Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) (524 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by oshocall: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your excellency Sir ,

Congratulations on your emergence as the president elect of Nigeria

one of the 1st thing I will like you to look in to as you assume office in may 29th ,

Is our Labour law a lot of us are slaves in our own dear country

we will appreciate if the issue of contract employment that is enslaving a lot of us in our

own dear Country be looked into and scraped

we are counting on your support for a completely wipe out.

Many thanks in anticipation
Re: Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by jascon1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
This Na letter?
Re: Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by imbless: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Are u in primary six?
Re: Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by ELTON123(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bros no vex abeg which skul u go
Re: Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by dondestiny(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
U do english language 4 skul??
Re: Open Letter To The President Elect (contract Jobs) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm sorry OP, but you guys are seeing the contract jobs in the wrong way. You call it enslaving because u dnt get to have the full benefits of a full staff and your employment cld be terminated anytime.

As much as that is bad and not in anyway acceptable, elf u rather stay at home for those yrs u available been on contact job?

I think the problem we have is mismanagement. When a sensible person knws he is on contarct job, he saves and get ready for the worst. But a lot of you guys live larger than your earnings and oppress the girls in your area. In the end, when you are sacked, you ended up a broke asss and ended up blaming a job that has paid u for almost 4yrs. Is the job supposed to be blamed or your stupidity?

As a suggestion, I will enjoin the govt to adopt that method with the help of helping the sensible ones. Maybe every five yrs, people who are ready to work for the next five yrs shld apply and they will be able to save and at the end receivd a token amount in term of payoff. Such person shld avoid saved a lot, and will be able to stand on his own or look for job elsewhere.

That's my opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Zoning Of N-assembly Offices: APC Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Winning With Intimidation / Lets Nominate Donald Duke For Minister Of Tourism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.