Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone (1086 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Saraki Sneaked- In To Aso Rock, Threatens Buhari Over CCT Trial / Jail Anyone Found Guilty Of Corruption, Sultan Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Monogamy: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Mujahid Dokubo Asari, has said that if Nigerian president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, wants to be a Pharaoh, then he will find a Moses in him (Asari).

According to Mr. Dokubo, the general has no power to jail anyone.

Taking to his Facebook page, the former President of Ijaw Youth Council, said: “Mohammed Kabir Ibrahim, your Buhari does not have that power to send any body to prison….get that into your piggy skull and nobody is afraid of him….We are waiting for him….following the example of GEAJ does not make us cowards….If he Buhari wants to be a Pharaoh….then he will find a Moses in me.”

Source: http://africanspotlight.com/2015/04/26/asari-dokubo-threatens-buhari-says-he-has-no-power-to-jail-anyone/

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by SeverusSnape(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Good. The man and some of his supporters especially kastonkastrol think this is 1983, Buhari won't do sh.it!!...He's a toothless mongrel dog, Not even a bulldog. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by shrek4(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
We shall see about that... Awon grand style elewon!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
shrek4:
We shall see about that... Awon grand style elewon!

If Northerners dey corner our wealth, how much more we the owners!

I'm suing for my oil blocks already!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by TeamSimple(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
His right..This is not 1983,so Buhari doesn't have the judicial power to sentence anyone to jail. If Buhari feels someone is corrupt and the court feels otherwise,then the person becomes free. Dokubo is tight on this one. But he shouldn't underestimate the power of the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Beamborla(f): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
If this statement was from another tribe, you would see them signing petition and shouting justice...

Yeye!
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by zigger(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Wetin dey worry dis dokubo sef. He jst dey talk and threaten anyhow. I think d general should allow him freedom of speech and not guarantee him freedom after speech *in idiamin's voice*

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
zigger:
Wetin dey worry dis dokubo sef. He jst dey talk and threaten anyhow. I think d general should allow him freedom of speech and not guarantee him freedom after speech *in idiamin's voice*

This isn't Uganda. The FOI still dey kampe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
These pig is just hoping to stay relevant in nigeria's politics but the truth is you have never been relevant.....come may 29 you and all your followers will bow if by chance and i mean BY CHANCE you have an audience with the general

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by ArchEnemy(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Sir Asari Dokubo, threatening constituted authority since 14bc grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by zigger(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:

This isn't Uganda. The FOI still dey kampe!
Ya i knw but he shouldn't threaten the PRESIDENT
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2015
zigger:
Ya i knw but he shouldn't threaten the PRESIDENT

It's not the FIRST time the President is being threatened.

Remember those promised to make the nation UNGOVERNABLE For GEJ? It's payback time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by jumper524(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
see as mouth dey make people famous. Dat means if i treathen obama i go famous b that

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Lanretoye(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Body go soon tell you...
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2015
prof1990:
[size=14pt]These[/size] pig is just hoping to stay relevant in nigeria's politics but the truth is you have never been relevant.....come may 29 you and all your followers will bow if by chance and i mean BY CHANCE you have an audience with the general
How many pigs were you referring to... And you call yourself a "prof".

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Says He Has No Power To Jail Anyone by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. The man and some of his supporters especially kastonkastrol think this is 1983, Buhari won't do sh.it!!...He's a toothless mongrel dog, Not even a bulldog. undecided

Well said..

But this Mujahid cannot just keep his mouth..

Trouble dey sleep, .....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari#. Now trending / Outrageous Looting Clothed In Legality. / Dangote Cement Purchase @1000 Per Bag Call The Distributor On _ 08063268251

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.