Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal (27621 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Petrol: NNPC Pushes For N150 Per Litre.. / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by shevi4mb(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

Oyamilenu oooo undecided
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by iphanyiuma(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Is dat all
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ishilove: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
eediot pipu
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by weselomo(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Nah GOD go punish them, after collecting billions of dollars from Nigerian saying it will be used to build refineries, now rescinding to remove it. may GOD judge whoever be part of this national scam.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by OXCUBA: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2015
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR 29 MAY .... WHEN GMB WILL MAKE NAIRA AND DOLLAR TO HAVE EQUAL VALUE..... SUBSIDY OWN NA JOKE

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by ignis: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2015
They are just waking up from sleep.
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero, Fayose,shekau,wike my role models,idi amin,Diezani my mentors.

shocked Guy, nah u invite plenty virus into ur system. Why don't u add abacha, gbago and ISIS at once

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Nellybii: 12:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Let's see if Buhari will remove subsidy or not. I'm 100% certain that he'll display his illiteracy and cluelessness when the time comes grin

You.oya profer a solution. Sebi you are smarter than Buhari. To remove subsidy or not. Give the best option with reasons. See your life?? So easy to run down and criticize mtcheeeeeeew mumu

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by jimi4us: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=18pt]if na punch or vanguard dey talk then am not reading it.[/size]
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ekugbeh(m): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2015
If Buhari dare it!
D next wuld b pvc stories
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ekugbeh(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2015
ignis:
They are just waking up from sleep.
frm wch sleep

1 Like

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ekugbeh(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
GMB neva c anytin...
Ah pray he falls in2 dis trap
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by baybeeboi: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2015
hmm!
I see the most economic instability Nigeria's ever had coming soon.
courtesy of #TheCattleRearer
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by dekins: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Subsidy removal? ...Let's watch and see
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by poposki33: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
as i beliv this is will help nigeria, they should give us stable power supply before talking of this nonsense
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by hedonistic: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2015
These people are very stupid. The fact remains that removing subsidies would certainly translate to higher prices. Is that not what has been happening with diesel since subsidy on diesel was removed? It's clear that a cartel controls the downstream oil sector, and the same way they have successfully held up diesel prices is the same way they will conspire against Nigerians to hold up petrol prices, that is the final and unchangeable argument against subsidy removal as far as Nigeria is concerned. We don't want.

Nigerians do not want to pay higher prices for petrol; it is really that simple. Using this big grammar of subsidy or no subsidy to complicate issues is not going to help anybody. Nigerians say no to paying more for petrol, whether subsidy stays or goes, full stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by weselomo(m): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2015
wait, where is my comment ?
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by wwwkaycom(m): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Let NNPC continue to live in the past, they see the chop chop subsidy as the best for Nigeria, they have never make suggestions on how our refineries can work, I know they are talking about subsidy so as to hoodwink GMB to believe that they love Nigeria and therefore forget about their numerous atrocities against Nigeria, stupid people. Let a thorough probe of NNPC/Alison Madueke/GEJ/PEJ be carried out to ascertain the level of evil perpetrated by these glutons since 2010, then let all that are culpable be sent to Bauchi prison or Gashua, let all the management of NNPC be removed, then we can be sure we are starting a new country as from May 29, bunch of idiots!

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by killm: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Oyecute:
Thunder fire Ur left yansh

I sincerely see him holding his left ynash right now.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by TopHand: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero, Fayose and wike my role models, Diezani my mentor.

**Are you angry at this comment??, If yes, Then you need urgent medical check up**
Angry? why? our elders don talk say madness no dey start 4 one day, na small small e dey happen, yur case na test study as me I always like 2 investigate de science behind d words of our wise men, so I go dey monitor yur situation closely, so pls keep yur posts coming.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2015
spam bot! if you don't stop typing "shoro niyen" all the time, i would stretch out my hand and B.I.TCH SLAP you properly! angry

bright007:
shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by winodey(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Boko Haram commander killed in Borno forest - Defence HQ
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Banjoramos(m): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2015
[email][/ema[b][/b]e][/font][img][/img][url][/url][ce[sub][/sub][quote][/quote][color=#000000][/color]
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by sparkleboy(m): 1:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Subsidy is a master stroke tool for stealing. It should be removed joor.
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by akinola83(m): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2015
rhema4u:
Its only in Africa that people don't rest; even after death they stil work as ancestors, busy eating kola, demanding schnapps, white rooster, he-goats & settling land dispute.
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by TopHand: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Let NNPC continue to live in the past, they see the chop chop subsidy as the best for Nigeria, they have never make suggestions on how our refineries can work, I know they are talking about subsidy so as to hoodwink GMB to believe that they love Nigeria and therefore forget about their numerous atrocities against Nigeria, stupid people. Let a thorough probe of NNPC/Alison Madueke/GEJ/PEJ be carried out to ascertain the level of evil perpetrated by these glutons since 2010, then let all that are culpable be sent to Bauchi prison or Gashua, let all the management of NNPC be removed, then we can be sure we are starting a new country as from May 29, bunch of idiots!
I totally agree with u, they are a very useless group of people, nigeria is a major producer of crude oil and subsidy removal is the only solution they have? so NNPC advise to the president elect on how fix Nigeria's dependancy on imported fuel is 2 remove subsidy.

My advise to the in coming govt is if u remove the fuel subsidy the masses will suffer and kick out, they will protest the new govt will lose alot of good will, PDP and their supporters want this, it will make them very happy, on the other hand if the new govt acts quickly, reforms the subsidy and reduce the prices at the pumps, then shut down and easre NNPC off the landscape giving them(the govt) a free hand what to next e.g sell off 70% stake in our dead refineries etc. A fresh start will attract investors, the govt can now if they want make it compusorly that major oil companies must own and operate at least 1 refinery in the country, we know NNPC and its allies in labour will protest call 4 strike but if the new govt reduce prices at the pump having quickly reformed the existing subsidy programme nobody will listen to the Ex NNPC and their allies their call to action will die a natural death and nigeria will b free of its major problem, I know reducing fuel prices and keeping the subsidy(not in its present form) will b a drain on the Nation's resources but it is a fair price to pay, it will neuturize NNPC and Labour and give the govt complete control of its energy destiny.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by MrBasketball: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2015
killm:

I sincerely see him holding his left ynash right now.
grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by mykelly(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ my hero, Fayose and wike my role models, Diezani my mentor.

**Are you angry at this comment??, If yes, Then you need urgent medical check up**
none of my business if you choose to be stupid

1 Like

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by mykelly(m): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Let's see if Buhari will remove subsidy or not. I'm 100% certain that he'll display his illiteracy and cluelessness when the time comes grin
I don't think anyone can be more clueless than you are

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal by Reference(m): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2015
hedonistic:
These people are very stupid. The fact remains that removing subsidies would certainly translate to higher prices. Is that not what has been happening with diesel since subsidy on diesel was removed? It's clear that a cartel controls the downstream oil sector, and the same way they have successfully held up diesel prices is the same way they will conspire against Nigerians to hold up petrol prices, that is the final and unchangeable argument against subsidy removal as far as Nigeria is concerned. We don't want.

Nigerians do not want to pay higher prices for petrol it is really that simple. Using this big grammar of subsidy or no subsidy to complicate issues is not going to help anybody. Nigerians say no to paying more for petrol, whether subsidy stays or goes, full stop.

And is it not the same cartels behind the fuel subsidy scams. And who are these people calling themselves 'cartels'. Are they from Mars, Neptune or Pandora. Are they not Nigerians. People shouting change everywhere. Where is the change in the energy market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt / When Will Twitter Ban Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches? / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.