Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs (39027 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by babamadiba(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Six pack or hungry man pack?
u be OAU student?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Setaje(f): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am in love wiv his song ( perfect gentleman). Omo dada lo mo yen o. Omo gidi lo mu wa le ooooooooo. #singing#
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Lordfranklin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can only see 66 amusement parks!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by sikaxchange: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
so what does sean Tizzle want us to do with his chest picture go and produce music jare
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ShortBlackBoy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
froggy ;Dfroggy
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by dephizee: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
When last was this guy with a shirt on?
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by angelTI(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bleaching tilapia

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by amarachi06(f): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
CountDracula:
Sean tizzle... Sean plenty... Sean sixpacks
it is called abs not sixpacks like u said.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by 0b1nna: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
He should shave his armpits. He looks good, tho'.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by denedene(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
is dat a tat or an apron? undecided and the belly has seen alot of beer
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Omowalksola(f): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rubbish upon Nonsense
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by omotayoaina(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
He is not fit than iyanya
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Larrylarex(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
3D tattoos but I don't like tattos.

in other news, my signature ;D3D
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by xmich(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eeheee gini meziee
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by hotgunz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who dash am six packs??! lol na small fat go pack there jare.
no be only six packs, na 600 packs mtcheeeewwwwww
still searchin for the 6pack seal where u hide am? Pls I need my magnifying glass to see
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by uchennamani(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GBRSSOuipy8/VTkLRh_m1pI/AAAAAAAAFrg/UlgKBKJkeOg/s1600/Sean%2Btizzle.jpg[/img]
Singer, Sean Tizzle thinks he has got up to six packs by posting this online today. But, I think its not yet up to six. I can see only two....LOL cheesy
Nice pix he got!
Ladies I hope you are not here?

https://instagram.com/p/10fTwDvIhm/
stupidity at its peak.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Another silly post making front page angry
What's my business with the tatoo on his chest
sad I hate peeps like you,since you've known its sena tizzle's chest tattoo you gonna see and 6packs. Why d hell did u open it
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Another silly post making front page angry
What's my business with the tatoo on his chest
sad I hate peeps like you,since you've known its sean tizzle's chest tattoo you gonna see and 6packs. Why d hell did u open it
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
uchennamani:
stupidity at its peak.
how Don't you snap
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by cee001(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nimblemind:
I just love tattoos.. Only reason i viewed o!
Tattoos ain't cool I tell ya. Don't plan to get one.#Word4thewise #changeyourvaluesystem....cheers smiley
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by smithadam: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
is that your definition of six packs? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Dlee1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Op, I was hoping to see something like these on the image below but was disappointed to see ordinary flat tommy.

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Rick9(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can't see any 6pack
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by jamillion: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Outdated trend
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by richard870(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
DecencyLady:
Rubbish
C'mon!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nimblemind(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
cee001:
Tattoos ain't cool I tell ya. Don't plan to get one.#Word4thewise #changeyourvaluesystem....cheers smiley
Yeah its true... Thats why i don't have just one, got more than one!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by vacant06(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
jascon1:
I no just get appetite to eat eba today.
go buy satana aka 6 to 6 eat

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you are not obsessed with HIS BODY, are you? You seem like you are. Repugnant! sad

Dude I'm straight
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by grad2012(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
OMG his lips shocked very pink, mo like pink lips gan grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
amarachi06:

it is called abs not sixpacks like u said.
I knw wat its called thanks, bt dis is d internet, as long as u understand me, dats all
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
grad2012:
OMG his lips shocked very pink, mo like pink lips gan grin

Wow. Den u wil like me gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / Faithia Balogun In Wig At Harrysong Concert [PICS] / Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.