Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs (38881 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by onadana: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
More like hunger packs.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by fagkay57: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice one tizzle
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by owolawitola(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
He get headache ni?? And he looks rather cartoon-ish
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Ekeke1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Passing*and*looking at packs.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by yollychika(f): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
He iz upcoming... U will ge dia dude
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by thaoriginator: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok nice one, clap for yourself Sean Tissue cry

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by uzo4real(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
It all started with girls snapping in bathtubs, now men have started too. SMH...
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wonder why they all wunna look like davido!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ARCAZEEZ: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
me i cn see 9pak anybody wey no see am make d person go use microscope..... mtseew bad belle people
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by grad2012(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
CountDracula:

Wow. Den u wil like me gan
ha u aff pink lips ne oya pls lemme see it grin tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
sad I hate peeps like you,since you've known its sean tizzle's chest tattoo you gonna see and 6packs. Why d hell did u open it
who cares? I'm not surprised though. undecided
Keep hating you hear cool
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Aida13: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
But that head though.

And isnt that a copycat BREEZY tattoo??

I don't like unoriginal people...
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
celebs and tattoes just wastin cash on meaninless things and women
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by fergieboy: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
he looks dull

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by handsome86(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
In iyanya voice u can't be like me
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
grad2012:
ha u aff pink lips ne oya pls lemme see it grin tongue
Okkk... :-D so can we b lofers?

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by pTomz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by pTomz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by grad2012(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
CountDracula:

Okkk... :-D so can we b lofers?
shocked yeparepa warris dis, is dis pink lipS neee is pink gaan oooo. Am about to fall in love o am falling in luv o i have fall grin cheesy
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by bholuwatifhe(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ah sight yu Oluwa Tizzle..
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by hush15: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
callistus124:
Six wetin? My own even big pass am
But wait, aboki suya! Biko put dat tin more pepper nd onions jare cheesy cheesy

Mke I pass time HERE first.
You wanna join? cheesy

that one no be pack o. na ribs you dey see so.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
grad2012:
shocked yeparepa warris dis, is dis pink lipS neee is pink gaan oooo. Am about to fall in love o am falling in luv o i have fall grin cheesy
I don catsh u... Lofe
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Ayjos10(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ibelong2God:
This is my testimony and I have promised myself to share it.

I attended a youth programme and a young speaker, Cas David was invited to speak on the topic, "How a youth can flourish in an old world".

Honestly from then, I have always taken the right decisions and things have always turned out right for me. I never expected such dramatic change. But thank God I am a testimony.
I didn't really know much that young man until that day. Now, if I have anything to do with youth programmes, workshops or seminars, I will invite him. I think He knows how to pass the messages to the young people.

I saw his email in one of his books, "The Mystery of Youthfulness", {mailcasdavid@yahoo.com}. Mail him and invite him for any youth programme and you won't regret it.

Cheers smiley
dem swear for u ni.....na evry thread u must post ur yeye testimony.....stupid retard
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by NegeduGrace(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
His face luks so funny..dunno if he is handsome especially nw dat he is bleachin
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by oluwasegun007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmm....if u call dis 6pack den mine is 8
Guy u beta go continue wit ur EBA make u no disturb urself..
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Esdb3: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you are not obsessed with HIS BODY, are you? You seem like you are. Repugnant! sad

You can't call someone a Repugnant. The word is an adjective so you can only describe some one as repugnant.

#GrammarPolice#
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by adellam16(f): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GBRSSOuipy8/VTkLRh_m1pI/AAAAAAAAFrg/UlgKBKJkeOg/s1600/Sean%2Btizzle.jpg[/img]
Singer, Sean Tizzle thinks he has got up to six packs by posting this online today. But, I think its not yet up to six. I can see only two....LOL cheesy
Nice pix he got!
Ladies I hope you are not here?

https://instagram.com/p/10fTwDvIhm/
what's wrong with dis one?@ sean tizzle oshi
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by amarachi06(f): 3:02am On Apr 24, 2015
CountDracula:

I knw wat its called thanks, bt dis is d internet, as long as u understand me, dats all

ok Dracula with vampire teeth l dey loyal
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by mekybabe1: 3:08am On Apr 24, 2015
I am seeing only his ribs here o!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice One Sean Tizzle....by the way I love your new video"BOTTLES"..
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2015
amarachi06:

ok Dracula with vampire teeth l dey loyal
Dats better! Amarachi, I like ur moniker
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Pipsland78:
This dude is definitely gay

Hian! What's making him gay?
Please some people have nice bodies and like to show em. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Spotted With Bisola, Tboss & Efe / Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event / Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.