Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs (38868 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by anasey(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2015
shy packs tho!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by seangy4konji: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
cool.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

You can't call someone a Repugnant. The word is an adjective so you can only describe some one as repugnant.

#GrammarPolice#

Hello nitwit. I didn't call him a Repugnant. I tagged the IDEA of him drooling over Sean Tizzle's body as REPUGNANT.

Adjectives are used to qualify nouns or concepts e.g repugnant assumption.

Repugnant in this case was an exclamation just like one can say 'ludicrous!'.

Go back to your dictionary, simpleton. I'd continue to expose the foolery of pseudo-intellectuals like yourself. Check my antecedent posts - no one can match my typo-eloquence.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Femistico(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
He fine small buh he neva reach 6packs na only one pack me I see there
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Jahil: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls kindly ff on twitter @yungjahil. I ff back. Or ff this direct link www.twitter.com/yungjahil

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ksmartdope(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
six what?

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by iyerez: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
sean tizzle..bleaching his skin after the fame..africans are realy acting fake
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Esdb3: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hello nitwit. I didn't call him a Repugnant. I tagged the IDEA of him drooling over Sean Tizzle's body as REPUGNANT.

Adjectives are used to qualify nouns or concepts e.g repugnant assumption.

Repugnant in this case was an exclamation just like one can say 'ludicrous!'.

Go back to your dictionary, simpleton. I'd continue to expose the foolery of pseudo-intellectuals like yourself. Check my antecedent posts - no one can match my typo-eloquence.

I should have known it was you mtcheww.

Well if you were not lame, you'ld know deducing inflection from written words is not as vivid as hearing one speak so one needs to be real explicit hence the call for a more clarity is that post like the use of a simple phrase "that's Repugnant!!". And you had to call me names uh? Mtch keep living your quasi-professor life.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

I should have known it was you mtcheww.

Well if you were not lame, you'ld know deducing inflection from written words is not as vivid as hearing one speak so one needs to be real explicit hence the call for a more clarity is that post like the use of a simple phrase "that's Repugnant!!". And you had to call me names uh? Mtch keep living your quasi-professor life.

Spare me the sanctimony! You drew first blood and I made my cut deeper. Deal with it!

I made mincemeat of your "grammar police" hogwash.

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Esdb3: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spare me the sanctimony! You drew first blood and I made my cut deeper. Deal with it!

I made mincemeat of your "grammar police" hogwash.

Sanctimony? Boy choose your words well. In my rudimentary post was their any form of insult there. Now I would be sanctimonious if I insulted you and asked you not to insult me. Can you just stop using words just for show-off?!

Mincemeant yeah right. It'ld take a gazillion super you to dent it.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Sanctimony? Boy choose your words well. In my rudimentary post was their any form of insult there. Now I would be sanctimonious if I insulted you and asked you not to insult me. Can you just stop using words just for show-off?!

Nitwit, the 'sanctimony' tag was/is to depict the fact that you feigned being morally upright when the reverse was the case. You hurled insults then turn around to play the victim.

You should pay for this tutorial session, dimwit.

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Esdb3: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nitwit, the 'sanctimony' tag was/is to depict the fact that you feigned being morally upright when the reverse was the case. You hurled insults then turn around to play the victim.

You should pay for this tutorial session, dimwit.

Lord! The antecedent post that led to all these. Was there any insult therein?? You said I drew first blood and you made your cut deeper. So am asking first blood how? first blood when? I didn't make any spiteful statement.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Lord! The antecedent post that led to all these. Was there any insult therein?? You said I drew first blood and you made your cut deeper. So am asking first blood how? first blood when? I didn't make any spiteful statement.

You quoted me to WRONGLY assert that I post meaningless words. I had to prove you wrong with factual analysis /evidence.

Selective memory?

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Esdb3: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You quoted me to WRONGLY assert that I post meaningless words. I had to prove you wrong with factual analysis /evidence.

Selective memory?

Maybe you should come out of the fugue where the only thing you are aware of is insulting and nitpicking. Because just a simple "I used the word descriptively just that I didn't add any articles" would have not necessitated all this show of your sententious-ness.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Maybe you should come out of the fugue where the only thing you are aware of is insulting and nitpicking. Because just a simple "I used the word descriptively just that I didn't add any articles" would have not necessitated all this show of your sententious-ness.

The son of Mark types in a verbose/flowery manner and soon everyone aspires to be like him. Next time you'll learn to keep your presumptuous assumptions to yourself, kiddo.

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
who cares? I'm not surprised though. undecided
Keep hating you hear cool
ok sir'ai
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Ibelong2God: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote
author=Ayjos10 post=33041353]dem swear for u ni.....na evry thread u
must post ur yeye testimony.....stupid retard[/quote]

calm down bro, sorry if you found it offensive, i couldn't control how I felt
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by heayey(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
bro.....six packs no dey dam again
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by opsy67(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
jascon1:
I no just get appetite to eat eba today.
what concern abt wat we are saying and your own?pls tell me
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by opsy67(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Haa what a painful tinz shaaaa seantizle
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by jascon1(m): 4:54am On May 02, 2015
opsy67:
what concern abt wat we are saying and your own?pls tell me
if I tell u, na who u go tell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event / Basketmouth's Daughter, Janelle Okpocha's Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.