Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (88023 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chai shocked this your wedding don dey hungry me attend lol.

Why not go for a flowing beautiful dress instead of jumpsuit? That's what people use. I love Gold, you can do gold.

LOL.
I didn't want the norm. I despise usual things. grin
But I think it just makes sense to do the flowing gown, like you suggested. wink Gold or champagne gold. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
I didn't want the norm. I despise usual things. grin
But I think it just makes sense to do the flowing gown, like you suggested. wink Gold or champagne gold. wink
Correct. smiley

You should be running around preparing or are you done with all? Bridal shower nko? You go do?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Mintayo(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations Evina, your type of a lady is kinda rare. I saw some of your posts on babyosisi's thread, and they are very inspiring, i had to copy and save them. I wish you all the best in your marriage, I pray God will continue to keep you and your Man. I also pray the Devil will not have an entry.
You are actually a prove that Long term relationship do work. grin grin
God bless you.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Evina:

I think so too.
I'm thinking about my reception outfit.

At first, I didn't want to do another outfit for reception. That was when I had the mermaid dress. Later, I decided I would wear cream pants, then I said a jumpsuit, definitely a jumpsuit, then I settled for red dress. Yet again, I don change mind. Maybe a gold dress cos I'll be performing a song for my beloved.

Make I look like Nigerian Beyonce when I'm singing. grin
Herzumpther we must go this marriage o embarassed grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Herzumpther we must go this marriage o embarassed grin
Lol. Yes we must o.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Yes we must o.
We can't afford to miss that live performance cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Evina:

smiley
Who else is getting married in May?
My day ended on an awesome note. God is sooooooo faithful. Someone promised a gift, an awesome in fact aweZome package when I wasn't even expecting.

Isn't God good?
Somebori, Anybori, Everibori, shoooooout. grin

Hhhhaaaaallleeelluuyyyaaaaaaa.

The Lord is indeed GOOD!

You are wedding in May, a sister of a friend is wedding in May, a member in church (I don't know them oh shocked) is getting Married in May.

Hmmmm and so many others I'm yet to know.

So, hope you know that there is so much lloooovveee in sharing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guuudd moorrriinn!!

Evina...
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2015
I pray God shows you a greater measure of favour this period. There's an order greater than work; it's my prayer God ushers you into that order of favour and grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Evina....Sorry for the late reply. Was seriously engaged. The additional pictures were awesome. Just so happy for you A lot of folks might not understand that it took you time and effort to build your man, the patience you exuded was one of a kind. There is no already made man out there.

@Herzumpther...keep posting pictures for other's because when your time comes, I go show you.

My prayer point for next year is that I want a godly marriage and God's perfect will. At least make I start now so that it would be easy when the time comes.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by ekolina(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations to you Evina wishing you God's blessing and favor. This is a lesson to ladies out there, especially those that meets a guy today and wants marriage tomorrow. Build a relationship before marriage not the other way round.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
@Evina....Sorry for the late reply. Was seriously engaged. The additional pictures were awesome. Just so happy for you A lot of folks might not understand that it took you time and effort to build your man, the patience you exuded was one of a kind. There is no already made man out there.

@Herzumpther...keep posting pictures for other's because when your time comes, I go show you.

My prayer point for next year is that I want a godly marriage and God's perfect will. At least make I start now so that it would be easy when the time comes.
Lol.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Correct. smiley

You should be running around preparing or are you done with all? Bridal shower nko? You go do?

Running around ke? Please I'm not in any way related to the devil. LOL.

Well, we have a great support system, so everything's going smoothly. Glory to God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by subzidi: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Sharp girl !!!
You saw fine boy full of the Holy Ghost and named and claimed him
Hahahahaha
This gat to be the funniest post! Home girl gat her head properly screwed! I wish you all these marriage has to offer OP, this is the way it should be. Kinda reminds me of my story too hmmmmmm
Marriage is sweet and can be heaven on earth when you marry the right+Godly man! You'd be almost in a constant competition to please each other.....have you ever held,hugged,smooched someone so dear that it is not enough, sometimes hubby says he feels like he wanna swallow or put me in his belly lol. Let me not rain on your parade cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mintayo:
Congratulations Evina, your type of a lady is kinda rare. I saw some of your posts on babyosisi's thread, and they are very inspiring, i had to copy and save them. I wish you all the best in your marriage, I pray God will continue to keep you and your Man. I also pray the Devil will not have an entry.
You are actually a prove that Long term relationship do work. grin grin
God bless you.

Thank you so much Mintayo, really grateful for your kind words. May God show you kindness. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
subzidi:

This gat to be the funniest post! Home girl gat her head properly screwed! I wish you all these marriage has to offer OP, this is the way it should be. Kinda reminds me of my story too hmmmmmm
Marriage is sweet and can be heaven on earth when you marry the right+Godly man! You'd be almost in a constant competition to please each other.....have you ever held,hugged,smooched someone so dear that it is not enough, sometimes hubby says he feels like he wanna swallow or put me in his belly lol. Let me not rain on your parade cheesy wink grin

cheesy cheesy
Gurl, no rain at all. Please share your experience, let many be inspired. This thread belongs to ALL OF US who believe in building n nurturing relationships.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
ekolina:
Congratulations to you Evina wishing you God's blessing and favor. This is a lesson to ladies out there, especially those that meets a guy today and wants marriage tomorrow. Build a relationship before marriage not the other way round.

smiley
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:

smiley
Amen. We await your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
ekolina:

smiley
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:

LOL.
Have you purchased your ticket?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:

This Ministry is moving so fast...

What am I waiting for?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
ekolina:

Them dey hear?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Looked at the pictures moments ago! No friction. No tension. Just simplicity. Just pure and childlike affection!
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
Have you purchased your ticket?
V.I.P ticket. cool
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
subzidi:

Hahaha! We go love ooooooo embarassed cheesy

Biko share your experience grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
V.I.P ticket. cool

This means I will even perform Akanchawa for you. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by elantraceey(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
awwwwww kiss embarassed

this is so lovely, i wish you all the best dear smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Evina:

This means I will even perform Akanchawa for you. wink
grin grin grin grin grin

You mean specially for me? embarassed embarassed

Akanchawa?? But no be praise and worship session for church na grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

This Ministry is moving so fast...

What am I waiting for?
Join the train on time. No time to check time.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.
No be joke o...at least I will get some pictures.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Evina:

Please post pictures....

Must follow in camera o!
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
Join the train on time. No time to check time.

Lool.

Am about to purchase my ticket

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.