Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children (18382 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by DaBullIT(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
marymaria:

u beta dont be fooled, no allocation was shortchanged, most states finding it hard to pay workers and co have issues with debt. i kn Osun's own case very well, its d money he borrow from World bank that is giving the state problem. unfortunately both the state allocation and local govt allocation is not enuf for him to manage. started so many things that he cant complete, now hes taking back all his promises and since everyone thinks GEJ is not good enuf, it give dem the perfect opportunity to blame Jona

3 pieces of Advice

1 Go back to school and relearn tenses/grammar

2 Connect Brain's Wi-Fi signal to fingers before commenting

3 Get your facts right before posting anything {IF you really have to post something}
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by DaBullIT(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
49cents:

APC na correct one chance!!!!!!

This is the talent that tinubu planted in Osun state

With the dwindling oil money from the south south they can't feed their kids, what will happen when if south south secedes from Nigeria........I can't even imagine!!!!

South - South

Oil Money

Secedes ?

Eeya , who do you like this no go well

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by sam13(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by sam13(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

This surely is one of the threads barcanista always want to see. Expecting comment now on
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Emperorone(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Stomach infrastructure grin
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Will he also stop given odourless fufu?

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by wealthywiseman: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2015
disloman:
With this sh1t u wrote,now I know how senseless u r.Policies are meant to be review,adjust or stopped if d reality says otherwise.Aregbe still went ahead to introduced such policy where pple who r capable couldn't dare.4get politics.Use ur brain when next u wanna post a comment.I'm nt guided by sentiment.

The problem with some of you APC cows is that you reason through your anus. that is why you are so senseless. While other sensible state governors were working on meaningful developmental projects you and your senseless He-goat looking rascal governor ventured into a senseless and fraudulent scheme.

Do you think Osun state was the only state that considered this idea of feeding school kids? This idea was dropped by some reasonable state administrators after thorough feasibility.

Now your daft governor can't even pay workers salaries and you are here cartooning yourself trying to defend the He-goat looking governor.

I foresee a civil unrest in that state if salaries are not paid urgently. I do pity the people of Osun, they have been scammed by that goat and one APC cow here is trying to defend him.

You must be as daft as him.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by disloman(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
wealthywiseman:

The problem with some of you APC cows is that you reason through your anus. that is why you are so senseless. While other sensible state governors were working on meaningful developmental projects you and your senseless He-goat looking rascal governor ventured into a senseless and fraudulent scheme.

Do you think Osun state was the only state that considered this idea of feeding school kids? This idea was dropped by some reasonable state administrators after thorough feasibility.

Now your daft governor can't even pay workers salaries and you are here cartooning yourself trying to defend the He-goat looking governor.

I foresee a civil unrest in that state if salaries are not paid urgently. I do pity the people of Osun, they have been scammed by that goat and one APC cow here is trying to defend him.

You must be as daft as him.

Hmmmmmm.what a senseless post by an unworthy goat.Is Osun state only state owning workers salary?Remain in ur sorry state n get high in frustration.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by samfibby(m): 1:39am On Apr 25, 2015
A smiley for the school children when they discover there is no more free meals; embarassed Food in nigeria is not cheap, you embark on such program only when there is food sufficiency/security.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by wealthywiseman: 2:15am On Apr 25, 2015
disloman:
Hmmmmmm.what a senseless post by an unworthy goat.Is Osun state only state owning workers salary?Remain in ur sorry state n get high in frustration.

You can Keep wallowing in your daftness
Ewu-gambia

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Nicepoker(m): 2:39am On Apr 25, 2015
No 1 useless state in the federation governed by a traditionalist.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by JW214: 4:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Aregbe bit more than what he can chew from the scratch.

For those who don't know, the dwilling allocation isn't what is killing Osun directly but the loans Osun is servicing from the dwilling allocation which is deducted from the source before giving the state the remaining "CHANGE"

Then another question is what was these loans used for?

Some many projects that was started over 2, 3 years ago and still on going... (The white elephant Osun airport project was part of it, amongst other abandon road construction projects)

Now banks aren't even ready to give the state more loan. It is an example of poor planning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Haishophem(m): 4:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Ve never been in support of this so called project right from the time it started...This children have been eating in their various homes before the start of this looting welfare program. Imagine what 3.6b*4years would have gotten the schools in the state. And someone is campaigning with some welfare package at the federal level that looks unachievable...
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Azo(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

I will be glad if you are from Osun because you deserve the kind of government that you get.
Aregbe did feasibility study on a program that collapsed in how many years
Was it done by an Osun educated individual like you? I wouldn't be surprised! Half baked education is worse than no education.

As for welfare, do we have social insurance numbers? What data do we have or what foundation do we have to start any form of welfare program?
You can't just wake up and say you would give N20,000 to 25 million Nigerians. Where did he get the figures from?
really u are a madt fella. Is social insurance numbfr a social package. Kilanso kilonso
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by donbenie(m): 6:02am On Apr 25, 2015
ba7man:
Meanwhile, the money being used to build the Firstlady's mission house by PEJ can sustain an initiative like this for over 2yrs.

The money used to build a banquet hall in Aso rock will see out a Govs 4year tenure.

The N10 Billion Allison Madueke used to fly private jets for a year can extend the programme to two states.

Just a tip of the iceberg the collosal embezzlement that went on during GEJ's administration.

Not to mention the money spent by PDP on the just concluded elections.
Instead of eyeing the Federal Revenues,why don't you work to generate your own sources of income,SW peeps keep making noise about how advanced and progressive they are,yet sit on their butts waiting for manna from heaven,check out Anambra State,one of the healthiest most robust debt free,internally generating revenue state in Naija,that's what I call being progressive..#TALKISCHEAP
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by meccuno: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
talk is cheap but intelligence is expensive, shey?

How do u want him to continue when her allocation were being shortchanged since last yr. Hers including all APC states as a strategy for campaign from your yeye clueless role model and mentor?
but when the allocation of lagos state was withheld by the FG,lagos survived even when we all know that any serious minded technocrat can perform exactly what tinubu did.........we all hailed and said that all the governors in the SW are performing. Now e don reach time for performance,you are saying osun state was short changed......why is he then a governor?? Creating wealth wasn't among his campaign promises?
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by 83lagosroad(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Vikkie14:

Are you saying something or just 'Gibberish' bro.

Furthermore, Aregbe who owe the workers 6months salaries now should pay up just as Mr Oshiomole had admonish them that a RESPONSIBLE Governor would not hold up workers salary.
wealth123:

And you the educated one will be ruled by an illiterate for the next four years. Why don't you just try your luck and see if you will win as a councillor in your Local Government. If you win then you can begin to blow your grammar in your village but spare us here on NL. because this forum is free, you are abusing it and calling Aregbe crazy or stupid when you cannot even contribute anything to your street.

I know truth will reveal itself oneday with this propaganda govt.
Osun has an IGR and I keep wondering how ots been spent. They also get allocation no matter how small yet they cant account for it. I also learnt that most most the constituency allowance is been spent by the governor as agreed with the honourables. Yet. Nothing to show for it. Its a pity some pole feel they can deceive others everytime. What do you expect the workers to eat. This is not only annissue in osun. Go to ogun, Oyo etc. Its worrisome. The only thing I knw is that no matter how much they deploy their power of incumbency in the next election. They won't be as popular as ever, hence CHANGE
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by 83lagosroad(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Haishophem post=33081666]Ve never been in support of this so called project right from the time it started...This children have been eating in their various homes before the start of this looting welfare program. Imagine what 3.6b*4years would have gotten the schools in the state. And someone is campaigning with some welfare package at the federal level that looks unachievable... [/qu

Its just another embezzling strategy. Ask me I understand these APC guys more than anything. It's just a way of giving GMB the impression that they have suffered. Under Jonathan. All na lie. Any govt that refuses to acknowledge its workers will go the way of SA. I read someone say federal govt did not give Lagos state money. The question is that was is state allocation or the proposed kangaroo lcda's created that was not given. Pls don't dwell on propaganda else these guys will play on ur intelligence. Call a spade a spade, aregbe has no right not to perform. That's is what is called a leader. Ability to manage resources. And not to come and spend it.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Borderless:

Is this how we would be governed? Like 'if the new realities mean the program must be discontinued, so be it'? Just like that? This is really shameful. I just pray Baba Boohaha will not adopt this same model. Smh.

You Gej sympahizers have no shame, so if osun review an exercise that has been on for five years, you now turn that to campaign issue for an election you lost........smh
you all go about blabbing is there no feasibility study?, why is the FG reducing crude oil benchmark to 54dollars per barrell when less than a year ago it was 76dollar per barrel in our budget.?? Dwindling oil price
do you all know Gej scrapped Napep? A programme he met and sutained for some years , can you tell us why?
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I wonder why you will introduce a program that you know you can't sustain, the money spent on the unsustainable social welfare would have been spent on something tangible in osun...

The people of osun never begged for the welfare package in the first place, scrapping the program will be tantamount to deceit, since he campaigned with the so called welfare package...

I hope Buhari's administration learn from this...
do u use ur brain at all before commenting at all. Didnt u hear it is d fall in money from d centre. Do u think he will deliberately stop d program. Don't forget it is d same NNPC dat has stolen money meant for d centre. Thank for SLS dat opened d cankerworm
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Obiagu1:

No, it was a waste of resources. The kids that enrolled just to get fed can as well redraw from schools, don't you think so?
Once the program is discontinued without achieving anything, it becomes a complete waste.
This is enough to galvanize the people to get him impeached!

Welfare to the most disadvantaged in the society is not bad but one has to really plan it properly and ensure it survives for a very long time.
It's not what you just wish it succeeds, it needs serious brain work.

Moreover, feeding school children is one of the most ridiculous welfare programs one could think of for a state that is not wealthy.

Let us see the numbers first before you denigrate the good people of osun state, we are thoughtful people and I'm sure the state would not scrap the scheme it's just due to the desperate situation we are in financially.

With a 1% levy and parental contribution, I'm sure the state can keep the programme. In every public primary school in Dublin I know kids are feed daily.

The UK had to face this same challenge last year, the government could not afford it but parent unions go together and made contributions.

The fact is the kids needs appropriate nourishment to think , any kid that drops out is inherently lazy and has no plan for his/her future, and osun people are not known for that

The only poverty we truely have in Nigeria is that of integrity, half of the budget marked out for the extravagant feeding of the president and his obese family would feed 3 states for the year , if the senators and government officials take a pay cut as is reasonable benchmarked against the countries GDP such welfare would be adfordable.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Fourwinds: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2015
lookooman:

You Gej sympahizers have no shame, so if osun review an exercise that has been on for five years, you now turn that to campaign issue for an election you lost........smh
you all go about blabbing is there no feasibility study?, why is the FG reducing crude oil benchmark to 54dollars per barrell when less than a year ago it was 76dollar per barrel in our budget.?? Dwindling oil price
do you all know Gej scrapped Napep? A programme he met and sutained for some years , can you tell us why?
My bros i wonder y some people cannt think. Just imagine all dese GEJ supporters. If FG can be adjusting its bench mark which every state of d federation draws its allocations y is Osun different if it wishes to adjust its programs. Common sense is not common to some GEJ supporters
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
pak:

May God bless and sustain your intelligence

succinctly put !

Amen. Same to you too.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by PassingShot(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
agabaI23:
lol
I like the way you rationalize issues when it has to do with APC cheesy

I rationalize all issues irrespective of the factors involved. I gave GEJ/PDP enough chance.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by PassingShot(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Exactly what I will say when I sense defeat from a more enlightened mind. grin grin cheesy

Laughable at best.

You can check me out if you wish.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
U insulting our new president wen jonathaan is in the power did he bring the program or ave any pdp governor bring abt this program... soo dude go and sleep in d gotaquote author=Obiagu1 post=33045809]

Nothing bad in scrapping the program What about the wastage?

Look dude, there's something called feasibility study. If Aregbe is not stupid or crazy, he should have done one.

Now the illiterate Buhari is dangling free money over our heads.
Does he really think it is feasible? He shouldn't fcking waste money meant for infrastructure on an unsustainable program.

APC is all fraud, filled with men that live in Disneyland.[/quote]
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by realest247(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You think too much of yourself.

As they say, empty barrels make too much noise.

No point wasting time with you.

This your Mumu na Heavyweight o. Cow
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by agabaI23(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

I rationalize all issues irrespective of the factors involved. I gave GEJ/PDP enough chance.
I hear you sir
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by caprini1: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:
About time

Nigerian leaders and their unrealistic policies undecided.

I think we need to make execution of highly unrealistic policy a criminal offense angry

Exactly dear its pure scam,its like telling ones wife on d bed that u will buy her a buggati just to have ur way with her,while u currently drive a volvo.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by thewarrior72: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u're more clueless. A state that has been seeing his allocations dwindled over the months with your frog faced finance minister and Lord clueless's doing shld kill herself? Workers' haven't been paid; is it not sensible to see how they cld reduce cost?

For what is wot, how many states in your red-soil ridden state that collects full and large allocations offers any free benefits for it's citizens?

All we knw is for them to loot u dry without doing a thank and at the time of elections, gather all of you, in conjunction with your parents, featuring your grandmas and reserving your children as substitutes and give u placards and N500 each to sing there praises.

This is not unconnected with why ur people give birth to many children. Do the math:

A father + mother + 12children will take home 7k per protests.... grin grin

Yeye people.

If u can do it for 3 times a week, na something.

Here in the SW, that chance no dey.

Oponu
Mumu, u don de talk pass your mouth undecided
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by keriafe(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
most people supporting aregbesola be indigenes
or not probably do not reside in osun state or
might not be working in a public office in d state
aregbe has not paid his workers for the past six
months.
the gov school I teach in did not write first term
exam and were taught almost nothing because of
strike for payments. and now govt workers are
likely to go on strike again for salary he is owing
thereby striking out third term again. he is wicked.
imagine if d feds did not pay him or give him
allocation, he will be complaining.
Jonathan was never and is not owing him any
allocation as some go about saying and he did nt
even deny this during presidential campaign yet
aregbe has refused to pay workers. how will these
workers take care of their family.
he is corrupt and wicked. it is not about party but
individuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari / Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.