Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari (4996 Views)

Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by CyerSeries: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
For him to appoint Timipre Sylva, a man that has a 48b Naira fraud case with EFCC as he transition committee leader shows how serious he is in fighting corruption..Anyway, as long as it will cut across all ethnic and political divide, there is no problem. Even from OBJ's regime..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:
Yeah!!!

That was why I appointed Timipre Silva, a man currently in court for #48bn corruption charges, to head my inauguration committee.

Eviribodi, Sai Mr 'antikorroption' .....
gej was also allege to have stole 32bnaira as a governor,from there he was allege to steal in trillions as a clueless president,d jail wil not contain they all.

2 Likes

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by ziccoit: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
just dnt want to hear that ''we spent two years fighting kwarufshun'' and there wasnt enough time for other things.
Buhari be very kiaful

There is nothing like wasting of time unless you are doing a wrong thing. Fighting corruption shouldn't be seen as a waste of time. If there is anything it means more monies could be freed to develop the state and monies would not be misappropriated for fears of being brought to book.

1 Like

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari should keep his promises to Nigerians,corruption and public treasury looting hs destroyed our economy.
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by ollyruffy: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thats the man. You fail to return the stolen money peacefully, you will be forgotten in Kirikiri.
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by sheymoni(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Stealing is now corruption.
Gbam! Gbamber!! Gbambest!!!
Baba has spoken
Alison, farook, jona,mama piss do you all copy?

1 Like

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by taharqa: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej was also allege to have stole 32bnaira as a governor,from there he was allege to steal in trillions as a clueless president,d jail wil not contain they all.

You are a Bladdi LIAR, though son of Lucie father of all Liars.

Can you show me ANY WHERE GEJ was ever accused of stealing any money personally by anybody, whether as a Dependent Gov, Gov, Vice President or President. Upon all the Propaganda against his person, show me ONE PLACE where he was so accused!!!

Oya, start to dey name...
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by HzRF(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
Alison already setting the ball rolling with $1.45billion. Others to follow suit.
I tot iitz $10bn
Yeye
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
whitecat1:
Buhari only has jurisdiction on the administration that is handing over to him, and since those you mentioned had been cleared by those they handed over to, team Jonathan are the ones on the hot seats.

We are not going to wake Lord Lugard and those who have ruled Nigeria after him, Buhari will just take care of what he has in his book.

but you wanted GEJ to go and be probing those that did not hand over to him and also wake lord lugard and those that had ruled Nigeria ba? your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
ziccoit:

There is nothing like wasting of time unless you are doing a wrong thing. Fighting corruption shouldn't be seen as a waste of time. If there is anything it means more monies could be freed to develop the state and monies would not be misappropriated for fears of being brought to book.
Learner u think na military we dey
Lawyers that won't attack d case but d audacity of d court for lyk 6 months
Before u knw it buahri don dey seek re election

Why case since obj regime still dey court??
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
ollyruffy:
Thats the man. You fail to return the stolen money peacefully, you will be forgotten in Kirikiri.

Lyk tinubu, amaechi, atiku right
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

You are a Bladdi LIAR, though son of Lucie father of all Liars.

Can you show me ANY WHERE GEJ was ever accused of stealing any money personally by anybody, whether as a Dependent Gov, Gov, Vice President or President. Upon all the Propaganda against his person, show me ONE PLACE where he was so accused!!!

Oya, start to dey name...
so u are not in this country,what everybody is aware of,stil ask ribadu and barcanista,even as they are loyalist of gej or google is ur friend,or even pej money laundre case is stil with efcc,tomoro now,u wil tell me,gej never stole kobo as president

1 Like

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by omenka(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
HzRF:

I tot iitz $10bn
Yeye
Now, read what I wrote again:

Alison already setting the ball rolling with
$1.45billion. Others to follow suit.
I think you have serious issues understanding simple english. cheesy
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
omenka:
Now, read what I wrote again:
I think you have serious issues understanding simple english. cheesy
Come and lesson me den
But before u do
Show me ur achievements
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by omenka(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
HzRF:

Come and lesson me den
But before u do
Show me ur achievements
Olodo. I bet you feel embarrassed now. cheesy. If dem say make una go skool una go refuse. Look at you now. grin
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by ziccoit: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
HzRF:

Learner u think na military we dey
Lawyers that won't attack d case but d audacity of d court for lyk 6 months
Before u knw it buahri don dey seek re election

Why case since obj regime still dey court??

We are all learners. In fact evidence shows dead people learn what they don't know immediately they are lowered 6 feet below that earth surface.

Meanwhile, there is nothing difficult about fighting corruption with political will and seriousness. Business is not going to be as usual. The existing laws of the land are enough to turn things around for good with good, purposeful, responsive and responsible leadership which Nigerians are going to witness after May 29th.
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:
Yeah!!!

That was why I appointed Timipre Silva, a man currently in court for #48bn corruption charges, to head my inauguration committee.

Eviribodi, Sai Mr 'antikorroption' .....
You're a kunt!
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by baybeeboi: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
ziccoit:

obviously u'v spent all ur life in France
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by taharqa: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u are not in this country,what everybody is aware of,stil ask ribadu and barcanista,even as they are loyalist of gej or google is ur friend,or even pej money laundre case is stil with efcc,tomoro now,u wil tell me,gej never stole kobo as president

Just give one instance of a case in which GEJ was ever accused of stealing OR SHUT d heck up
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Scholes007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some of the crooks will be laughing at the old fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by whitecat1: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't know if you read my post upside down or any other position you were in, or it's your cataract that has grown back, but you should know that Jonathan should have probed those who handed over to him. He had no reason to be questioning others. If Jonathan didn't make Obj to balance his book, then it's his problem, I know Buhari will make him.

Nashoji:
but you wanted GEJ to go and be probing those that did not hand over to him and also wake lord lugard and those that had ruled Nigeria ba? your hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
the rules have changed - stealing is now corruption! Thieves & looters take note!

2 Likes

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by RexIdogen: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
My President is looking so fwesh...
Sai Baba..
Sai Nigeria...
Sai Africa.....

1 Like

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

Just give one instance of a case in which GEJ was ever accused of stealing OR SHUT d heck up
both gej and silva allege to have misappropriate and mismanage fund,everybody knows how gej also join alam to steal,pej money laundre case is there,gej also contribute to d campaign of 2007,with billions,but today gej and pej are in trillions,

2 Likes

Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by taharqa: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
both gej and silva allege to have misappropriate and mismanage fund,everybody knows how gej also join alam to steal,pej money laundre case is there,gej also contribute to d campaign of 2007,with billions,but today gej and pej are in trillions,

Does this thing you just wrote make any sense to you??
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by ifyan(m): 1:25am On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu,ameachi,bukola saraki,atiku,ambode,etc

Na dere him supos to start chee.

You know. .....
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by ifyan(m): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
The President elect needs to take it easy for nw until he takes over

That is what I don't understand.

You know. ......
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by OneNaira6: 2:01am On Apr 24, 2015
So should he Buhari return our money. We've not forgotten tge PTF fund that went missing under his administration
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by Horus(m): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2015
If you've looted Nigeria's money you must go to Kirikiri prison
Re: If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari by HzRF(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Olodo. I bet you feel embarrassed now. cheesy. If dem say make una go skool una go refuse. Look at you now. grin
Everybody no be almajiri
Awolowo has already imbibed d spirit of education in us cuz nt all of us can benefit frm quota system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiodun, Oyetola, Akeredolu Call For The Re-Evaluation Of APC Constitution / MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing / States Labour Party Will Win In Guber Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.