnafather:
Seun Osewa, if I see anything about Tonto Dike make front page again, I will ban you on Nairaland. What nonsense is all this?
Lmao.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by sallysalsa09: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
lillyjane:
Queen Poko took to her IG page to blast a lady who was threatening her for media defamation. The lady is claiming that Tonto is owing her for the goods supplied but according to Tonto, the lady supplied her substandard products.

Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/tonto-dike-shares-bad-exprience-with.html
Go to instagram and search for instablog u will see evidence from the seller compare the stories
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
pretydiva:
including ur sisters I suppose

Who is this skeleton
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by kurt09(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
nnafather:
Seun Osewa, if I see anything about Tonto Dike make front page again, I will ban you on Nairaland. What nonsense is all this?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by lekkiss(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
voltron:
.. you lil stopid-asrse bitccth i ain't f$cukign wiv U
wudnt Bleep u with either hahaha
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by whitecat1: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fake ass celebrity, your secret will keep coming out!

You didn't immediately say NO to the purse when you saw it was fake, you had to keep it overnight and probably for days before asking her to come and take it. After you had used it to a party and embarrassed for carrying fake purse. Why not buy it and give it to your Maid or that struggling single Mom in the family? Your meal ticket boyfriend has left and you have yourself to feed along side some fleas and ticks infested dogs that are probably not up to date with their shots and vaccines in a country where humans are not guaranteed good healthcare let alone animals.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by ikelvin(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
ginawest:
i knew tonto dike will Neva kip quiet n watch someone call ha broke n fake.
If you were in her shoes, would you have kept quiet? When someone's trying to give you a bad name. undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Bowaley17(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Its none of my biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun: Portrait Of Wizkid’s First Son / Portable Gives Money To His Fans (Pix, Video) / How Many Of You Remember The Popular Actor/commedian 'jagua' - Afolabi Afolayan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.