Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290859 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
2sex:
Tablet girl well said. I think both are good. Everything boils down to personality and choice. I like wappy's strategy but one thing I noticed is that,according to his rules, there are cases where the indies will tell u not to enter, yet better trade will come out of it at the end of the day.

So, after I noticed this, I chose to use the 3rd candle strategy which I am gradually fine-tuning to suit me.

Cool bro...whatever works for u just hold am tight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
tabletgirl:
Hey guys. Elemosho did no wrong by posting something that works for him. I hope this does not discourage him or anyone else looking to help others. It may not suit everyone but maybe its just right for someone else. Teach all traders the same strategy, some will b successful, some will not be. I agree Wappy's strategy is simple and profitable and its the only thing I use with my own personal tweaks to suit my trading style, but I have learnt something new from elemosho...I have used his compounding idea to develop something for myself. No knowledge is lost guys, especially in trading . please don't discourage him or anyone else because sharing helps everyone grow.

Newbies, find something that works for u and suits your trading style (if you already know what that is), stick with it, tweak to get better win rate as your confidence increases, most importantly ...."if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!"

Elemosho, thank you for d share. I'm sure its helped somebody. Its certainly helped me smiley

both wappy and elemosho strategy are good, they both have their advantages and disadvantages

i learnt something very useful from wappy strategy which is entering at a retracement. i just fine tuned a strategy of mine by entering not at open but at retracement of 61.8% which helps me get better entry price. so i want to suggest that any strategy you have, the best entry point is to wait for retracement, it pays on the long run.

elemosho has opened my eyes to the randoms moving average things. i knew that touch 0r no touch trades offers high rewards, from his strategy,i was able to see things from a diff angle which has broadened my knowledge. his compounding method and his trade analysis has also been a source of encouragement to me. i wouldnt be fair to say otherwise about his strategy

my take from both strategies is pick what u think will help improve your winning trades.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Elemosho:
OK! Thanks.

have you been able to resolve the issue with the mt4 on your system?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
volo112:
i was able to see things from a diff angle which has broadened my knowledge.
Short and sweet. So very well said. Thanks volo112
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truth is i am not in anyway discouraged or disappointed at some comments here. If i want to get discouraged, i would have been discouraged since the first time i posted my strategy and someone had said "THE MARKET IS NOT YOUR MATE". I took it as a compliment and decided to come up with a system that is working for me. Mind you, it is not supposed to work for everybody afterall, just less than 5% of FX traders earn money trading forex. Will you say the other 95%+ are not exposed to strategies? NO! They simply do not follow simple rules....PATIENCE & CONTENTMENT!

As you can see, my activities over the couple of days have reduced. Primarily because I am an office person and posting on this thread has increased my call reception rate tremendously trying to satisfy the needs of everyone that call me for services i receive no kobo from. I got to understand that there are very few people one can take along as he is climbing up...reverse is the case for going down. I have devised a system that is working well for me and don't want to feel selfish then decided to give back to the community that has help me. In this i see no crime nor feel discouraged and disappointed if it doesn't work for many. Truth is, i have never tried Wappy's strategy cos i have no patience to wait for retracements based on the nature of my job. I like to see an arrow alert, check the conditions and take trade straight up. My joy is to see everyone here make money from the FX market be it Wappy's strategy or accenture or messi or ronaldo or hand_of_God, bottomline is class yourself to that 5% that would make money from the FX market which i am determined to be....God willing (The race just started).

I beg to disagree that experience superceeds research. If this is the case then we are saying we solely rely on past to live the present and perhaps the tomorrow to come. The essence of research is to make do for the past trends and experience for better forecast of tomorrow and especially preventions of many things that would have been catastrophic. If research is not needed then companies wouldn't invest billions of dollars on R & D cool, Truth is research move in a more faster rate than experience. Experience is only needed to fine tune research outcomes and not necessarily the case for the opposite. I would have expected that having posted my strategies, experts in the house would have seen some tautologies and say we don't need 2 or 3 or 4. 1,5,and 6 is okay....THAT IS WHERE EXPERIENCE COMES IN. But experts where also silent. So who is to be blamed? .

I don't think you know how i have been praying that someone else come up with another strategy to ease up attentions and distractions from my end. Instead of it to have discouraged me as you thought it would, it only but helped me. At least i get to know people would not call nor message me up again. i won't feel any sense of responsibility anymore....a confirmation of my prayers.

My advice to you guyz, THERE IS NO PERFECT SYSTEM ANYWHERE....not Wappy's, Not accenture's, not elemosho's, not Warren Buffet's....BUT YOURS. You decide what is best for you based on your Price Action knowledge and Technical Analysis and live by it. I have developed mine. It is left for you to develop yours and stop the STRATEGY PROSTITUTION. grin grin

I will check on this thread once in a while when i have the chance to for i won't be posting results as if to intimidate you guyz anymore.

Take care guyz. It was very nice meeting Y'all. grin

GRACIAS!

9 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
volo112:

both wappy and elemosho strategy are good, they both have their advantages and disadvantages

i learnt something very useful from wappy strategy which is entering at a retracement. i just fine tuned a strategy of mine by entering not at open but at retracement of 61.8% which helps me get better entry price. so i want to suggest that any strategy you have, the best entry point is to wait for retracement, it pays on the long run.

elemosho has opened my eyes to the randoms moving average things. i knew that touch 0r no touch trades offers high rewards, from his strategy,i was able to see things from a diff angle which has broadened my knowledge. his compounding method and his trade analysis has also been a source of encouragement to me. i wouldnt be fair to say otherwise about his strategy

my take from both strategies is pick what u think will help improve your winning trades.

Nice @Volo
i just bought an ebook that gives lots of strategies for the random market ($170). I intend giving 5 out of about 12 strats in the book for free on this thread. I won't be doing that anymore. I observed people are already exposed to lots of strategies that is now becoming INFORMATION OVERLOAD. It is best people fine tune what has already been given here and make use of them rather than continue to confuse them with strategies every now and then.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dasdexter(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Elemosho:
Truth is i am not in anyway discouraged or disappointed at some comments here. If i want to get discouraged, i would have been discouraged since the first time i posted my strategy and someone had said "THE MARKET IS NOT YOUR MATE". I took it as a compliment and decided to come up with a system that is working for me. Mind you, it is not supposed to work for everybody afterall, just less than 5% of FX traders earn money trading forex. Will you say the other 95%+ are not exposed to strategies? NO! They simply do not follow simple rules....PATIENCE & CONTENTMENT!

As you can see, my activities over the couple of days have reduced. Primarily because I am an office person and posting on this thread has increased my call reception rate tremendously trying to satisfy the needs of everyone that call me for services i receive no kobo from. I got to understand that there are very few people one can take along as he is climbing up...reverse is the case for going down. I have devised a system that is working well for me and don't want to feel selfish then decided to give back to the community that has help me. In this i see no crime nor feel discouraged and disappointed if it doesn't work for many. Truth is, i have never tried Wappy's strategy cos i have no patience to wait for retracements based on the nature of my job. I like to see an arrow alert, check the conditions and take trade straight up. My joy is to see everyone here make money from the FX market be it Wappy's strategy or accenture or messi or ronaldo or hand_of_God, bottomline is class yourself to that 5% that would make money from the FX market which i am determined to be....God willing (The race just started).

I beg to disagree that experience superceeds research. If this is the case then we are saying we solely rely on past to live the present and perhaps the tomorrow to come. The essence of research is to make do for the past trends and experience for better forecast of tomorrow and especially prevention of many things that would have been catastrophic. If research is not needed then companies wouldn't invest billions of dollars on R&grin, Truth is research move in a more faster way than experience. Experience is only needed to fine tune research and not necessarily the case for the opposite.

I don't think you know how i have been praying that someone else come up with another strategy to ease up attentions and distractions from my end. Instead of it to have discouraged me as you thought it would, it only but helped me. At least i get to know people would not call nor message me up again. i won't feel any sense of responsibility anymore....a confirmation of my prayers.

My advice to you guyz, THERE IS NO PERFECT SYSTEM ANYWHERE....not Wappy's, Not accenture's, not elemosho's, not Warren Buffet's....BUT YOURS. You decide what is best for you based on your Price Action knowledge and Technical Analysis and live by it. I have developed mine. It is left for you to develop yours and stop the STRATEGY PROSTITUTION.

I will check on this thread once in a while when i have the chance to for i won't be posting results as if to intimidate you guyz anymore.

Take care guyz. It was very nice meeting Y'all.

GRACIAS!
i just can't hold back, 1000likes for you,wappy,accentuate,sunwalk,and just to remember oga demoreon, and everybody that has contributed tremendously to dis thread one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
I do not see any thing wrong with anyone adding his or her winning strategy in this thread, personally i have learn a lot both from wappy and elemosho strategy, nobody is a custodian of knowledge and if we find one or two people dropping their strategy for free here then why are people complaining. Just one to say a big thank you to elemosho especially for his spreadsheet, now i have a target to aim at while trading
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Does anyone know if FXPro broker works in Nigeria? What is their presence like in Nigeria generally?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Elemosho:

I beg to disagree that experience superceeds research. If this is the case then we are saying we solely rely on past to live the present and perhaps the tomorrow to come. The essence of research is to make do for the past trends and experience for better forecast of tomorrow and especially preventions of many things that would have been catastrophic. If research is not needed then companies wouldn't invest billions of dollars on R & D cool, Truth is research move in a more faster rate than experience. Experience is only needed to fine tune research outcomes and not necessarily the case for the opposite. I would have expected that having posted my strategies, experts in the house would have seen some tautologies and say we don't need 2 or 3 or 4. 1,5,and 6 is okay....THAT IS WHERE EXPERIENCE COMES IN. But experts where also silent. So who is to be blamed? .

My advice to you guyz, THERE IS NO PERFECT SYSTEM ANYWHERE....not Wappy's, Not accenture's, not elemosho's, not Warren Buffet's....BUT YOURS. You decide what is best for you based on your Price Action knowledge and Technical Analysis and live by it. I have developed mine. It is left for you to develop yours and stop the STRATEGY PROSTITUTION. grin grin

GRACIAS!

Thanks Elemosho
i appreciate you.Off all your strategies i am very comfortable with your RANDOM TOUCH NO TOUCH STRATEGY and i have been able to adjust it to fit my trading style.In fact,i love randoms more than the currency trading on binary because in Randoms it is programmed and any programming language can be decoded.Moreover,In randoms you can easily make money.
Elemosho i will love to pm you now.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 5:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Manutd19:

There it is bro

Thanks and Godbless wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eddyhaze(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
2sex:
Does anyone know if FXPro broker works in Nigeria? What is their presence like in Nigeria generally?

I used to trade forex with them years ago. Don't know how their services are this days. But they were great then.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2015
hey guys @elemosho is trying to help,no one should castigate him unnecessarily, i found this strategies useful and i want to share them with whoever cares 1. this strategy work best during Asian session and after 6pm when the volatility is less ,please use higher time frames like 15m-1hr, name is Short Term Binary rebel,ironically,i found it to be more effective for higher time frames http://forexwinners.ru/forex/short-term-trading-rebel-binary-options-system/,this strategy is based on retracement and Fibonacci,if you ant more accurate results you may combine it with the indicator below,i have attached it ,SUPERTREND. 2.The 2nd strategy is called Binaryholygrail ,check it out http://forexwinners.ru/forex/binary-holy-grail-2-0/,very effective for 30m-1hr tf,please follow the instructions carefully. 3. if you want to buy some excellent strategies then go www.smallmoneymadebig.com 4. if you are looking for excellent binary education,check out the best guys http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019 . 5.if you want signal service with 63% itm and above check out this guys http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9 . VERY IMPORTANT A. make it a habit to place maximum of 3-5 trades a day,stop trading once you loss 2trades in a row B.you need emotional stability to trade well,the best book is one by THE DISCIPLINED TRADER BY MARK DOUGLAS

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2015
everyone talking about the strategy d dude drop. very funny, he has refused to drop d template like all the ogas have done. so what's now the use.? how many of us here have all his indicators on our chart with all the settings fully input. he didn't drop the whole indicators, no template. so where's the strategy? lol. have you ever asked what's holding him back from dropping all the indicators and template? telling us he bought them. should we pay for it? that's why I like sunwalk and other ogas. they drop everything at once. lets not deceive ourselfs, I was able to gain from elelmosho compound sheet too. but as for his strategy . I don't see the full post of it. whether you like it or not. take it or leave it. half bread is as good as none. few indicators without template and the whole indicators both given is as good as a train without engine. Make I run enter my house.

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
247vip:
What are you waiting for? Making profit with easy and reliable strategy!
Now get the latest updated strategy1.5+ for Random Index on binary.com and start making daily profit.
Get the one on one strategy now
Call: 08106210084

another set of people

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
omocopolo:
hey guys @elemosho is trying to help,no one should castigate him unnecessarily, i found this strategies useful and i want to share them with whoever cares 1. this strategy work best during Asian session and after 6pm when the volatility is less ,please use higher time frames like 15m-1hr, name is Short Term Binary rebel,ironically,i found it to be more effective for higher time frames http://forexwinners.ru/forex/short-term-trading-rebel-binary-options-system/,this strategy is based on retracement and Fibonacci,if you ant more accurate results you may combine it with the indicator below,i have attached it ,SUPERTREND. 2.The 2nd strategy is called Binaryholygrail ,check it out http://forexwinners.ru/forex/binary-holy-grail-2-0/,very effective for 30m-1hr tf,please follow the instructions carefully. 3. if you want to buy some excellent strategies then go www.smallmoneymadebig.com 4. if you are looking for excellent binary education,check out the best guys http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019 . 5.if you want signal service with 63% itm and above check out this guys http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9 . VERY IMPORTANT A. make it a habit to place maximum of 3-5 trades a day,stop trading once you loss 2trades in a row B.you need emotional stability to trade well,the best book is one by THE DISCIPLINED TRADER BY MARK DOUGLAS

this is what they call full bread

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Please dont trade when there is news,use money management use only 2-5% of ur account per trade ,dont over trade if you over trade you will experience AMYGDALA HYJACK,if you need some help you can email me idobegold@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2015
BizDoct:

this is what they call full bread

Add butter to the bread grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
if you are looking for the best books on emotion control A. The disciplined trader by Mark Douglas 2. Trading for a
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2015
if you are looking for the best books on emotion control A. The disciplined trader by Mark Douglas 2. Trading for a Living by Alexander Elder[a Psychiatrist],if you need any advice you may email me,i can freely advice you,take care
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Elemosho:

GRACIAS!

elemosho, don't you know that you also are benefiting from this thread?
if u don't know, i will tell u what you are benefiting?

you are sowing a seed to the lives of others indirectly, someone out there who might not even comment on this thread might have seen your post which improved his winning trades. THERE IS A LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING( HARVEST). A day of harvest is around the corner, let no one hinder it.
Good attracts Good
strategies are meant to be fine tuned.
Please dont let us discourage anyone from posting strategies, let us moderate the comments we make here. let us not deviate from the main reason we are here which is to MAKE MORE MONEY FROM BINARY BY LEARNING BETTER STRATEGIES.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
volo112:

elemosho, don't you know that you also are benefiting from this thread?
if u don't know, i will tell u what you are benefiting?

Please dont let us discourage anyone from posting strategies, let us moderate the comments we make here. let us no deviate from the main reason we are here which is to MAKE MORE MONEY FROM BINARY BY LEARNING BETTER STRATEGIES.

Funny,

do i really send what people say as far as i am making money with my own system [the pictures is a live account i just started trading today for someone who started with about $92 and i have met the daily target 5 trades, 4wins 1loss].

I come to realize some people on this thread are unnecessarily lazy and easily distracted. No one has forced you to follow a strategy. If Wappy Strategy is really working well for you why then leaving it and jumping to another? This is why i said "Lazy and Easily Distracted". I have explained why i adjusted Wappy to what i want because of the nature of my job. I never condemned Wappy strategy and in fact you would see in the picture that most of my trades today were majorly Wappy arrow & EMA. I only used Dynamic combo just once. It still boils down to adjusting any strategy to what suits you best if one is not lazy. I remember when Wappy first came up with his strategy, people complained the same thing saying Wappy says do not take this, do not take that, no inside bars, No long candles, no this, no that and very complicated and confusing and at the end some people were already making money with it and others still find it a complex thing and remained the down where they are. The same criticism was faced by Somai on BOE, so it is very much expected tongue

This is my last picture post on this thread. Like i said, i won't be posting wins anymore so as not to intimidate anyone. I had to do this to clear all doubts whether it is working or not. If a strategy is not working for anyone, it is that person's fault.

On a closing note, i think it makes sense spending more time on BOE than here on NL cos i gain lots on that thread.

I wish you guyz the best of your trading system. I hope to see you at the top cos i have began my journey there already. grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Elemosho:

Funny,

do i really send what people say as far as i am making money with my own system [the pictures is a live account i just started trading today for someone who started with about $92 and i have met the daily target 5 trades, 4wins 1loss].

I come to realize some people on this thread are unnecessarily lazy and easily distracted. No one has forced you to follow a strategy. If Wappy Strategy is really working well for you why then leaving it and jumping to another? This is why i said "Lazy and Easily Distracted". I have explained why i adjusted Wappy to what i want because of the nature of my job. I never condemned Wappy strategy and in fact you would see in the picture that most of my trades today were majorly Wappy arrow & EMA. I only used Dynamic combo just once. It still boils down to adjusting any strategy to what suits you best if one is not lazy. I remember when Wappy first came up with his strategy, people complained the same thing saying Wappy says do not take this, do not take that, no inside bars, No long candles, no this, no that and very complicated and confusing and at the end some people were already making money with it and others still find it a complex thing and remained the down where they are. The same criticism was faced by Somai on BOE, so it is very much expected tongue

This is my last picture post on this thread. Like i said, i won't be posting wins anymore so as not to intimidate anyone. I had to do this to clear all doubts whether it is working or not. If a strategy is not working for anyone, it is that person's fault.

On a closing note, i think it makes sense spending more time on BOE than here on NL cos i gain lots on that thread.

I wish you guyz the best of your trading system. I hope to see you at the top cos i have began my journey there already. grin grin grin

i totally respect your opinion
somai faced criticism because he was about the break the rules on boe by providing paid signal service
i as an individual does not feel intimidated by your winnings, rather i am happy because if you can achieve it, it points to the fact that i also can do it, all its takes is dedication, focus and above all God.
"Lazy and Easily Distracted" might get some people annoyed, i have been on nairaland for way too long,and i know words that can turn a wonderful thread to market place where insults will be traded instead of strategy.

we have 3 diff types of people that visits a thread on nl
those that derail a thread
those that provide useful suggestions
those that take useful suggestions but never for once make a comment.

no one can stop you from doing Good if you want to. cheers bro

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
volo112:

well said. Only a fool with enter trade when it's past retracement.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Elemosho:

it is much exppected brother, that is life for you i do tell people time without number all strategy works find the one that suit you and stick to it you dont need to doubt him or feel intimidated , it not how a strategy is complex or simple that determine it profitability just find what works for you.
Funny,

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
it is much expected brother, that is life for you i do tell people time without number all strategy works find the one that suit you and stick to it you don't need to doubt him or feel intimidated , it not how a strategy is complex or simple that determine it profitability just find what works for you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
rafaelloteli:
O gaaaa oooo, u people have quickly forgotten wappy n accentuates system cos of elemoshos complicated system.....abeg, let's revert back to wappy n accentuates system n fine tune them for optimum performance.....those systems are good at least.
no system is 100 percent, this is why you need more system to pick the one that would favour you.if wappy did not come up with his system, guess you would be using the ones made by others. You had a choice to pick from the list of systems available.there is never one system that works 100 percent.so pick the ones that suite you.don't forget to add price action knowledge to your system
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
2sex:
Tablet girl well said. I think both are good. Everything boils down to personality and choice. I like wappy's strategy but one thing I noticed is that,according to his rules, there are cases where the indies will tell u not to enter, yet better trade will come out of it at the end of the day.

So, after I noticed this, I chose to use the 3rd candle strategy which I am gradually fine-tuning to suit me.
the truth is that price actions is a thing to learn. With it, you can trade set up even if the indicator did not give you signal to trade. There are some set up that the indicator will not show you but with price action knowledge, you will know that this set up is worth trading.fine tuning strategy to suite you makes you more comfortable because you tend to eliminate fear.

If you have price action knowledge, you can trade set up even when the indicator says the opposite.indicator plus price action, makes you stand out.no strategy is a waste, one just have to pick what suite them and fine tune it to their advantage.

I even trade pin bars with wappy arrow strategy.wappy says 50 percent retracement but i says 55 or 60 percent retracement to be on the safe side, that is what fine tuning is all about.guess we all are still learning

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
2sex:
In that case it's no fault of Elemosho if people jump ship. People should be matured enough to be contented with 1 thing. I remember stating this few pages back and fxstory have often hammered on it as well as other members around here. It's no ones business or concern what people want to use.
it is as a result of sharing strategy that people got to know, wappy, accentuate, sunwalk etc strategy and made use of it. Guess most of us do make use of accentuate strategy, why then move to wappy if more strategy shouldn't be shared.they bring it, you test it and see if it suite you, then fine tune to suite your trading style.the more the strategy, the more available options to pick.if you are good in price action, you can finetune most of the strategy being shared here to suite your trading style.you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Elemosho, i really appreciate your contribution in this thread and i must say whether you believe it or not, you have really impact some people in this forum positive and it will be quit sad to watch you go away because of the comment of some negative people. There are people like me who still need your help especially when it comes to trading with your strategy. I will still appreciate it if you can drop your indicators and a template because i do not have the complete package
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Elemosho, please can you help me confirm that i have all the indicators on point before i begin. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.