Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290946 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prindu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Optionalx:

Abeg who sabi the dynamic Arrow setting ie the values i have FasterEMA 3 and SlowerEMA 6 on mine. i think there is an adjustment on this strategy
fastEma 2, slow EMA 20. Pls drop the indi after editing it. Tanx
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fx4real: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho: please help us with the template
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elemosho:

Everything is default apart from Dynamic Arrow which you would change to Faster=2 and Slower=20. MACD (faster =5, Slower =10, Period =20)

Thank you very much Elemosho,i appreciate you very well.May Almighty God bless you abundantly.
I have been able to install all the indicators plus those that you said need adjustment settings.It is now time for me to practice.

THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
@tador, please can help me post the Dynamic Arrow and Somai arrow. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lifeofkelvino(m): 4:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Luckystar220:
some traders bin dey use juju dey trade sha call m strategy
LOL. FUNNY YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
pls after installation my MT4 IS SERIOUSLY HANGING.What might be the cause
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
i'm having serious challenge here myself o. How is it possible that the candles on the same currency pair on the same M5 are different? shocked . Na God say make i check i for lose more than this. If not that i installed MT4 on another system and compare i would be thinking Binary.com is the one manipulating the prices. MT4 in one of my system is lagging. About 20-25mins lag. What could be the cause? angry

Could it be settings problem or virus problem?

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hey guys. MT4 hangs when you load too many indicators. Maybe that's the problem

Try reducing the number of indicators, close and reopen to see if it still lags, Sometimes its just one indicator causing it ... even doing any work such as reducing the number of indicators might be difficult as a result of the hanging. sorry guys. Once i had to uninstall and reinstall a fresh MT4. hope you have your indys saved. Terrible stuff.

Note: might not affect one computer like it would another

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
tabletgirl:

Try reducing the number of indicators, close and reopen to see if it still lags, Sometimes its just one indicator causing it ... even doing any work such as reducing the number of indicators might be difficult as a result of the hanging. sorry guys. Once i had to uninstall and reinstall a fresh MT4. hope you have your indys saved. Terrible stuff.

Thanks. It is the same indi that i uploaded on the two systems. The other system misbehaving right now has been behaving fine before. I guess i might need to upgrade the other system cos ama need those indis.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
tabletgirl:

Or what i would do is to uninstall the MT4, reinstall then load the indis one after the other while testing to see which one contains the hoax angry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
you could try that

if the result is the same, simply find out which you can do without or merge as one indy since you have some coding experience and maybe access to source files?

it could also be that its just too much for the computer(s) ...are you opening more pairs (charts) with the same number of indys?

Elemosho:

Or what i would do is to uninstall the MT4, reinstall then load the indis one after the other while testing to see which one contains the hoax angry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
if you are looking for quality binary education,then check out this guys,the most important thing in trading and succeeding long term is 80% emotion control,20% technique,this guys offer excellent education,check them out http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Elemosho:

Thanks. It is the same indi that i uploaded on the two systems. The other system misbehaving right now has been behaving fine before. I guess i might need to upgrade the other system cos ama need those indis.

the config of the system u are using matters . things like the Ram of the system, the processor speed e.t.c,.

too many indicators causes problem, on a currency pair, u have like 8-9 indicators, multiply that by 15 pairs u trade at the same time, that is problem ooooooooo.

some pple are just installing the indicators and opening so many pairs at the same time forgetting about their system config. the mt4 will keep on hanging and if you are not careful, your hard disk will begin to sing , then that word that pc owners hate the most will come knocking , it is called ""hard disk crash"

i had to buy a new laptop when my hard disk crashed twice.although i ordered for a 4gb ram , 2.3ghz processor speed laptop on jumia, they deliverd 4gb ram 1.99ghz laptop instead of 2.3ghz, i had to manage it like that. if you want to buy laptop pls dont go for anything less that 2.3ghz processor speed and 4gb ram.

if your system config is less that the above, then trade less pairs with indicators on it. if you continue to force it, na crash u dey play with

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
I guess there is an hoax in my system most likely cos i downloaded lots of things on the internet and i deleted my antivirus AVG cos it was disturbing my trading chats on Binary.com. I reinstalled the MT4 without putting any indicator and i still got the same thing. I am currently installing the AVG back to scan for virus (hopefully he find some) then i would try reinstalling the MT4 and check the experience. That rubbish stuff spoilt ma day. Made me had lots of loss streaks cry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Elemosho:
I guess there is an hoax in my system most likely cos i downloaded lots of things on the internet and i deleted my antivirus AVG cos it was disturbing my trading chats on Binary.com. I reinstalled the MT4 without putting any indicator and i still got the same thing. I am currently installing the AVG back to scan for virus (hopefully he find some) then i would try reinstalling the MT4 and check the experience. That rubbish stuff spoilt ma day. Made me had lots of loss streaks cry

After you might have carried out the scan, if the problem still persists, post the update here so that i can suggest some other things to do
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK! Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
2sex:
brotherly, nepa dey fork my side up for some days now and gen is sfaulty. I never even fit trade well as I should.
no wahala bro, I jst knw say d template na very gud stratey, got it from that website bt I don 4get d no of the strategy. U're in lag abi?, wld like us to meet n discuss on an important subject wen next I show come dat side.

Regards,
Lawrenzez
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2015
lawrenzez:
no wahala bro, I jst knw say d template na very gud stratey, got it from that website bt I don 4get d no of the strategy. U're in lag abi?, wld like us to meet n discuss on an important subject wen next I show come dat side.

Regards,
Lawrenzez
I am based in Benin but I do frequent Lagos if I need check on the home at ogun state. I had been looking for whom to discuss with cos fx isn't something you learn on ur own. Shalom is based in Benin but avoids meeting people for his own personal reasons. Where are you based?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
2sex:
I am based in Benin but I do frequent Lagos if I need check on the home at ogun state. I had been looking for whom to discuss with cos fx isn't something you learn on ur own. Shalom is based in Benin but avoids meeting people for his own personal reasons. Where are you based?
ilorin 4 nw....me I de waka waka ooh, bt no wahala shaa

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Happy Sunday guys. Please does anyone have a Big Round Number Indicator or direct me to where I can download it?

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2015
volo112:

the config of the system u are using matters . things like the Ram of the system, the processor speed e.t.c,.

too many indicators causes problem, on a currency pair, u have like 8-9 indicators, multiply that by 15 pairs u trade at the same time, that is problem ooooooooo.

some pple are just installing the indicators and opening so many pairs at the same time forgetting about their system config. the mt4 will keep on hanging and if you are not careful, your hard disk will begin to sing , then that word that pc owners hate the most will come knocking , it is called ""hard disk crash"

i had to buy a new laptop when my hard disk crashed twice.although i ordered for a 4gb ram , 2.3ghz processor speed laptop on jumia, they deliverd 4gb ram 1.99ghz laptop instead of 2.3ghz, i had to manage it like that. if you want to buy laptop pls dont go for anything less that 2.3ghz processor speed and 4gb ram.

if your system config is less that the above, then trade less pairs with indicators on it. if you continue to force it, na crash u dey play with
The emboldened is what I cant cope with his method. Too complex and confusing. Abeg i am too young to enter mental home grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Manutd19: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2015
signz:
Happy Sunday guys. Please does anyone have a Big Round Number Indicator or direct me to where I can download it?

Thanks

There it is bro

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
O gaaaa oooo, u people have quickly forgotten wappy n accentuates system cos of elemoshos complicated system.....abeg, let's revert back to wappy n accentuates system n fine tune them for optimum performance.....those systems are good at least.

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Luckystar220:
i knw bozz i was jus asking abt sites that u can use an alternative document in replacement of that utility bill .sumti lyk : statement of account.
they may ask for that.you can contact them
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
rafaelloteli:
O gaaaa oooo, u people have quickly forgotten wappy n accentuates system cos of elemoshos complicated system.....abeg, let's revert back to wappy n accentuates system n fine tune them for optimum performance.....those systems are good at least.

thats the problem with most of us here, especially the newbies, STRATEGY FORNICATION!

we get freaked with someone's trade results and run after his strategies.

Wappy initiated this thread to provide us with a strategy he has purportedly used for months and has consistently gotten good results.

The next thing, Elemosho shows up with an extremely complicated strategy and guys are already running after him

Without a bid to insult or exhort anyone's sensibilities, lets do a little bit of comparing and contrasting

So far as i know, Wappy has been in this game for at least 1yr (am 1yr old in binary, that was when i knew him) so he probably has tested lots of strategies empirically before he arrived at the strategy he dropped. Conversely, Elemosho should not be more than 2months old in this game (according to what he said sometime ago). Whose judgement should we follow? Remember, What matters in binary is cogent experience, and not your level of research

I wonder why people would neglect a strategy as simple as wappy's and go for Elemosho's extremely complex system.

On one hand, what can be as simple as getting an arrow signal, waiting for a retest and placing a trade?

On the other hand, how can you be have over 6 different indicators on over 6 different currency pairs?? Like someone said above me, "you dey play with hard disk crash ooo"

The first day i saw screen shots of his charts, i didnt even bother to know about it...i too young to enter mental home...lol

Profitable and effective strategies are not the most complex...it will amaze you to know that pro traders trade a near-naked chart if not completely naked

Strategy fornication will take u no where...you will only keep running from pillar to post. if only i knew what i know now earlier on, i know where i for don reach by now

I urge us all to go back to Wappy's arrow strategy. believe me, IT IS PROFITABLE!

8 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tunji2003(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
odimbannamdi:

thats the problem with most of us here, especially the newbies, STRATEGY FORNICATION!
we get freaked with someone's trade results and run after his strategies.
Wappy initiated this thread to provide us with a strategy he has purportedly used for months and has consistently gotten good results.
The next thing, Elemosho shows up with an extremely complicated strategy and guys are already running after him
Without a bid to insult or exhort anyone's sensibilities, lets do a little bit of comparing and contrasting
So far as i know, Wappy has been in this game for at least 1yr (am 1yr old in binary, that was when i knew him) so he probably has tested lots of strategies empirically before he arrived at the strategy he dropped. Conversely, Elemosho should not be more than 2months old in this game (according to what he said sometime ago). Whose judgement should we follow? Remember, What matters in binary is cogent experience, and not your level of research
I wonder why people would neglect a strategy as simple as wappy's and go for Elemosho's extremely complex system.
On one hand, what can be as simple as getting an arrow signal, waiting for a retest and placing a trade?
On the other hand, how can you be have over 6 different indicators on over 6 different currency pairs?? Like someone said above me, "you dey play with hard disk crash ooo"
The first day i saw screen shots of his charts, i didnt even bother to know about it...i too young to enter mental home...lol
Profitable and effective strategies are not the most complex...it will amaze you to know that pro traders trade a near-naked chart if not completely naked
Strategy fornication will take u no where...you will only keep running from pillar to post. if only i knew what i know now earlier on, i know where i for don reach by now
I urge us all to go back to Wappy's arrow strategy. believe me, IT IS PROFITABLE!
Good talk wappy strategy is a good + price action that is all, Trade 4 to 5 perfect set-up daily you are in ITM. with Good money management.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hey guys. Elemosho did no wrong by posting something that works for him. I hope this does not discourage him or anyone else looking to help others. It may not suit everyone but maybe its just right for someone else. Teach all traders the same strategy, some will b successful, some will not be. I agree Wappy's strategy is simple and profitable and its the only thing I use with my own personal tweaks to suit my trading style, but I have learnt something new from elemosho...I have used his compounding idea to develop something for myself. No knowledge is lost guys, especially in trading . please don't discourage him or anyone else because sharing helps everyone grow.

Newbies, find something that works for u and suits your trading style (if you already know what that is), stick with it, tweak to get better win rate as your confidence increases, most importantly ...."if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!"

Elemosho, thank you for d share. I'm sure its helped somebody. Its certainly helped me smiley

8 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tablet girl well said. I think both are good. Everything boils down to personality and choice. I like wappy's strategy but one thing I noticed is that,according to his rules, there are cases where the indies will tell u not to enter, yet better trade will come out of it at the end of the day.

So, after I noticed this, I chose to use the 3rd candle strategy which I am gradually fine-tuning to suit me.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
tabletgirl:
Hey guys. Elemosho did no wrong by posting something that works for him. I hope this does not discourage him or anyone else looking to help others. It may not suit everyone but maybe its just right for someone else. Teach all traders the same strategy, some will b successful, some will not be. I agree Wappy's strategy is simple and profitable and its the only thing I use with my own personal tweaks to suit my trading style, but I have learnt something new from elemosho...I have used his compounding idea to develop something for myself. No knowledge is lost guys, especially in trading . please don't discourage him or anyone else because sharing helps everyone grow.

Elemosho, thank you for d share. I'm sure its helped somebody. Its certainly helped me smiley

@Tabletgirl, Madam, no one is trying to discourage Elemosho fro trying to help others, what I am personally averse to is people trying to jumpship from one seeming profitable strategy to another.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
rafaelloteli:

@Tabletgirl, Madam, no one is trying to discourage Elemosho fro trying to help others, what I am personally averse to is people trying to jumpship from one seeming profitable strategy to another.

@Oga then we are saying the same thing .... Some of the things stated above I believe were said with good intentions but might have hurt elemosho's feelings a little bit and all he wanted to do was share what he had. I don't think that's such a bad thing...please understand me . Cheers

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
In that case it's no fault of Elemosho if people jump ship. People should be matured enough to be contented with 1 thing. I remember stating this few pages back and fxstory have often hammered on it as well as other members around here. It's no ones business or concern what people want to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.