Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS (2583 Views)

Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by aresa: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2015
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Mynd44: 5:45am On Apr 24, 2015
This man no dey tire? I am sure he will be inspecting and commissioning projects on the 28th of may sef...if possible, the morning of the 29th before he goes to handover.

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by politricks: 5:57am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
I want to buy your post. How much?

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
I want to buy your post. How much?

Free man wink

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by politricks: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2015
No doubt Fashola is a hardworking person. I would like him to be the minister for works because he likes Inspecting projects.

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Mynd44:
This man no dey tire? I am sure he will be inspecting and commissioning projects on the 28th of may sef...if possible, the morning of the 29th before he goes to handover.

sure thing. He will commission till 5:am of the 29th sef

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by efilefun(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2015
This is what we talking about not some stagnant clueless one who want to ruin the nation.... Oga fash carry go

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by bright007(f): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by okotv(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
I know that place. This guy is a hard worker jaree. Click like if you agree

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by realborn(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Where are his hard hat and safety shoes?

HSE compliance is key irrespective of personality.

Fashola's indefatigable efforts at development are highly commendable. Lagos will miss him...

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Working governor[i]Working governor[/i]Working governor
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2015
My amiable governor..
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by idu1(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
This guy is a selfless leader...
He should be appointed minister for worKs..
And lagos/ibadan expressway ll never remain the same...
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by baybeeboi: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2015
nice
d man d try sha.
Only say them go don award that contract for #100billion
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Ariyke: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Good
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
No doubt Fashola is a hardworking person. I would like him to be the minister for works because he likes Inspecting projects.
Based on what I've read, he's been pencilled for that.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Bright, why you dey fall my hand ehn? Don't you have anything else to say apart from that?
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2015
idu1:
This guy is a selfless leader...
He should be appointed minister for worKs..
And lagos/ibadan expressway ll never remain the same...
vox populi, vox Dei. So shall it be!
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by bright007(f): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Bright, why you dey fall my hand ehn? Don't you have anything else to say apart from that?

feyin dear.....sorry, never meant to make u feel that way....that phrase just summarizes my opinion on most topics that get my interest
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:

feyin dear.....sorry, never meant to make u feel that way....that phrase just summarizes my opinion on most topics that get my interest
Okay dear but abeg reduce am. I want to read intriguing comments from you going forward.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by bright007(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Okay dear but abeg reduce am. I want to read intriguing comments from you going forward.

Okies....thanks for your concern anyway
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by idu1(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
vox populi, vox Dei. So shall it be!
amen!!!
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by toideve(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why is Fashola not wearing helmet
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by mekaboy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Is the state now going into priniting business to challenge small scale printing bizness owners?
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by kennydee05(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
mekaboy:
Is the state now going into priniting business to challenge small scale printing bizness owners?
No.
The primary and if not the secondary purpose is to print any government related document. To print books for schools, gazettes etc

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
kennydee05:

No.
The primary and if not the secondary purpose is to print any government related document. To print books for schools, gazettes etc

It is not right. How then does govt encourage entrepreneurs if they have to award printing contracts to themselves.

Soon they will set up govt resturant, where all govt agencies will buy food from.

This is a wrong and greedy move. What happenes to the companies that use to print for govt? will they now lay off their staff because they no longer get govt contract?

The government should provide enabling environment for businesses to grow not compete with the private sector.
Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by aresa: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
mekaboy:

It is not right. How then does govt encourage entrepreneurs if they have to award printing contracts to themselves.

Soon they will set up govt resturant, where all govt agencies will buy food from.

This is a wrong and greedy move. What happenes to the companies that use to print for govt? will they now lay off their staff because they no longer get govt contract?

The government should provide enabling environment for businesses to grow not compete with the private sector.

Talking like a true TaNoid. grin grin

Government docs printing shouldn't be contracted outside for security reasons. Governments all over the world have government printing press for a reason apart from the fact that it saves a lot of taxpayers money.

Screaming about laying off private workers, do you really think the documents are going to print on their own and the place is going to operate and manage itself? Don't you think they have to employ people to operate the machines, do graphics and layouts, hire proof readers, hire managers and supervisors, buy raw and papers and inks from suppliers and so on.

Is this not putting food in people's mouth and paychecks in their pockets?

What about your Federal Government Printing Press in Lagos?

http://mintnigeria.net/

^^^^

That's your FG's Mint too so show us where you spewed the same rubbish about your FG printing press...

Silly TaNoid hypocrites..

You TaNoids really need to stay away from issues like this and stick to your corrupt and incompetent mentality...

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Scatterboss(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
My State Governor. God bless you.
Sai Ambode.

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
aresa thanks for the lecture jare. Keep educating Igbos

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keep it up mr fashola

Re: Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS by richidinho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mstheeew.........Since 2007?

Akpabio na real Hero

Akpabio similar project was completed since 2007

Jonathan Betrayed The Trust Of Nigerians --- Odimegwu (1) / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder / CACAWA Fires Back At Mr Johnson Suleiman