Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? (8141 Views)

White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
I've heard many married men saying one their biggest mistake is marrying a Nigerian lady, 'specifically from the south, west and eastern part of Nigeria. These guys complains for lack of true love and respect in the marriage even though they respect their wives.

[li]Some of these men even complain that the moment the wedding ceremony is over the whole idea of "who is the head of home" changes and that the wife wants to do all the controlling, (why).

Some even say they found out that these ladies tend to love their mum the more and to the fact that there's no more hidden secret in their home.

Some goes on to say their wives have overturn their destiny to theirs (can this be true) that the moment they got married to their wife everything crumbled in their life.

Are all these true among the Nigerian ladies, pls cast your opinion and personal experience.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2009
These guys complains for lack of true love and respect in the marriage even though they respect their wives.

How were you able to write this out without laughing?
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2009
KarmaMod:

How were you able to write this out without laughing?

" " i'm glad you used this connotation and the reason be is i'm wondering may be you understood the thread at all angry undecided
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Sissy3(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
who is feeding you all this lies
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2009
skyone:

" " i'm glad you used this connotation and the reason be is i'm wondering may be you understood the thread at all angry undecided

What's to understand other than the fact that this thread cant be more than a pathetic joke?
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

who is feeding you all this lies

you want to know

Married men particularly Nigerian men around the world. (UK,US, CANADA and NIJA) they said they are currently regreting, that the new generation of Nigerian ladies needs fasting and prayers before getting married to them.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
KarmaMod:

What's to understand other than the fact that this thread cant be more than a pathetic joke?

Exactly the same thing the woman that chased her husband away from home in Peckham said, so i'm not surprised nor moved by your thinking.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Backup: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
This Thread is a joke
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2009
Backup:

This Thread is a joke

Hopefully

and since when is having a home in Peckham something to br proud of?
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 02, 2009
And I'm still trying to understand [b]all [/b]of the poster's posts. undecided
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2009
The first few months in a marriage are the most difficult whether u're married to a nigerian or a finnish woman. My friend just got married and he tells me his sweet cool wife turned into a cold, detached angry wife under 6 weeks of marriage. Its normal . . . once you survive the first 2 yrs u're good to go.
Albeit there are some women that are a curse to their husbands, that is why you shld pray hard before saying i do.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Hauwa1: 2:31am On Feb 02, 2009
there are AA for them now no be by force  wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Hauwa1: 2:33am On Feb 02, 2009
lol curse on their husband? hehehe

no one can over turn our destiny that's what i know.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2009
maybe skyone is considering going white.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Hauwa1: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2009
HF, wetin you no understand for yonder? poster said NW are evil plain and simple  grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

HF, wetin you no understand for yonder? poster said NW are evil plain and simple grin
I no wan understand cuz I don't wanna start any trouble for here
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Hauwa1: 2:41am On Feb 02, 2009
grin grin
it is Sabbath day. tmr is another day grin

anyway, NW don suffer finish cry
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by MrCrackles(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2009
Topic

Yes
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2009
davidylan:

maybe skyone is considering going white.

i think by serious fasting and prayers i should end up with a good one at least.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by JustGood(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
It is both ways. If a man married an evil woman, he has to be daft for chosing an evil woman and it shows that his judgement is questionable.

Naija women are good. . . I'm not referring to those whose souls are sold and are therefore unable to settle down.

@poster, the best woman you can ever get fior a wife in this world is a naija woman - on the average. Forget those who have forgotten that they are naija and whose nigerianness is only by word of mouth and passport or parental link.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Sapphic: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

and since when is having a home in Peckham something to br proud of?

E tire me o. undecided
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
JustGood:

It is both ways. If a man married an evil woman, he has to be daft for chosing an evil woman and it shows that his judgement is questionable.

Naija women are good. . . I'm not referring to those whose souls are sold and are therefore unable to settle down.

@poster, the best woman you can ever get fior a wife in this world is a naija woman - on the average. Forget those who have forgotten that they are naija and whose nigerianness is only by word of mouth and passport or parental link.

i like your approach i actually gained something from it.

Sapphic:

E tire me o. undecided

I live Essex but why player hate even though i live in Peckham, i can decide to live at Mile 2 if it pleases me, come on grow up and react to the thread like other sensible ones have done.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Sapphic: 5:13am On Feb 03, 2009
skyone:

I live Essex but why player hate even though i live in Peckham, i can decide to live at Mile 2 if it pleases me, come on grow up and react to the thread like other sensible ones have done.

Let me guess, in a dump like Dagenham. undecided Yep, you are right., you can live under the bridge if it pleases you. I have reacted to the part of the thread that I felt necessary to. But since you insist, I am of the opinion that if some guys feel that Nigerian girls do not make good wife material one for some dodgy reason or the other, that is their prerogative and frankly, I don't give a toss one way or the other. (Is that better? undecided)
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by skyone(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2009
Sapphic:

Let me guess, in a dump like Dagenham. undecided Yep, you are right., you can live under the bridge if it pleases you. I have reacted to the part of the thread that I felt necessary to. But since you insist, I am of the opinion that if some guys feel that Nigerian girls do not make good wife material one for some dodgy reason or the other, that is their prerogative and frankly, I don't give a toss one way or the other. (Is that better? undecided)

Unfortunately not Dageham, however too late and sounds nonsensical to me; thus think of a more consolatory approach which i think will bring out your intelligence to some degree wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by plappville(f): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
There is no need breaking heads here, @ poster, it's not all nigerian women that are bad or are frustrating their husband, i can tell u that i ve two friendhs whom are not even married to NIGERIA men, their husbands are not ver caring, they complains olot but still keep their home and hoping things will change one day. it all depend on individual, I am a nigerian and married to a european, i dont maltreat my hubby and vise versa, my few nigerian friends that are married are also playing a good role in their matrimonia home, why others no!! i think one should look b/f leaping.
So STOP generalising it. Mistakes most men make is that they are after names: my wife is from a rich family, she is a master's hold, she is very beautiful not minding her behavious, its not possible for a nice woman to just change after her marriage THE HUSBANDS SHOULD CHECK THEMSELVES TOO.

STRANGE WORLD WE LIVE IN
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by ladykool(f): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
@poster
u r crazy and a disgrace plz see why nigerian men are worthless and useless dats why mostly all the naija ladies dnt even want to marr naija men cuz they think when few naija girl does some bad thing that means all the nigeria girls are the same.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
wud u prefer marrying a Nigerian husband? undecided
There are rotten apples and sweet good ones everywhere.One needs to be careful,wise and prayerful before choosing,its got nothing to do with race or tribe.
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by tpia: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Sapphic: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2009
skyone:

Unfortunately not Dageham, however too late and sounds nonsensical to me; thus think of a more consolatory approach which i think will bring out your intelligence to some degree wink

LOL. . . And that is exactly what your thread is. . . Nonsense. undecided grin

Oh! And do not worry about me appearing unintelligent on this thread. Afterall, I can appear no less intelligent than you after the codswallop you posted. cheesy LMAO. grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ skyone
I've heard many married men saying one their biggest mistake is marrying a Nigerian lady, 'specifically from the south, west and eastern part of Nigeria. These guys complains for lack of true love and respect in the marriage even though they respect their wives.

Sorry but I just gotta ask. These men you listen to, are they your friends?

Some goes on to say their wives have overturn their destiny to theirs (can this be true) that the moment they got married to their wife everything crumbled in their life.

What does this mean?
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Omolola1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ poster

You just go for a white lady, when she puts a gun in your head because you cant satisfy her or you dont do her wish, then you would know naija women are far better. cool
Re: Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? by Moyola(f): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
It doesn't apply to all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / Get Affordable CCTV Installation For Your Home/office (video) / For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.