Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (89281 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Innocent ke...

Hope you know the only innocent thing wey him get na the face oh.

I look him eyes wellaaaaaa
Ah. He is innocent o.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope say you dun settle all the boys wey you chop their shawarma and ishi ewu finish,all the recharge card boyfriends you've been swindling of their hard earned currency even when you know that you won't show up at the venue?

Abeg,settle them before the wedding jare. grin

Meanwhile enjoy your marriage ,you guys now have what I call 'Licenced and family sanctioned fucck'...... cheesy

This guy sef.....

cheesy

Licensed f***k?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ah. He is innocent o.

Na me go tell you or na you go tell me?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Bia, are you male, female, hermaphrodite or transgendered.

Make we know the minister to assign you to.

Am a MALE. Not just a male but a MAN. Not just any man but a GENTLEMaN!!! cheesy

Herzumpther can confirm cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Am a MALE. Not just a male but a MAN. Not just any man but a GENTLEMaN!!! cheesy

@ Evina, he is gentle and cute, that's why each time I see people fight him on this forum , I will be saying to my self " if only they know how gentle he is, nobody will take his words to heart lol. He has a baby voice too. He is one who never gives up on people no matter who you are. I'm sure his wife will be lucky to have him. Very God fearing too.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Na me go tell you or na you go tell me?
You no see am well that day o.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
@ Evina, he is gentle and cute, that's why each time I see people fight him on this forum , I will be saying to my self " if only they know how gentle he is, nobody will take his words to heart lol. He has a baby voice too. He is one who never gives up on people no matter who you are. I'm sure his wife will be lucky to have him. Very God fearing too.

Hmmm oh! See advert.
Please how much is the commodity? wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

You mean with ALL the qualities listed by Herz, you are actually single?

I will wake up at midnight, go nude and praise my God for 3hours on your behalf!

Mbanu! An end must come to this single hood.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Hmmm oh! See advert.
Please how much is the commodity? wink
cheesy cheesy
No be advert o, that's the truth. wink

If you see him doing anyhow on politics section just don't mind him, na one gentle man.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
justwise:

You can't be a pastor of a mega church with millions of followers if you don't show those qualities you mentioned. People will not come to your church or believe in you if you are behaving way worldly. Those cheating men of God did not become pastors by jumping out of night clubs, they all pretend to be filled by Holy Spirit, cast and ban devil and speak in tongues...people see those qualities and rushed to their churches but at the end their true colour comes out.

The operative word here is being genuine.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Bukatyne, you never disappoint me. smiley

kiss

The next set of pictures are lovely cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nnee this Evina keep me as side boo since o sad

I never knew cry cry
it is well my broda grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
bukatyne:

kiss

The next set of pictures are lovely cheesy

smiley
Tenking you much.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
HML in advance Evina smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
danyel09:
[color=#006600]HML in advance Evina smiley[/co]

smiley thank you.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Am so much interested.

Man must settle down ni cheesy
Oya submit your account details and cv and let me do the needful.

Consultation fee is 250gees.

Berem is 45
Obiageli is 39
Illeke is 42

all of them gather am, at least if you can't afford a pillow their bobi will make up for that. cheesy
Meanwhile,you sabi do something ? Na the level o. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
You dun marry ,abeg helep am give am those your friends wey dey bench. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nnaa Bros, why evils?? grin grin grin
I'm only promoting your ministry ,which is the most honourable thing to do for a good brother. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
danyel09:
it is well my broda grin
Thank you joor grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dun marry ,abeg helep am give am those your friends wey dey bench. grin
Non of my friends dey bench. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm only promoting your ministry ,which is the most honourable thing to do for a good brother. cheesy

Na early grave you wan send me go abi? ?

Abeg o cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehehe see advertisement oo
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oya submit your account details and cv and let me do the needful.

Consultation fee is 250gees.

Berem is 45
Obiageli is 39
Illeke is 42

all of them gather am, at least if you can't afford a pillow their bobi will make up for that. cheesy
Meanwhile,you sabi do something ? Na the level o. grin

Are you trying to hook a brother up with women who have reached that age where "men are paused"? Men O Pause. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehe see advertisement oo
You need to meet that man.after meeting him you go dash am e-slap if you catch him fighting on politics section. That man na one gentle person o, bone all this Nl gra-gra wey him dey do here.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by greatness22(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok.......

What part of Delta?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
You need to meet that man.after meeting him you go dash am e-slap if you catch him fighting on politics section. That man na one gentle person o, bone all this Nl gra-gra wey him dey do here.
And the advertisement continues. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by milky3(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
They are so cute kiss and lovely,God Almighty bless ur home... can't wait to upload ur traditional and white wedding kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
greatness22:
Ok.......

What part of Delta?

So you came here and didn't holler? angry
I thought you already figured the part of Delta. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

No be small tin oh.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
milky3:
They are so cute kiss and lovely,God Almighty bless ur home... can't wait to upload ur traditional and white wedding kiss wink

smiley
Amen. Thanks.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

No be small tin oh.
Make you sef advertise for me like that na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.