Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Zone! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Zone! (30216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nihilist:
E don turn 3 way contest.

Airbornelacer you see your life? Them don wan thief your wife

This will be you in less than 24 hours. Friend zone loading faster than an agbero at mile 12

Lmao! grin grin grin grin

I trust standd.
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

Just save the bottle of wine for me jor....

Hahahahahacheesy @Facebook pages stealing my work. You can know how to whine someone's head sha.

Lol. Its what I know you can do, especially after you decide to take it out of that comfortable thought zone you placed it in your head all this while.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

I've met ladies who live and breathe football, ladies who are avid supporters of football clubs. They know virtually every player and club.

Sometimes I wonder why they would be concerned with the valuation of players when they should be concerned with the valuation of kitchen utensils cheesy

There have been surprises along the way though. For instance, before I met an elderly Chelsea lady in a pub, I had no idea, that the Chelsea team toured Germany at the most cataclysmic moment in that country's history; that the stigma of bigotry is a denial of the club's hidden past; nor that a billionaire was at the Chelsea helm long before our favourite Russian Oligarch - Abramovich.

You needed to see my face the day she took me on those findings. She had taken a bottle of heineken, got recharged and was spitting history cheesy

I know , I know. Just teasing with my players abs narrative. But my interest in football is still limited to certain players, sadly. Like that CFCs keeper that wears Okada helmet tongue.. I love him. But then, that's where it ends for me.
Maybe you can make me love CFC as much as you do. Can you?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Lol. Its what I know you can do, especially after you decide to take it out of that comfortable thought zone you placed it in your head all this while.

You believe so much in me smiley
Sometimes I wonder why.
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I trust standd.

shocked Una don do introduction?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I trust standd.

Now this is refreshing. He trusts me cheesy
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

cheesy grin

No. But I will soon take him to Minna to be flogged by all my mother's cousins grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

I know , I know. Just teasing with my players abs narrative. But my interest in football is still limited to certain players, sadly. Like that CFCs keeper that wears Okada helmet tongue.. I love him. But then, that's where it ends for me.
Maybe you can make me love CFC as much as you do. Can you?

My love for the club grew with time, that's exactly what you need.

You need to develop a strong passion for the club, try to catch their games in your spare time and get to know the players.

Why don't we make the first move on this board by having you at the Official Chelsea Fan thread?

Nihilist is active on that page too, so you're sure to feel at home wink
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You need to develop a strong passion for the club, try to catch their games in your spare time and get to know the players.

Why don't we make the first move on this board by having you at the Official Chelsea Fan thread?

Okay undecided
cheesy
Post the link here please.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Yeah Last year.

It coincided with the period you got posted by NYSC to serve in Damaturu cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Yeah Last year.

Lmaogrin
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

You believe so much in me smiley
Sometimes I wonder why.

Seriously now, I think I have a knack, gift if you like, of sniffing out someone or something good, even from afar, even with minimal info.

Its a gift that has got me this far. Plus I'm a liitle good at character profiling, mind reading, and little of psycho analysis. All these can be mentally tasking but I usually get my inferences right.

I only read a few sentences of your diary then, to know you had something different, little crazy, little cautious, like someone who had most things only going in in her head. I have friends like that too, super brilliant. There are quite a number on Nairaland too that I can tell where they should chanell their talents too...

But who cares tongue

Let's drink our fears away cheesy

Oh yo yo and a bottle of rum! angry

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nihilist: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Na me you wan use as bait?

She should be coming there for you!

Friend zone at 45%

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Now nihilist, I'll lock you out of here if you don't stop poking lacer.

Do you want me to bare my heart here?

*puppy face*
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Yeah Last year.

Bruv. I was posted to Maiduguri embarassed

I ate koka soup ( greenish stuff like that, but surprisingly tasty).

Eyah, I didn't know you guys are engaged o cheesy

Bros Abeg open thread and splash the pictures. A lot of people want to know how Standd looks sef so as to place where exactly she comes.

Oh wait! You should know that already, yarn bois na wink
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Seriously now, I think I have a knack, gift if you like, of sniffing out someone or something good, even from afar, even with minimal info.

Its a gift that has got me this far. Plus I'm a liitle good at character profiling, mind reading, and little of psycho analysis. All these can be mentally tasking but I usually get my inferences right.

I only read a few sentences of your diary then, to know you had something different, little crazy, little cautious, like someone who had most things only going in in her head. I have friends like that too, super brilliant. There are quite a number on Nairaland too that I can tell where they should chanell their talents too...

But who cares tongue

You know you make me feel like I can do those stuffs I only think about..your friendship came at the right time, I'll always cherish that.

So, all these psycho-analysis thing that you do, can you help me with something?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Bruv. I was posted to Maiduguri embarassed

I ate koka soup ( greenish stuff like that, but surprisingly tasty).

Eyah, I didn't know you guys are engaged o cheesy

Bros Abeg open thread and splash the pictures. A lot of people want to know how Standd looks sef so as to place where exactly she comes.

Oh wait! You should know that already, yarn bois na wink

You guys should get off lacers back undecided
Leave him alone jor, thread ko, needle ni.

*side eyes him to Borno*
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

You know you make me feel like I can do those stuffs I only think about..your friendship came at the right time, I'll always cherish that.

So, all these psycho-analysis thing that you do, can you help me with something?

Just doing my bit to engage my mind, and well, quell my curiosity. I'm glad I got to know you too.

Yep, I knew this was leading up to something tongue

Spill it embarassed
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

But who cares tongue

I am curiouscheesy

Would you mind taking it upon yourself to psycho-analyse my online personalty, please? embarassed
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Just doing my bit to engage my mind, and well, quell my curiosity. I'm glad I got to know you too.

Yep, I knew this was leading up to something tongue

Spill it embarassed

Not here oh. It's something that boggles my mind. If you are down for a crying, sobbing, catarrh-sniffing feminine time-out, let me know.
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am curiouscheesy

Would you mind taking it upon yourself to psycho-analyse my online personalty, please? embarassed

I'd have to go through you posts and/ PR your diary for this...
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am curiouscheesy

$100 per hour for each session.
I'm his secretary, you will have to book an appointment first.

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

...and that settles it cool
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

Not here oh. It's something that boggles my mind. If you are down for a crying, sobbing, catarrh-sniffing feminine time-out, let me know.

Online or "in camera" ( BTW "in camera" means face to face right?)
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

$100? shocked shocked

Bia, I don't have as much as a cent on me. What are we going to do? embarassed

@semitunde, what do you have to say this
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

I'd have to go through you posts and/ PR your diary for this...

No wahala grin

Thanks kiss
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

$100? shocked shocked

Bia, I don't have as much as a cent on me. What are we going to do? embarassed

@semitunde, what do you have to say this

I do pro bono works occasionally...to give back to the society.

Have you paid your tax though. You must be a honest upstanding citizen to deserve this... cool
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Have you paid your tax though. You must be a honest upstanding citizen to deserve this... cool

Hian! you too like woman undecided
Pro-bono kooo....ogbono soup niiii

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Oh, that is very nice of you. Thanks

Of course, I am a very honest and upstanding citizen tongue. Not only do I pay my taxes, I also enagete in community programs tongue

@standd

*tongue out and eyes widened* Obi tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
semitunde:

Online or "in camera" ( BTW "in camera" means face to face right?)

PM then we will decide. Ok with that?
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

Hian! you too like woman undecided
Pro-bono kooo....ogbono soup niiii

Ehh, baby. You I only had eyes for you till that aeroplane guy came and snatched your heart. tongue
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
standd:

PM then we will decide. Ok with that?

Lol. I still have your whatsapp. You don delete am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.