Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi (2495 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Jamieb(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
They Call her Venezuelan Kim K and they are right. Naija Guys would be dying for this.
In a bid to achieve a tiny waist, 25-year-old Aleira Avendano has been wearing a tight corset 23 hours a day, for the past six years. The result? She literally looks like an hourglass, with 34DD breasts, an enlarged derriere, and a shockingly slim 20-inch waist.

Aleira said that she began ‘waist’ training as a teenager. Her skinny core now attracts attention wherever she goes. “People stop what they’re doing and stare – everywhere I go I get attention,” she said. “People shout at me in the street – they can’t believe that figure is real.”

See more Pics after the cut

Source: http://www.irise.com.ng/meet-the-venezuelan-model-that-wears-corset-23-hours-a-day-just-for-hourglass-figure-see-pics/

I think this should be in the entertainment section but Nairaland insufficient Permission wahala stuff doesnt allow posting there.

Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by vjsmiles: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=14pt] so her intestine dey ynash angry [/size]

Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by agarawu23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
wasted (6) years
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Vanity.

Her grandmother was once like this.
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Brownville007: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mods, this deserves fp.

Lalasticala, do the needful.

Wasted years though
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Tomibyte(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Who go marry dis kind of person dat looks lyk she could break any second?
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by imbless: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chisos! This ukwu is too much, in as much as I like ukwu and boobi I will not go for this one.
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by echobee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Vanity sad
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
And when she has children
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by temitemi1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Beautiful grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
does this stuff damage the internal organs?
Re: Meet The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day Just For Hourglass Fi by MzLaurel(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
I pray it wouldn't affect her negatively in the future.

Nyc shape. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.