Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290451 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2015
femadesh:
HELLO FELLOW TRADERS

FIRSTLY, I HAV TO THANK WAPPY FOR THE TIME SPENT TO COMPILE THIS NEW SYSTEM, HE REALLY DID A GREAT JOB

I DID MY BEST OVER THIS WEEKEND TO TEST THE POTENCY OF THIS SYSTEM, SINCE OUR AIM IS TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FRM THE SYSTEM. BUT I WASNT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SAW

SINCE THE SYSTEM IS TWO EMAs CROSSOVER ARROW (5 AND 1 EMA), I DECIDED TO INPUT THE EMAS ON MY CHART TO SEE IF THE ARROWS I AM SEEING IS TRUE OR NT (1 EMA IS RED AND 5 EMA IS BLUE)

I IMPLORE U GUYS TO LOOK AT THESE TWO CHARTS I UPLOAD TO SEE MY OBSERVATIONS, IF I AM GETTING THINS WRONG OR I DNT REALLY UNDERSTAND HW THE SYSTEM WORKS

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, NOT CONDEMNED.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY
i asked this question.if the arrow indicator repaints.i have seen lots of this arrows strategy but most of the arrow repains and move to the other if the next candle fails to move according to the signal.issue is at times the arrow will appear and the next candle will retrace but may end up being a failed trade and you will noticed that the arrow will later move again to the next candle making the set looks confusing..this is why i usually recommend using the knowledge of price actions and candlestick to filter trades. No matter how good an indicator is, you can't scale through all the signals it provides, some will fail while some will be won.the main thing is for you to have profit for the day.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by csckid(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello my ogas them...am a secretly follower of this thread and a newbie...I have a question to ask...am using FXCM mt4...pls how do I put all the indicators †̥ђά̲̣̣†. Oga wapmaster dropped in the fxcm mt4? The 6 indicators....... valBands.ex4, 1ValBands.mq4, ARROW.mq4, GAINS.ex4, sonic6VAVolumesBlack.ex4, wappysystem2015.tpl..
Someone pls help out
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
femadesh:
HELLO FELLOW TRADERS

FIRSTLY, I HAV TO THANK WAPPY FOR THE TIME SPENT TO COMPILE THIS NEW SYSTEM, HE REALLY DID A GREAT JOB

I DID MY BEST OVER THIS WEEKEND TO TEST THE POTENCY OF THIS SYSTEM, SINCE OUR AIM IS TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY FRM THE SYSTEM. BUT I WASNT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SAW

SINCE THE SYSTEM IS TWO EMAs CROSSOVER ARROW (5 AND 1 EMA), I DECIDED TO INPUT THE EMAS ON MY CHART TO SEE IF THE ARROWS I AM SEEING IS TRUE OR NT (1 EMA IS RED AND 5 EMA IS BLUE)

I IMPLORE U GUYS TO LOOK AT THESE TWO CHARTS I UPLOAD TO SEE MY OBSERVATIONS, IF I AM GETTING THINS WRONG OR I DNT REALLY UNDERSTAND HW THE SYSTEM WORKS

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED, NOT CONDEMNED.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY

WELL...I WONDER IF U READ ALL THE RULES I POSTED. I SAID EALIER ON THAT DIZ ARROW REPAINTS BUT DOESNT SHIFT TO NEXT CANDLE..IF U SEE THE ARROW ON THE NEXT CANDLE, IT DIDNT SHIFT..IT ONLY MEANS A NEW SIGNAL...MOREOVER LIKE U SAID THAT U APPLIED 5 AND 1 EMA TO UR CHART,IF U WERE TO TRULY USE THAT AS A FILTER, U SHUD B TRADING ARROWS ONLY IN THE DIRECTION OF UR LINE EMA..I THINK U SHUD RE-READ ALL MY POSTS.....U R MISSING A LOT AV SAID BEFORE.......I POSTED SOME RULES AND SAID WE SHUDNT TRADE ON DIZ CONDITIONS,....I TOOK TIME TO CHECK THE PICTURE U POSTED.....U NEVER FOLLWED ALMOST ALL THE RULES....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....ABOUT 12 TRADES U POSTED...I WUD HAVE TRADE ONLY 3 AND LOST 1... U DINT FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALL....I THINK WE SHUD TRY TO BE CAREFUL ENUF ESPECIALLY BEFORE WE DISCOURAGE OTHERS......
1. UR CHART IS NOT THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE I POSTED NEITHER WAS IT THE ONE POSTED BY SHALOM
2. U TRADED A CLUSTERED CHART...RANGE BOUND CANDLES EVEN P.A WONT WORK 4 U DIA
3. U HAVE LOTS OF GAPS ON UR CHART, MY UJ HAS NO GAP LIKE URS
4. U TRADE CANDLES WITH WICKS AND EVEN LONG CANDLES
5. U ARE TRADING BASED ON ONLY THE ARROW AND NEVER TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION P.A AND TREND...( I SAID THAT IN THE BEGINING)
6. U TRADED ON 2ND CANDLE ARROWS AND NOT THIRD
7. U TRADED INSIDE BARS.....
THE ARROW WONT TELL U ALL THE ABOVE....THATS WHY I SAID DONT TRADE IT BLINDLY AND USE UR P.A KNOWLEDGE.

LETS TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE FOLLOWING RULES BEFORE MAKING POSTS PLZ.....NO ONE PAY US TO MAKE POSTS HERE...THANKS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
fxstory:
i asked this question.if the arrow indicator repaints.i have seen lots of this arrows strategy but most of the arrow repains and move to the other if the next candle fails to move according to the signal.issue is at times the arrow will appear and the next candle will retrace but may end up being a failed trade and you will noticed that the arrow will later move again to the next candle making the set looks confusing..this is why i usually recommend using the knowledge of price actions and candlestick to filter trades. No matter how good an indicator is, you can't scale through all the signals it provides, some will fail while some will be won.the main thing is for you to have profit for the day.

AND I ANSWERED UR QUESTION THAT ARROW REPAINTS BUT DO NOT JUMP TO NEXT CANDLE......DID U TRY DIZ STRATEGY URSELF? OFFCOURSE NOT.......PLS LETS TRY TO MIND OUR POST...SOMEONE MADE A POST WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE RULES AND DIZ WAT U CUD POST? angry angry angry angry WE TRADE PRICE ACTION TOO, BUT EVEN PRICE ACTION METHOD WONT WORK IN A RANGE BOUND MARKET....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wel said boss.

We'd still like to know how to use d filterz attached to d indy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
TAKE A RE-LOOK AT THE CHART

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
boss,,i'd like to know how to use the filterz...
You promised to teach d house.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin WELL D STRATEGY IS PRICE ACTION BASED....MAYBE WE WERE TRYING TO TRADE WITHOUT THE KNWLEDGE..AMLOST ALL ARROWS WORK, THE ISSUS IS IF THR TRADER WORK? wink wink....I REPOSTED D SAME UJ CHART FROM MY OWN CHART//// AND SAW JUST 3 SIGNALS AND NOT 11...THE 3 WERE WINS

DIZ ARE WAT I AVOIDED + USING PRICE ACTION.........
1. DO NOT TRADE MIDNIGHT (MARKET IS BOUND TO RANGE AT DIZ TIME......WHY SHUD WE TRADE...I STATED IT EARLIER THAT TRADING TIME IS 9AM-5 OR 6PM. D ARROW WONT TELL U DIZ
2. THE TWO FILTERS LETS U KNW FUNDAMENTALLY AFFECTED CANDLE U SHUDNT TRADE...OR USE UR EYE.... AVOID LONG CANDLES AND CANDLES WITH UPSIDE AND LOWSIDE WICK...D ARROW WONT SHOW U THAT
3. AVOID CANDLES THAT BOUNCED ON A SUPPOR AS THEY ARE LIABLE TO CONTINUE IN D OTHER DIRECTION.SEEING THE WAY A CANDLE CLOSE, U SHUD KNWW IF IT HITS A SUPPORT OR NOT.....NOTHING CONCERNS THE ARROW WITH DZ....
4.USE UR PRICE ACTION KNWLEDGE...I SAID EARLIER THAT DONT FOLLOW ARROW BLINDLY.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
wapmasta001:
grin WELL D STRATEGY IS PRICE ACTION BASED....MAYBE WE WERE TRYING TO TRADE WITHOUT THE KNWLEDGE..AMLOST ALL ARROWS WORK, THE ISSUS IS IF THR TRADER WORK? wink wink....I REPOSTED D SAME UJ CHART FROM MY OWN CHART//// AND SAW JUST 3 SIGNALS AND NOT 11...THE 3 WERE WINS

DIZ ARE WAT I AVOIDED + USING PRICE ACTION.........
1. DO NOT TRADE MIDNIGHT (MARKET IS BOUND TO RANGE AT DIZ TIME......WHY SHUD WE TRADE...I STATED IT EARLIER THAT TRADING TIME IS 9AM-5 OR 6PM. D ARROW WONT TELL U DIZ
2. THE TWO FILTERS LETS U KNW FUNDAMENTALLY AFFECTED CANDLE U SHUDNT TRADE...OR USE UR EYE.... AVOID LONG CANDLES AND CANDLES WITH UPSIDE AND LOWSIDE WICK...D ARROW WONT SHOW U THAT
3. AVOID CANDLES THAT BOUNCED ON A SUPPOR AS THEY ARE LIABLE TO CONTINUE IN D OTHER DIRECTION.SEEING THE WAY A CANDLE CLOSE, U SHUD KNWW IF IT HITS A SUPPORT OR NOT.....NOTHING CONCERNS THE ARROW WITH DZ....
4.USE UR PRICE ACTION KNWLEDGE...I SAID EARLIER THAT DONT FOLLOW ARROW BLINDLY.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thnx alot smiley
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HOW TO USE THE FILTERS ATTACHED

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
CORRECT!!! grin cheesy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
LIVE TRADE

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boss,,i saw the setup bt left it caz of ur rule4

4. DONT TAKE AN ARROW THAT FORMS WHEN THERE IS AN ARROW ON THE PREVIOUS 2 CANDLES....VERY IMPORTANT

what do u hv to say abt this?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
stmichael001:
Boss,,i saw the setup bt left it caz of ur rule4

4. DONT TAKE AN ARROW THAT FORMS WHEN THERE IS AN ARROW ON THE PREVIOUS 2 CANDLES....VERY IMPORTANT

what do u hv to say abt this?

I SAID YES U R RYT...THE RULE MUS B FOLLOWED... wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
buh u took d trade despite d rule na,,lol.

Am talkn abt d arrow on d prev 2candles bfor d alert on this live trade u js won,,,
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
stmichael001:
buh u took d trade despite d rule na,,lol.

Am talkn abt d arrow on d prev 2candles bfor d alert on this live trade u js won,,,

OH...THAT WAS A NO TRADE....THE WIN I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS THE 1 WITH THE WHITE LINE DRAWN DOWNSIDE.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femadesh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
wapmasta001:

WELL...I WONDER IF U READ ALL THE RULES I POSTED. I SAID EALIER ON THAT DIZ ARROW REPAINTS BUT DOESNT SHIFT TO NEXT CANDLE..IF U SEE THE ARROW ON THE NEXT CANDLE, IT DIDNT SHIFT..IT ONLY MEANS A NEW SIGNAL...MOREOVER LIKE U SAID THAT U APPLIED 5 AND 1 EMA TO UR CHART,IF U WERE TO TRULY USE THAT AS A FILTER, U SHUD B TRADING ARROWS ONLY IN THE DIRECTION OF UR LINE EMA..I THINK U SHUD RE-READ ALL MY POSTS.....U R MISSING A LOT AV SAID BEFORE.......I POSTED SOME RULES AND SAID WE SHUDNT TRADE ON DIZ CONDITIONS,....I TOOK TIME TO CHECK THE PICTURE U POSTED.....U NEVER FOLLWED ALMOST ALL THE RULES....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....ABOUT 12 TRADES U POSTED...I WUD HAVE TRADE ONLY 3 AND LOST 1... U DINT FOLLOW THE RULES AT ALL....I THINK WE SHUD TRY TO BE CAREFUL ENUF ESPECIALLY BEFORE WE DISCOURAGE OTHERS......
1. UR CHART IS NOT THE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE I POSTED NEITHER WAS IT THE ONE POSTED BY SHALOM
2. U TRADED A CLUSTERED CHART...RANGE BOUND CANDLES EVEN P.A WONT WORK 4 U DIA
3. U HAVE LOTS OF GAPS ON UR CHART, MY UJ HAS NO GAP LIKE URS
4. U TRADE CANDLES WITH WICKS AND EVEN LONG CANDLES
5. U ARE TRADING BASED ON ONLY THE ARROW AND NEVER TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION P.A AND TREND...( I SAID THAT IN THE BEGINING)
6. U TRADED ON 2ND CANDLE ARROWS AND NOT THIRD
7. U TRADED INSIDE BARS.....
THE ARROW WONT TELL U ALL THE ABOVE....THATS WHY I SAID DONT TRADE IT BLINDLY AND USE UR P.A KNOWLEDGE.

LETS TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE FOLLOWING RULES BEFORE MAKING POSTS PLZ.....NO ONE PAY US TO MAKE POSTS HERE...THANKS cheesy

Now i understand

Thanks for sheding more light
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
wapmasta001:

AND I ANSWERED UR QUESTION THAT ARROW REPAINTS BUT DO NOT JUMP TO NEXT CANDLE......DID U TRY DIZ STRATEGY URSELF? OFFCOURSE NOT.......PLS LETS TRY TO MIND OUR POST...SOMEONE MADE A POST WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE RULES AND DIZ WAT U CUD POST? angry angry angry angry WE TRADE PRICE ACTION TOO, BUT EVEN PRICE ACTION METHOD WONT WORK IN A RANGE BOUND MARKET....
you've just answered what i wanted to know from your reply made to the other guy.i checked his chat and noticed his charts is based on the arrows.this is why o mentioned p.a and candlestick patterns.even before the arrows appear on candle, with p.a and candlestick knowledge, you can trade them without waiting for the arrow.

The arrow should be a signal for one to be at alert, therefore checking all the set rules as mentioned to see if it is confirmed before taking the shots.

Like you've said, trading the arrow blindly is what many are doing.if they are patient to follow the rules, it will surely bring a success signal trades.

One should try to make use of the arrow signal on major spots especially confluence areas ( support and resistance ).you can't just trade it even when the market is not oversold or over bought.would make sense on trending markets.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kleenox(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oga Shalom, Can u pls share dis your highly profitable strategy? Tnx for your assistance.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by hurlar2014(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
U GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK U ALL
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kupsonrex: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
hurlar2014:
U GUYS ARE AWESOME THANK U ALL

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BINARY PLATFORM OOOOOOOOO. IS ANY BODY EXEPRIENCING SAME?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
kleenox:
Oga Shalom, Can u pls share dis your highly profitable strategy? Tnx for your assistance.
good evening bro my system was shared in the previous thread...just check.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
good evening house...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:
good evening house...
my chart just gave me a signal... grin grin grin grin cool cool cool RANDOM THINGS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
sorry for the delay in pics upload some comments in FTA got me laughing...shop closed for today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
i missed a signal after closing shop...chai chai there is God ooo! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
the system is cooking another signal lets see if this one will be well cooked...

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
fxstory:
you've just answered what i wanted to know from your reply made to the other guy.i checked his chat and noticed his charts is based on the arrows.this is why o mentioned p.a and candlestick patterns.even before the arrows appear on candle, with p.a and candlestick knowledge, you can trade them without waiting for the arrow.

The arrow should be a signal for one to be at alert, therefore checking all the set rules as mentioned to see if it is confirmed before taking the shots.

Like you've said, trading the arrow blindly is what many are doing.if they are patient to follow the rules, it will surely bring a success signal trades.

One should try to make use of the arrow signal on major spots especially confluence areas ( support and resistance ).you can't just trade it even when the market is not oversold or over bought.would make sense on trending markets.

HOT WARM HUG FOR U BRO......WE ARE ON SAME PAGE
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
femadesh:

Now i understand

Thanks for sheding more light

YES BRO...IN FACT AM MORE INTERESTED IN THE SIGNALS THAT LOSS...SO WE CAN MAKE CORRECTIONS WHERE NECESSARY....
AND THE WINNINGS FOR OTHERS TO LEARN FROM wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
the signal wasn't well cooked,lets wait for the second one... cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
shalom123:
the signal wasn't well cooked,lets wait for the second one... cool
second one not still well cooked but third one was cooked and well prepared...follow ur trading rules and laws religiously always.see chart below.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
MY SYSTEM,HOW IT WORKS AND THE SETUP...
[color=#990000][/color]open two charts of RANDOM indices 25 on your binary chart..put one to 1mins time frame and the other on 5mins time frame.on the 1mins time frame put ema 8 and ema 21 thats all.

placing a call trade:

you take a look at your 5mins time frame chart first and look out for a chart pattern e.g are doji in a down trend,engulfing pattern in a down trend,piercing pattern in a down trend e.t.c. After spoting a pattern like that,then start observing ur 1mins chart for a cross over of the ema 8 from below cutting the ema 21.once it cuts enter touch + 0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then

placing a put trade:

you look at your 5mins chart time frame and also look out for a pattern e.g are also doji,engulfing pattern,piercing pattern all in uptrend...then go to 1mins time frame and watch out for a cut of ema 21 through ema 8 from above...enter -0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then.

The payout ratio might be low but the win ratio is very nice...and before i forget DON'T TELL ME THE SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING COS ALL SYSTEM WORKS BUT HAVE YOU TAKEN OUT TIME TO STUDY IT.i did this because someone mailed me and i wanted it to profit the full house,questions are allowed.
THANK YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.