Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290803 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Manweysabi:
Dear Shalom123... What you're doing could be dangerous to your account. Taking four trades on a single pair at the same time is not advisable.

Just a piece of advice
thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
teeboy4x:

Nice one... Why not double the money and stake it once.
thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2015
one hell of a thread. had me going through four pages before announcing my presence.... why must u guys rush naw? abi I no go follow?

chai! I dey vex oo

9 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by DAvIt0(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Present - A revival - A New Dawn

Odun Yi

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eddyhaze(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
More greens to us this season. U guys have been doing a superb job moving us forward!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
i dey hail una frm dis angle,let d green flow
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
femadesh:
its painful sometimes when u receive the candle alert, your hope is risen, all conditions met and the next candle fails to retrace to the middle where you place trade target........ just like its happening presently in GBPJPY sad sad
scenerio like dis is 1 on of d reason trading is fucking difficult nand boring bt som ebook sellers kips painting it as doh is fucking easy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
pocoapoco88:
scenerio like dis is 1 on of d reason trading is fucking difficult nand boring bt som ebook sellers kips painting it as doh is fucking easy
use to say it, trading is not as easy as people painted it.its one hell of a mental activities especially forex.it requires learning,patience,money management, guts, test of psychology and emotion

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
femadesh:
its painful sometimes when u receive the candle alert, your hope is risen, all conditions met and the next candle fails to retrace to the middle where you place trade target........ just like its happening presently in GBPJPY sad sad

YEAH...REAL TRADING INVOLVE PATIENCE wink wink wink....THAT IS WHY U R TRADER, AND NOT A GAMBLER COZ U HAVE SOMETHING U R WATCHING OUT FOR, YOU HAVE UR SET OF RULES...AND HEY....DONT TRY ENTERING THE TRADE WITHOUT A RETRACE OOO....COZ THE FIRST DAY U MIGHT BE TRYING IT MAY BE THE DAY THE CANDLE WUD JUST CLOSE AS A DOJI....LETS STICK TO THE SET OF RULES grin grin grin LIKE THE PIC BELOW undecided

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by needinfo: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
wapmasta001:

YEAH...REAL TRADING INVOLVE PATIENCE wink wink wink....THAT IS WHY U R TRADER, AND NOT A GAMBLER COZ U HAVE SOMETHING U R WATCHING OUT FOR, YOU HAVE UR SET OF RULES...AND HEY....DONT TRY ENTERING THE TRADE WITHOUT A RETRACE OOO....COZ THE FIRST DAY U MIGHT BE TRYING IT MAY BE THE DAY THE CANDLE WUD JUST CLOSE AS A DOJI....LETS STICK TO THE SET OF RULES grin grin grin LIKE THE PIC BELOW undecided
have a question.what if after the arrow shows up on a candle but the next candle retrace a little but did not touch the horizonta line.are we to take the trade or ignore the trade.also, since you said we should use 30 time frame, how many minutes expiry are we to use when we enter the trade from binary.com site because at times before it may retrace to the horizonta line it must have consumed like 20 minutes.in this case how many minutes expiry are we to use.is it that we should use the remaining 10 minutes since its on 30 minutes timeframe or we should use full 30 expiry immediately it touches the horizonta line

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Manweysabi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi needinfo,

You have already answered your question, you are to use the remaining time left for the candle to expire. If you know how the binary.com End time works, it'd have been better.
needinfo:
have a question.what if after the arrow shows up on a candle but the next candle retrace a little but did not touch the horizonta line.are we to take the trade or ignore the trade.also, since you said we should use 30 time frame, how many minutes expiry are we to use when we enter the trade from binary.com site because at times before it may retrace to the horizonta line it must have consumed like 20 minutes.in this case how many minutes expiry are we to use.is it that we should use the remaining 10 minutes since its on 30 minutes timeframe or we should use full 30 expiry immediately it touches the horizonta line

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kinglee007(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Seriously guys, I'm quite a newbie to the binary options and from recent studies, I'm very keen on trying it out. As we know, one does not venture into something he or she does not benefit from (I stand to be corrected). My question is, do people really make a living from binary options? Your experiences if shared could boost my mora and others wanting to know it's ( binary options) profitable sides. Would love to get a quick response from you guys. Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
kinglee007:
Seriously guys, I'm quite a newbie to the binary options and from recent studies, I'm very keen on trying it out. As we know, one does not venture into something he or she does not benefit from (I stand to be corrected). My question is, do people really make a living from binary options? Your experiences if shared could boost my mora and others wanting to know it's ( binary options) profitable sides. Would love to get a quick response from you guys. Thanks.

Does nigeria have a forign reserve

Is there anything like forex market

Is ronaldo and messi paid
Is there money in football
Did you go to school

Whats your answer to this questions
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2015
kinglee007:
if people don't make cash, they won't do it.the main thing is for you to learn it properly.its not as easy as people painted it.so do yourself the favour and learn.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

Does nigeria have a forign reserve

Is there anything like forex market

Is ronaldo and messi paid
Is there money in football
Did you go to school

Whats your answer to this questions
☹☹☹

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lordaustin(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
@wapmaster001, a very important question has been thrown to the house but no one seems to be giving ears to it. In drawing th horizontal line, is it only the body of the candle that is considered or the candle and wick together.

@all using the strategy already, your input is also required.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by santuse: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=lordaustin post=33130726]@wapmaster001, a very important question has been thrown to the house but no one seems to be giving ears to it. In drawing th horizontal line, is it only the body of the candle that is considered or the candle and wick together.

@all using the strategy already, your input is also required.

Thanks.[/quot

He answered that question before,
Only the body of the candle is considered.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kinglee007(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
@pneumaticos, would have said your mates are in the jokes section, sadly I doubt you'll do well there. @fxstory, thanks bro I have been doing a lot of practice with my demo account from 24options after opening an account with them. Just wanted to know if one can really earn a living from it. Thanks though. Wish you guys the best this week.

Food for thought; Bloomberg TV and CNBC africa on DSTV helps.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
kinglee007:
@pneumaticos, would have said your mates are in the jokes section, sadly I doubt you'll do well there. @fxstory, thanks bro I have been doing a lot of practice with my demo account from 24options after opening an account with them. Just wanted to know if one can really earn a living from it. Thanks though. Wish you guys the best this week.

Food for thought; Bloomberg TV and CNBC africa on DSTV helps.
my advice would be to use it as side income.engage in other activities and do it as part time stuff because if you want to use it to earn a living full time, you may end up putting pressure on yourself and trade with emotional instability.just take your time to learn

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
kinglee007:
my dear ur question is absolutely rational,jst a few make money bt d majority loose dem and r stil loosing dem.however learn how 2 trade,nd above all learn how 2control ur emotions bt if u cnt control it u beta back off else u'll stil join d bandwagon of loosers ....jst my 1cent

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
HELLO FELLOW TRADERS

FIRSTLY, I HAV TO THANK WAPPY FOR THE TIME SPENT TO COMPILE THIS NEW SYSTEM, HE REALLY DID A GREAT JOB

I DID MY BEST OVER THIS WEEKEND TO TEST THE POTENCY OF THIS SYSTEM, SINCE OUR AIM IS TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FRM THE SYSTEM. BUT I WASNT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SAW

SINCE THE SYSTEM IS TWO EMAs CROSSOVER ARROW (5 AND 1 EMA), I DECIDED TO INPUT THE EMAS ON MY CHART TO SEE IF THE ARROWS I AM SEEING IS TRUE OR NT (1 EMA IS RED AND 5 EMA IS BLUE)

I IMPLORE U GUYS TO LOOK AT THESE TWO CHARTS I UPLOAD TO SEE MY OBSERVATIONS, IF I AM GETTING THINS WRONG OR I DNT REALLY UNDERSTAND HW THE SYSTEM WORKS

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, NOT CONDEMNED.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Kaysalas(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hey Guys! I'm in. Great to be catching up on the thread this early wink wink grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Kaysalas(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Help guys i dont seem to see the GAINS indicator displayed on my chart. am i doing something wrong? @wappy and the house
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
femadesh:
HELLO FELLOW TRADERS

FIRSTLY, I HAV TO THANK WAPPY FOR THE TIME SPENT TO COMPILE THIS NEW SYSTEM, HE REALLY DID A GREAT JOB

I DID MY BEST OVER THIS WEEKEND TO TEST THE POTENCY OF THIS SYSTEM, SINCE OUR AIM IS TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FRM THE SYSTEM. BUT I WASNT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SAW

SINCE THE SYSTEM IS TWO EMAs CROSSOVER ARROW (5 AND 1 EMA), I DECIDED TO INPUT THE EMAS ON MY CHART TO SEE IF THE ARROWS I AM SEEING IS TRUE OR NT (1 EMA IS RED AND 5 EMA IS BLUE)

I IMPLORE U GUYS TO LOOK AT THESE TWO CHARTS I UPLOAD TO SEE MY OBSERVATIONS, IF I AM GETTING THINS WRONG OR I DNT REALLY UNDERSTAND HW THE SYSTEM WORKS

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, NOT CONDEMNED.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY

At what point did u notice disappearing the arrow? Before the present candle closes or the opening/middle/close of the next candle?

Moreover, some of those candles are inside bar formation, so u wouldn't consider them for trading.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2015
looking presently @ UJ and EG, conditions seem to be in place.

Remarks: EG sailed n never retraced to the middle of the previous candle, no trade.

UJ, the put arrow on the 6:30am candle disappeared and shifted to the next candle for a call arrow. Though i wouldn't have taken that trade cos the 3rd condition of not trading signals with another signal on one of the 2 previous candles occurred.

Anyways, i think there's need to fill us in on how best to combine other indicators to filter the trades.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2015
I welcome everybody to the new season. Season of Hope, new dawn, season of success stories and breakthrough (Binary Options alert/strategies Season 4). I salute my entire boss in the house most especially Wapmaster for his doggedness and unrelenting effort to ensure that both the newbie and professionals on this thread have a course to smile in terms of financial breakthrough. I pray to God almighty to increase your knowledge and everybody on this thread who share the same goal and aspiration.
However, I wouldn’t go further without given just a piece of advice to most especially the newbie who aspire to venture into Binary option business to follow it strictly as this season promises to be a season of grace and a season of no pain but gain as rightly said by Wapmaster. I therefore crave your indulgence to the following point as we are bound to experience Strategies without Tears that might probably create focus and attentions to Nigerian Binary option traders from binary.com and other brokers we are using.

1. As I have said earlier on that Tons of strategies will be experience in this season ranging from price action, trend following strategies, Random Strategies, News trading strategies and others I can’t mention, my advice for everybody is to check the strategies as they are coming in try it on demo to check the best one that meet our trading styles and personality.

2. Ensure that we focus on that and work towards achieving our trading goal by tweaking the system as the case may be.

3. Our trading Capital is another aspect that we need to guide and shield as much as possible, this can be achieved when we apply a very strict Money Management. Maximum of 10% of our initial capital is recommended but if we don’t have risk appetite I will advise 5% will be okay.

4. Over trading is another killer squad that is fighting against binary option traders, we should try as much as possible to learn not to over trade our account. Placing Maximum of 5 trades daily is enough in conjunction with our money management.

5. Another area that is killing is using our discretion and subjective mind to trade rule base system. If we have a white color system telling us to pass through white colored road follow the white road and leave any other alternative options whether is red or black.

6. Never ever try to recover losses in a situation where you experience 3 or 4 consecutive losses at a stretch, close shop for that day to refresh your mind. Tomorrow is another day you can regain the loss trades.

7. Don’t trade when your mind is not settle or you are experiencing emotional trauma.

8. Binary Option is a business so we need to treat it as such, we need to ensure that our internet connection is very fast so as to execute the trades as soon as we are getting the signals, slow internet connection can easily crash a well robust account within minutes.

9. If we can work closely with the aforementioned advice along side with strategies that had just been posted and the one that will be coming soon, I belief everybody will be sharing their success stories very soon.

Having given the above advice, I therefore pitch my tent behind Wapmaster, austey10 and Shalom123 who had officially open the new thread with their simple but killing and effective strategy. I strongly belief that traders have started raking $$$$$$. The system I’m about to post is not new rather than a tweaked system also simple but killing and effective strategy if strictly followed. The system is trend following /indicator base strategy which I belief if strictly followed, 80% and above could be achieved.
The system is mainly design for newbie who find it very difficult to key into price action base system and also trend trade followers who don’t like to trade against the trade remember- Trend is your friend!

TOOLS NEEDED TO TRADE THE SYSTEM
1. Heinken Ashi
2. EMA 6, EMA 12 and SMA 50
3. Parabolic SAR
4. MACD (Default settings)
5. RSI 14 attached with SMA 9

TO PLACE CALL TRADE
1. Heiken Ashi changes from red to white candle and the market mode is uptrend
2. Price is above all EMA’s (6, 12 and SMA 50)
3. EMA 6 crosses EMA 12 from below while both EMA 6 and 12 is above SMA 50
4. Parabolic SAR is below the white Heiken Ashi bar
5. MACD crosses above the signal line or Crosses the 0 Line from below to above the line
6. RSI 14 line is above SMA 9 Line
Before we go further we need to understand key areas that can enhance our chances of winning the trade when trading CALL signals using the system.see example below.

7 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Use 15 time frame to analyze trade and once we have a valid set up, We place our entry for 30 minutes expiration or 2 candles on 15 minutes time frame.
With this kind of set up we are trying to pick only the valid signals from the currency pairs we are trading and filter out any fake signals that may reduce our win rate.Find below CALL trade on AUD/USD using 15 minutes time frame

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Another CALL signal variation is trading trend continuation pattern with the existing uptrend mode see below example

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2015
From the 2 examples given above we can vividly seen that we are only picking the precise and accurate signals once all the parameters have been met.

TO PLACE PUT TRADE
1. Heiken Ashi changes from White to red candle and the market mode is downtrend
2. Price is below all EMA’s (6, 12 and SMA 50)
3. EMA 6 crosses EMA 12 from above while both EMA 6 and 12 is below SMA 50
4. Parabolic SAR is above the red Heiken Ashi bar
5. MACD crosses below the signal line or Crosses the 0 Line from above to below the line
6. RSI 14 line is belowS SMA 9 Line
Before we go further we need to understand key areas that can enhance our chances of winning the trade when trading PUT signals using the system.see example below.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Find below trading Example for PUT signal on EUR/USD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2015
When there is trend continuation in downtrend we can as well ride the trend to get accurate and valid signals see example below

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2015
When all the set parameters as highlighted shows up,odds of success become Exponentially high…..

Find attached the template

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.