Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain (4715 Views)

My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina / Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother they know very well. Watch & see how GMB will soon tell us that he will continue with most of GEJ‘s policy.

That is why GMB wants technocrats & not politicians. He knows that tecnocrats will not mess up those policies of this administraion. But politcians will for selfshness & ego destroy the good works of GEJ‘s administration.

APC has no blue print on how to run Nigeria. They will use most of what we are already using today.
Isn't that how governance should be? Continue with the good ones and improve the bad/decayed ones. I have no doubt GMB's tenure will be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than GEJ's. Thank GOD GEJ's time as president will soon be OVER!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by Chigold101(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Isn't that how governance should be? Continue with the good ones and improve the bad/decayed ones. I have no doubt GMB's tenure will be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than GEJ's. Thank GOD GEJ's time as president will soon be OVER!!!
my sister we are saying the same thing, however. APC told us that all GEJ is parading as achievment in “agriculture“ is all lies & failure. But now they are courting the minister of “agriculture.“

You know APC told us that there is nothing good in GEJ‘s administration. Abi are you saiying that after the election, something good started manifesting in GEJ‘s administration? Soooo that is my point.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by Flye: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Hehehehehehehe @professor evil spirit. You are mean oooooo. I think Prof. Barth Nnaji should be recalled; that man is good!
What do you want me to call him, when a whole professor claimed witches and wizard is what is affecting our electricity development and stable power supply.

Na to start casting and binding of electric demon.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by Flye: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother they know very well. Watch & see how GMB will soon tell us that he will continue with most of GEJ‘s policy.

That is why GMB wants technocrats & not politicians. He knows that tecnocrats will not mess up those policies of this administraion. But politcians will for selfshness & ego destroy the good works of GEJ‘s administration.

APC has no blue print on how to run Nigeria. They will use most of what we are already using today.

That is my problem with Gej apologist, how can you say APC has no blue print to develop Nigeria, government has to continue with the good work of it predecessors while it will discountinue bad ones. Afterall Gej railway is the blue print of Obj, Yaradua reformed it and Gej started the execution which I want APC to continue, the power project was Obj, Gej continued it even Gej borrowed Fashola strategy of build the road and tow it.
So nothing new in continuation of good policies and jettison of bad ones.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by jlinkd78(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzzz

Even if Buhari does not retain any minister that worked with GMB, he will continue most of the programmes of this administration.

They knew that GEJ‘s administration are really working but for the sake of wanting to be in Aso Rock, they were saying he was doing nothing.

Soon all of us will hear GMB tell us that he will continue with GEJ‘s policy on:
1. Agriculture
2. Transport
3. Work
4. Petroluem etc
GMB not same as GEJ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:

What do you want me to call him, when a whole professor claimed witches and wizard is what is affecting our electricity development and stable power supply.

Na to start casting and binding of electric demon.
Are you for real? He actually said that? Choi! Phahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by Flye: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Are you for real? He actually said that? Choi! Phahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha.

May be u should google the man for better info.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:

May be u should google the man for better info.
Thanks! Is his name Pat Nebo?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain by tempest69: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model!!!
severusbots spiting tass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Ruined Power Sector – Osinbajo / Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List / Contribution Of The 5 Eastern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.