Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

OPINION: Personality Or Capability? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Personality Or Capability? (464 Views)

MR NAIRALAND: It Is Not About Natural Goodluck ,personality Or Contribution / How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis (2) (3) (4)

OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by vickylois(f): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
To the ladies in the house;
Would you rather go for a man who is extremely rich,who spends lavishly on you and who is very cute BUT abuses you emotionally and physically
OR
A guy who is financially unstable, not really goodlooking BUT treats you like a princess.

To the guys in the house;
Would you go for a very pretty girl, financially buoyant, presentable BUT lacks manners.
OR
A not-so-goodlooking girl, well trained and a little bit of an introvert

Let's discuss!

Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by iceberylin(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hunger equals beating...

Will choose the first nigga.
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by kingofpool: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
First girl.
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by justmag(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pretty face is just a pretty face and a decent introvert girl sounds good to me in this day and age. Nobody has time for a liability.
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
The second one obviously for me.
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by FLAWLES(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
OGA;I LL GO FOR THE RICH GAL,WHO CARES IF HE CARES?
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by iphanyiuma(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
I aint gay so am outa here
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by penplayer: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
The mannerless girl... Love changes people. The ugly girl, money will change her.
Re: OPINION: Personality Or Capability? by penplayer: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
OGA;I LL GO FOR THE RICH GAL,WHO CARES IF HE CARES?

Seriously Flawles? How will you enjoy the riches when you are not cared for. Simple, you don't love him, just the money.

Finding The Right Love Quote / Lets Have Fun! / Why People Remarried? Like To Know Other People Opinions.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9